L-F Poll: Most interesting LENR story of 2018

• I have juist voted for Andrea Rossi. Not that I am fully convinced that he will deliver or convince us on the 31st of Jan next year. It is just hope that what he says he does.

We need to hope for good things to happen, it makes life something to live for.

Merry Christmas and a fruitful LENR year

• If you are a Rossi ECat believer then he was the most interesting.I hope it

gets real interesting in 2019.

Also hope that Mills,Godes or someone else makes a splash in 2019 with there Energy device.

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

• Here is my Christmas present to the community: the QX is simply a highly optimized Chernetsky Self Generating Discharge Tube that can generate ongoing excess heat, light, and electricity via resonant oscillations at low input voltage/current after the initial ionizing impulse. First, he built upon Focardi and Piantelli's work and boosted powder based LENR by implementing many optimizations: increased surface area, spillover catalysts, atomic hydrogen sources, and electromagnetic stimulation. Secondly, he built upon Chernetsky's work by implementing optimizations. Once again, Rossi took an anomalous yet undeveloped phenomena and boosted it to far higher levels of output.

• I think the biggest story of the year was Bob G's "O day" announcement in late Jan or Early February, can't remember the exact date. Huge discovery, explaining how everything is interconnected, hinted at anti-gravity, everything will be explained. There is still time this year. Each time someone else announces new information, Bob tells us it is a big part of O day.

• 1.BLP 2.BEC 3.Norrant 4.IH 5.GEC (Global Energy Corporation) 6.Synthetech (authenticity unverified) 7.Deneum (authenticity unverified) 8.Ecalox AE/Hydrogen Systems 9.Rossi/Leonardo

I hate to admit to ignorance, but I don't even know what 6 of these things are. I have heard of BLP, IH and Rossi.

"The Elements of Style" teaches that you should define an acronym the first time you use it.

• I hate to admit to ignorance, but I don't even know what 6 of these things are. I have heard of BLP, IH and Rossi.

"The Elements of Style" teaches that you should define an acronym the first time you use it.

Just yesterday I was reading an article from NASA and it was nearly unintelligible due to heavy use of acronyms. Only about half were defined.

• Jed,

Good point about the acronyms. I have to take the blame for that one, as Rends brought up filling in more info, and I said "nah, they should know this stuff, and if not they can learn". This is our first, and we are on a learning curve. We will get better.

When he gets on here, I will ask if he can edit it.

• Barty fixed the poll selections for the acronym challenged. So if you did not vote yet because of that, now you can. Unfortunately the software cannot carry over the polling page at the top of each new page of the thread, so you have to go back to the 1st to vote.

• Another Interesting Video from ICCF 21 for the brainier memers of LENR forum.

I better not forget Mike McKubre presentation from ICCF 21

since he has commented on LENR Forum.

Norman D Cook who has had contact with Rossi.

• Brillouin is increasing its output and has control, but I don't think there was a "big" story for anyone.

The biggest story of 2018 is the fact that few labs are talking about their successes with the exception of the Japanese labs who are reporting more positive results than anywhere else.

IMHO the Japanese are doing the best LENR work on the globe.

But who knows what others are doing?

I contacted five Russian experimentalists for a podcast and no one got back to me. Nothing coming out of Texas Tech, or India and their multiple groups. What's the news on power output from Europe? If Rossi can come through, then we will have a big story.

Hey, I am not one to chat online. Who has time? But thanks for all your work LENR-forum!

Love Love Love

Ruby

• I contacted five Russian experimentalists for a podcast and no one got back to me. Nothing coming out of Texas Tech, or India and their multiple groups. What's the news on power output from Europe? If Rossi can come through, then we will have a big story.

Ruby,

Other than what Synthestech and Deneum are flooding the internet with, It is very hard to get solid human intel from Russia. We do get the published reports, but somehow whatever progress they make seems to stay in Russia, and not picked up abroad. Only one I know who has studied them, and trying to build on their successes is BG.

As you noted, Duncan at Texas Tech/Seashore Research is tight lipped. Abd commented something to that effect after trying to communicate with them, and I think added they had gotten $12 million total. Originally Gates gave them $5-6 million. so more funding must have come from somewhere if that figure is correct. That is good. Lots of anticipation about them as I am sure you would agree. Rumor from the ICCF21 you attended, was that he would be publishing in a respectable science publication within a few months. We are well past that.

I do think there was one "big" story reported in 2018, and that was the NASA/GEC partnership. You yourself have kept the SPAWAR/GEC/Genie reactor story alive for a few years, and now with NASA added, it became all the more interesting. I am surprised that whole story, from SPAWAR to NASA, and all (Guam) in between, was never picked up by the regular media. Would make a for a good book.

• Now Ruby has me thinking "big stories" of 2018, and that got me to thinking about the US Navy's "Proceedings Magazine" 2nd place winning essay, supporting renewed research in LENR. It will have long lasting benefits to the field, but we were looking more for continual running stories during the year, and that was a one time shot.

Same goes for IH's valuation sky rocketing to $113 million. That was a big story also.

BTW, Rossi could win this poll if you Rossi skeps don't rally around another nominee. If not, you know for the next year Adrian will never let you forget Rossi won. Don't come crying to me if that happens.

• As it stands now, Brillouin Energy Corporation will be voted "most interesting LENR story for 2018". They are a good selection, and worthy of the recognition. We will probably close this one out 2 Jan, so still a little more time to cast a vote.

Many of our members are skeptics, and I would remind them that voting on this particular poll is not endorsing LENR. The science poll may be seen that way, but voting on this one simply means you found your selection interesting, or maybe even intriguing, to read about.

• bang,

How about we do a poll to see how many agree with you? :) Everyone has a different opinion on polls is my point. It did get us, and LENR some recognition. And main thing is that it brings some much appreciated attention to those doing the work.

Then on the other side, I can see that it pissed some people off. I do not understand that, but after we close out the thread, we can talk about why.

• Last chance. Rends will be closing this poll out soon. We will keep the other going a couple more days and do the same. We thank those of you who participated, and for those of you annoyed...we apologize for the inconvenience. Life goes on however, as does L-F.

Once both polls are closed, we will be putting out a dedicated thread announcing the winners.