Macro-Scale “Exotic Vacuum Object” Self-Oscillating within a High Q Factor Circuit Producing Nuclear Reactions with an Optimized Fuel Mixture

• Please read the paper entitled, "Macro-Scale "Exotic Vacuum Object" Self-Oscillating within a High Q Factor Circuit Producing Nuclear Reactions with an Optimized Fuel Mixture" at the following link: https://e-catworld.com/2019/01…n-optimized-fuel-mixture/

Or, download the PDF: https://e-catworld.com/wp-cont…2019/01/macroEVOfinal.pdf

I believe this document contains enough information to give potential replicators a solid foundation for the design of their systems.

I'd like to thank everyone who has provided their thoughts, commits, and assistance.

• A very good assessment of the field - I suppose the other three light elements capable of fusion reactions Be, B and C could be thrown into the mix as well - C as diamond nanodust maybe after the LION data? And what about lasers if Holmlid's ideas prove correct?

• There are a multitude of reactions that could take place in the device, but I think the hydrogen-lithium reaction is one of the most predominant. This is because lithium seems to have a low energy window where reactions with protons can take place at around 215eV.

• It's my opinion that the main problem that Rossi has had to overcome with the QX/SK is the overheating of the power supply. In the new schematic of the experimental setup that has been posted, it seems like Rossi is using a cooling system that uses both water and argon.

• I found a great comment by a user named giveadogabone. I'm amazed that he picked this up so quickly.

http://ecatworld.org/e-cat-qx-…comments-from-mats-lewan/

• Here is another really good post by giveadogabone.

https://e-catworld.com/2017/12…as-guest-december-9-2017/

Compare photos [2:] of the demo oscilloscope during QX startup to [1:]. To my mind, Fig 4 and the photos have the same general form. The core of the paper is an equation, presented as (1) : i(t) = C.dV/dt + V.dC/dt

The QX and controller appear to be, in essence, a series RLC electrical circuit that oscillates at a near resonant frequency in normal operation. The second term of the equation shows the 'C' in the 'RLC' varying in time and this second term is always negative because V and dC/dt are always of opposite sign.

If C.dV/dt is low positive and V.dC/dt is large negative with positive V, then the value of i(t) can be negative whilst V is positive. The AC current then flows in the opposite direction to the voltage which is a definition of NDR (Negative Differential Resistance). The double layer inputs AC electrical energy into the external circuit.

The addition of a sufficient positive bias current to the circuit stops i(t) ever going negative in normal operation of the QX.

[1:] http://vant.kipt.kharkov.ua...

These equations are solved by numerical methods. Fig. 4 shows the dynamics of the double layer current capacitive component i (t) C (curve 1) and the active voltage U (t) a (curve 2) in the high-current pulsed discharge.

Fig. 4. The dynamics of the double layer current capacitive component i (t) C (1) and the active voltage U (t) a (2) of the high-current pulsed discharge

[2:] http://e-catworld.com/2017/...

Photos of oscilloscope during QX startup

• Does some evidence for EVOs exist in cold fusion experiments, in ECat reactors of Andrea Rossi in particular?

Seems everything will be rossi related until further notice, reminds me of my shops little red cabinet ,Every time we couldn't find something it needed to be in the locked cabinet we could not open, We realized after 10 years the cabinet needed to be the size of a battleship for taking credit for what it was hiding~

• I think the overheating of the power supply is one of the most fascinating aspects of the QX/SK.

There must be something anomalous taking place.

First, the power supply is only feeding a tiny amount of power to the SK. If it needs 380 watts of cooling that indicates somehow a massive amount of heat is being generated inside.

Secondly, the QX/SK probably does not require a large metal conductor to connect it to the power supply. So the conductive transfer of heat is probably minimal.

It seems to me that somehow the reactions in the QX/SK are transferring "something" to the QX/SK that's producing heat. That could be conventional electrical current. However, I think there could be ways of diverting, blocking, or rerouting that. I think what's more likely is that something anomalous like "cold electricity" (which has different properties than hot electricity until it is converted) is being transferred or perhaps very high frequency RF energy.

If we can learn what's heating up the control box we will learn a LOT about what's going on in the SK.

For example, the body of the reactor seems too small to transfer up to 60 kilowatts of heat (which Rossi says it can for short periods) to the heat exchanger. I'm guessing that there is some mechanism we do not know that is transferring the heat and that same mechanism is transferring heat to the power supply.

• One reason why I think the SK is so important, if the statements made about it can be verified, is that it represents the basic underlying mechanism of LENR increased to the greatest possible extent. I expect that EVO phenomena are at the heart of powder based systems such as Brillouins. However, in such powder based systems, I think that the output power per volume and mass of fuel is tremendously limited and controllability is a serious issue. The way I imagine it is that all the tiny EVOs from all the Super Abundant Vacancies and cracks and pits in a powder based system are gathered up and placed in the SK. The plasma ball in the SK is like the total of all the EVOs in a powder based system combined into a large EVO.

I think that powder based systems will have niches to fill, but that pure plasma based systems are the future due to high power density and total controllability.

• Forgive me for being a Jonny-one-note, but isn't Rossi using the same lame 50MHz oscilloscope that I saw in another demonstration? If so, is it not possible that his power supply is simply pumping in a lot of energy in at some high frequency that won't show up here? That would certainly be the simplest explanation for the dissipation of the power-supply (plus high-frequency power amplifier). For someone of his ambitions, a 400 MHz scope shouldn't be out of range, and would be a lot more convincing, to me at least.

• The way I imagine it is that all the tiny EVOs from all the Super Abundant Vacancies and cracks and pits in a powder based system are gathered up and placed in the SK. The plasma ball in the SK is like the total of all the EVOs in a powder based system combined into a large EVO.

This is how a polariton condensate is formed. Learn about this.

https://amolf.nl/wp-content/up…oday_ExcitonPolariton.pdf

see figure three.

What a polariton looks like in cracks and pits in a powder based system

?key=31f2a30172dbf0774868a48ab249a14ecf4eb89aaef5772e5a284eddc3533108-aHR0cHM6Ly9lbmNyeXB0ZWQtdGJuMC5nc3RhdGljLmNvbS9pbWFnZXM%2FcT10Ym46QU5kOUdjUXFudEk0QUFtT1huNEVHRDZnTTlfM1g4Y0MxbWVVLWZHbFloTmdPa0hmdUZaOTVOMmc5Zw%3D%3D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.