Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Official Post

Proper Measuring is always more accurate than calculating.

Isn't science (in general) the process of measuring (observing) data of a (natural) process and comparing them to a theoretical prediction (calculations)?

And then either the theory which predicted this data is false (measured data != predicted data) or one step further at "the truth" (measured data ≈ predicted data).

So Rossi is still not doing science but something else.

• Scribbling on boards and ham video presentations make it all look more 'authentic' - unwary investors are all too used to the polished scamster website presentations. Its a good tactic and cheap too. Why waste cash on this when you can put it into condo's and at the same time sound like Albert Einstein with laryngitis?

• Should send him back to prison for the quality of that presentation alone

This is what U forecast yesterday. The babblers will do anything to protect their fragile egos. They (3 up votes) would rather see Rossi in prison than the dawn of a better energy era. Even if the plant owner had come on line to confirm the results, they would claim he was a paid lackey.

The bottom line was that all the important parameters of the SK were provided. The controller uses 380 W, the output is 21.9 kW. The calculated COP was 57 and confirmed by looking at the heat consumed in heating the building.

The SK is available now with a delivery in only weeks.

The customer would know immediately if he were getting the heat he ordered so a scam is highly unlikely.

• The bottom line was that all the important parameters of the SK were provided. The controller uses 380 W, the output is 21.9 kW. The calculated COP was 57 and confirmed by looking at the heat consumed in heating the building.

The SK is available now with a delivery in only weeks.

So, AA, if for the sake of argument we take Rossi at his word and "all the important parameters of the SK were provided", would you agree that anyone with adequate initial capital should be able to make money with SK, correct? They can buy heat from the SK and sell it to those who need it at a discount, or use it directly. For example, commercial laundry facilities, food processing companies, chemical refineries and many other industrial companies that use heat as part of their process. And since "delivery is in only weeks", we should expect at least a dozen forward thinking entrepreneurs will take advantage of Rossi's discounted heat generation over the next few months.

So my sincere question to you is, how long will you continue to believe that Rossi has a working SK product if in fact there is no verifiable or credible evidence that Rossi has an actual customer? Three months? Six months? One year? Two years? Indefinitely?

I ask because as someone who is coming from a very different perspective, I'm trying to understand more specifically what you mean when you say that you are not yet certain that Rossi has what he says he has.

• Using Wiens Displacement Law on that irregular spectra to arrive at a temperature is probably horribly wrong.

However, if we assume 8111 K for now, and a generous 0.1 emissivity (based on comparison to a blackbody, as seen above), the result is 2454 W rather than 24942 W.

And I think that 0.1 emissivity is far too generous.

• Using Wiens Displacement Law on that irregular spectra to arrive at a temperature is probably horribly wrong.

However, if we assume 8111 K for now, and a generous 0.1 emissivity (based on comparison to a blackbody, as seen above), the result is 2454 W rather than 24942 W.

And I think that 0.1 emissivity is far too generous.

Para he still not understand that SB cannot be applied to a not B (or G) body in order to calculate correctly the power.

• What about the next step of this farce ?

After the Scam-Kat presentation what else?

Business as usual...after playing tennis with his wife and asking / answering stupid questions on his blog he is of course working on the next big thing: the 100kW SK, because the current is not powerful enough and nobody would buy one...😂

• How do you suppose the customer price for this miracle is determined? Generally speaking, one doesn’t buy heat. One has a heater and then pays for electricity, gas, or oil to run the heater. How much one spends on any of those energy sources is a function of weather, building utilization, and other factors that are variable in nature. So suppose I am the CFO of Widgets International and have the brainstorm that I am going to purchase my heat from Leonardo Corp. The price is 80% of what? Assuming I even know what part of my utility bill is for heat, how does this work and how do I know what I am saving? The loyal followers here should figure it out real quick because someone conceivably is moronic enough to take Rossi up on his offer and he will need to have an answer to give them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.