Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Zeus46 This is what U forecast yesterday. The babblers will do anything to protect their fragile egos. They (3 up votes) would rather see Rossi in prison than the dawn of a better energy era. Even if the plant owner had come on line to confirm the results, they would claim he was a paid lackey.

The bottom line was that all the important parameters of the SK were provided. The controller uses 380 W, the output is 21.9 kW. The calculated COP was 57 and confirmed by looking at the heat consumed in heating the building.

The SK is available now with a delivery in only weeks.

The customer would know immediately if he were getting the heat he ordered so a scam is highly unlikely.

You're such a believer Adrian, I don't know why you even bother denying it...

Rossi in prison vs. Dawn of a new energy era, isn't a mutually exclusive choice - unless you're a believer.

All these so-called "important parameters" are just "Rossi says". Meaningless - unless you're a believer.

The calculated COP was 57, and confirmed - only if you're a believer.

Come out of closet. Be loud and proud. Don't try to hide your Rossi-love. Set yourself free...

• This song (music is great btw!) will probably forever be linked with this memorable presentation, no doubt. Working in industry, product design and marketing since more than two decades - this is by far the worst commercial presentation of a new “product” I have ever witnessed. It is unclear to me how most of the folks on ECW again are cheering their hero and are fine with what they saw. As the tree is so is the fruit... 😅

• I can’t understand the audio so I am missing a lot.

First, I don’t understand where they got the 357.5 nm as a peak to a blackbody thing. The spectra looks like a line spectra not a continuous blackbody radiation thing. Did they fit it to the spectra and the detector’s efficiency at various wavelengths and the absorption of the container to get that 0.3574? A little off on a fourth power and you can be anywhere.

8111K = 8384C ???? wrong! How can we trust calculations from someone who continually makes such mistakes and why not have a spread sheet prepared and typed up for such a demo?

Also doesn’t the use of the Boltzman calculations require a uniform release of energy in all directions? Was the device symmetrical or could there be a directionality of the spectra out from the device?

Looks like a failed demo to convince anyone to me.

• For me, this event is really not about mathematical proof or an attempt to proof the technology works.

The real essence of this announcement is that Rossi claims to put a first products into the market.

Market introduction is the key milestone here therefore.

Once products are placed at accepted customers, the E-cat's performance will take care of spreading the news via these customers (or not if failed).

I don't recall Rossi mentioned the reduction in energy costs having an e-cat, but the greater the benefit the quicker it will be promoted by its leasing customers.

In addition, if energy cost reduction is large, a new noticeable competitive situation will be created in the market segments of E-cat leasing customers (probably energy intensive product first). Noticeable significant competition changes will take however somewhat longer.

Word of mouth promotion strategy basically.

Regarding Rossi's method to prevent reverse engineering, I am quite pessimistic this will succeed for a long time.
    Hacking the device is a matter of the knowledge of Rossi's small team against the the knowledge of the rest of the World. A matter of time in other words.

(It's probably an SSH or SSL network link technology the device applies, receptive for all kinds of attacks such as DDoS, Man in the Middle attacks etc).

• First, I don’t understand where they got the 357.5 nm as a peak to a blackbody thing. The spectra looks like a line spectra not a continuous blackbody radiation thing. Did they fit it to the spectra and the detector’s efficiency at various wavelengths and the absorption of the container to get that 0.3574? A little off on a fourth power and you can be anywhere.

That spectrum seems that of an unstable selective emitter, nothing at all to do with those of a black body.

8111K = 8384C ???? wrong! How can we trust calculations from someone who continually makes such mistakes and why not have a spread sheet prepared and typed up for such a demo?

In fact, I already flagged it here.

Also doesn’t the use of the Boltzman calculations require a uniform release of energy in all directions? Was the device symmetrical or could there be a directionality of the spectra out from the device?

Stefan-Boltzmann law gives a completely wrong result (wrong at all) if someone is so uneducated and apply it to this kind of spectrum.

Also the claim on the measured input energy is quite ridiculous. The Voltmeter and Ammeter what type are? Voltage and current to be measured are DC, AC, DC+AC, Impulsive or what else?

The IN and OUT energy measures shown in this demo are like rubbish.

• Scribbling on boards and ham video presentations make it all look more 'authentic' - unwary investors are all too used to the polished scamster website presentations.

Yes. Years ago some scientists felt that "real professors don't use PowerPoint." They wrote on blackboards or projectors and expected people to read their handwriting. Nowadays it looks pathetic. It makes Rossi look like an old man who cannot use a computer, and cannot afford to hire someone to make PowerPoint slides. He did not ask Google to convert Kelvin to Celsius.

• This is what U forecast yesterday. The babblers will do anything to protect their fragile egos. They (3 up votes) would rather see Rossi in prison than the dawn of a better energy era. Even if the plant owner had come on line to confirm the results, they would claim he was a paid lackey.

The bottom line was that all the important parameters of the SK were provided. The controller uses 380 W, the output is 21.9 kW. The calculated COP was 57 and confirmed by looking at the heat consumed in heating the building.

The SK is available now with a delivery in only weeks.

The customer would know immediately if he were getting the heat he ordered so a scam is highly unlikely.

Oh well.

Back to painting my closet..

Adrian,

You’re correct,

So, we should see Ecats on every street corner now for district heating.

• Hard to make sense of this.

Fails as a science demo.

Fails as a marketing presentation.

Why announce something months in advance then look like you only had 5 minutes to set it up?

Over on ECW they are saying it is deliberately amateurish and low-key as designed to keep Rossi "under the radar".

Then why do the demo at all? Why have the blog? Why not just keep quiet.

Of course Rossi cannot keep quiet. He likes the adulation.

But he is certainly not making too much effort!

It is almost as if Rossi is amusing himself by seeing just how much crud his fans will take.

Judging by ECW the answer is "more please".

Meanwhile on planet Rossi - another magnificence.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.