Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Now that makes sense; 380 Ws could heat a small Miami condo. :) Maybe the factory was behind the curtain, or was that the bedroom?

Well, Rossi said before, the customer is “One of the Biggest Entities in the World in its Field”.

Since there are not many entities which sell LENR reactors (or is there any other one who sold garbage a plant for 10 mio US$ ?), Leonardo Corp would well match with this description.

Here some more info from ecw about the particullar venue for that earthshaking e-catSK event: (sorry for pasting it as a screen-shot, but that‘s easier to copy)

• Can't we just write the whole episode off as a scam now and get on with other more important issues? Or is this going to carry on forever - NONE of it is worth analysing or questioning - just let AR go his own sweet way and wish him a pleasant retirement on his ill-gotten gains. $10 million and he didn't even have to rob a bank!

• Dr Richard

I believe that Mr Rossi still harbours ambitions for another major score. Not by selling heat to anyone but by once again trying to sell/license his IP.

During his recent presentation he remarked that he thought this might amount to billions. That is unrealistic, of course, but I can see him conning people for multiple millions more.

• Mark,

Whether one admires the man, or not, I think everyone could agree that the way he is going about this shows he is the worse business man on the planet. If he has something, at this pace he may as well not have something for all the good it will do the world. You do not save the planet with a 20% discount, and a customer base that -because of the strict requirements they must meet, won't be more than a handful. He jealously guards his secrets so he can selfishly have the world market all to himself, yet so incompetent he will never have any market to speak of.

BTW; Since you stepped up to the plate to defend Rossi, and Adrain hardly posts anymore, could you start calling us babblers?

Sam,

Great,

Sometime in 2019 Andrea Rossi will introduce a commercially available device that develops Energy Out > Energy In.

I’ll take the over,

but I’ll also guarantee that when 2019 comes and goes, the Rossi acolytes will have more excuses why their leader failed.

Andrea Rossi is a liar, a fraud and a conman,

and it is simply beyond reason that this is not obvious to everyone.

• Looks like you nailed it. The presentation was done right there at Leonardo Headquarters (Rossi's Miami Beach condo) according to Acland. LOLs. It is a small condo, so that is probably why the camera was trained only on the SK, or video throughout. For some reason I thought it was going to be done from the customers factory.

1. Alessandro Coppi February 2, 2019 at 12:49 PM

Hi Andrea,

I saw the whole presentation of the E-CAT SK on the 31st january, and congratulate for the big effort and success in bringing this technology to the market, but looking at the streaming, a question is bouncing: why a so raw realization? no presentation of the persons involved in, only one instead of at least two cameras for different and more detailed images … your face appears in the video, only one second because you lowered yourself.

Today I believe to know the motivation of this choice: your target is to not to reach too many clients, perhaps because your production capacity, the logistic and installation organization does not support a gigantic volume of requests, and perhaps the E-CAT SK need of test for more time for reliability.

This is your approach, and I respect this, also because everyone has to take the step according to the leg, unluckily, this way will take more time for the global diffusion, and the world needs it as soon as possible.

By the way, do not worry much for IP, there is enough room for everybody in this field, and you are the one that named this technology with his first name and surname.

Very honoured to have sharing with you the same time over this earth.

Alessandro Coppi

2. Andrea Rossi February 2, 2019 at 2:29 PM

Alessandro Coppi:

Thank you for your opinion, but the presentation has been organized by me in the fashion I decided was the right one. The rawness was a precise choice and the fact that I have not been filmed was a precise choice too.

I wanted to avoid any embellishment and render the situation such that nothing could attract the attendant but the core of the issue, also to avoid to lose time with persons that have not been able to get the core of the issue. We are in the pioneer phase of the marketing, not in the mass phase.

Sincerely, from the feedback in the aftermath, I can see that most of the audience, especially the one that was the target of the presentation, appreciated it as it was, but it is correct to respect all the opinions. Maybe I am wrong.

Thank you for your attention to our work,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• https://www.defendershield.com…e-emf-radiation-emissions

• It's not our job to stop AR. Sure its good to make people aware of the problem (like any other Ponzi scheme or green energy scam). All I can say is that if he does carry on he's far more likely to end up in jail for fraud than if he quietly disappears. So which option is more likely?

• Dr Richard

I believe that Mr Rossi still harbours ambitions for another major score. Not by selling heat to anyone but by once again trying to sell/license his IP.

During his recent presentation he remarked that he thought this might amount to billions. That is unrealistic, of course, but I can see him conning people for multiple millions more.

A.R. fought tooth and nail to protect

his IP.I don’t think he has any thoughts of selling it’s.

It’s all about obtaining customers now.

• A.R. fought tooth and nail to protect

Considering all the information on hand, the product characteristic and feature set, market conditions, application details, regulatory environment, business model, value proposition and various externalities, one can put together a reasonably accurate model to roughly estimate the number of customers Rossi is likely to obtain. That number is: zero.

• See around 6:25.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rossi says the heated fluid connections come in/out of that done thing at the top. They presumably go off to a heat exchanger in the ducts of the office being heated.

My calculation is with just a liquid water heat exchanger and a temperature change of 50C, the amount of water needed would be about 0.1 kg/s. This would comfortably fit into the samovar/piping.

Rossi actually mentions it uses steam at 600C, so this would call for a heat enthalpy calcuation, and allow for about a factor of 10 lesser rate of water usage.

• All I can say is that if he does carry on he's far more likely to end up in jail for fraud than if he quietly disappears. So which option is more likely?

He has already been in jail for fraud in the 1990s. And yet here he is ... still working away.

You are approaching this rationally whereas really you should be thinking about psychology and personality. "Quietly disappears" is not in Rossi's orbit. Rossi wants to be the name on every tongue. He wants to have the world kneel at his feet and praise his modesty. He wants to manipulate and connive. He wants the Nobel prize. He wants to fool the world's smartest people. In short ... it's psychopathy.

Take a look at Bob Hare's book on the subject. Hare describes psychopaths manipulating and scamming him even as they sat in jail. It is a drive and an aspect of personality. It is even biological. Psychopaths display their traits even in childhood. There are discrete regions of the brains of psychopaths that actually work differently that those of nonpsychopaths.

You ask which option is more likely? I think that Mr Rossi will continue his scamming efforts until he is physically or mentally unable to do so. Money is a way of keeping score but it is not determinative.

• A.R. fought tooth and nail to protect

Well that is not what Mr Rossi says. When asked whether he would ever reveal the secret of the SK, even after it is widely distributed and his precedence is widely acknowledged he says

"well this depends on the licensee of the licensees because I don't think they will be very happy if if I will gladly spread around intellectual property they have invested in. So this issue is very difficult to be answered now and in this situation because it does not imply me it implies of the world that will rotate around this technology there will be probably billions invested and so that the issue is very difficult to be answered and I know is not depend on me"

He is saying that the reason he would not reveal his IP is because it would upset those to whom he has sold the rights.

• Official Post

We'll know soon enough about all this when one of the customers will speak more openly. Rossi has addressed this question and claims this will be happening.

This SK presentation was, by every measure, so bad he needs that to happen soon to maintain some semblance of credibility, and keep the hope going among his most faithful. I have to admit, I even let myself think there was a chance he had a real customer this time around, but now believe it most likely HE is his own customer.....again.

Nonetheless, I will still enjoy reading he, and his sockpuppets over the coming year try and convince otherwise. Another repeat of Doral and the whole JM Products thing, but this time as Dewey said...with a bit of pity for the man. Sad in a way.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.