Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• I cannot for the life of me understand what the purpose of that "demonstration" was.

A dog and pony show with no canine or equine components whatsoever, very badly presented.

Nor can I understand how Rossi still has faithful believers.

But then I am constantly amazed by the mad things some people seem honestly to believe.

• I cannot for the life of me understand what the purpose of that "demonstration" was.

A dog and pony show with no canine or equine components whatsoever, very badly presented.

Nor can I understand how Rossi still has faithful believers.

But then I am constantly amazed by the mad things some people seem honestly to believe.

Very often psychopaths and mentally disturbed "inventors" turn on the blind faith of dreamers who believe in illusions

• Maybe you'r all missing the bigger picture with not knowing how his unit works anyone that comes out with s working system he can claim its his tech and Keep the use of lenr in limbo ..Seems court may be a playground if you have the right trap set.along with all the others getting there paperwork ready, What are we walking into this day and age. never ending traps.

• I followed this guy since 2012 for some years. First I believed he has something big, years later I believed he is a highly sophisticated scammer, and meanwhile I tend to believe he is paid by some big companies to discredit LENR technology.

He destroyed at least 2 companies with big ambitions, one in Greece and one in North Carolina.

Though I strongly believe LENR is a very hopeful technology for the future of mankind, I don't believe in Mr. Rossi, in no way.

He is a scammer, and possibly a paid scammer. Possibly even paid by somebody who really already has the tech working, and doesn't want to become this information public.

• For newbies and those with faulty memories, the infamous SGS certificate was endlessly dissected and analyzed and was clearly shown to be utterly meaningless.

Thanks Barty for posting the question.

Yes, as IO states, the SGS is NOT a certification. It clearly states and had wording within the document that it cannot be used for anytype of public or industrial application. I do not have the link at hand, but the actual document is available and it is definitely NOT a cettfication. Whether the skat cat is "covered" by it is moot. The SGS document is not in anyway an operational certification. (Besides, it only covered external electrical enclosures and switchrs)

So if Rossi is touting the SGS cert, it is most definitely a provable lie. No surprise. But then A.A., A.S and R.G. do not care and still support? 🤔

He seems like an incredibly intense and focussed individual, from his endurance running as a young man

People keep citing that but the only source for it I have ever seen was written by Rossi himself. And we should know by now how reliable he is. Anyway, it's irrelevant to his current behavior.

• I don’t have the SGS document handy either. I am sure one could scare it up if one wanted to dig through the archives. In any case, my recollection is that SGS issued a document attesting to the fact that the entity paying them a fee had submitted to them a written test plan for their product/device. The document clearly stated in its copious small print that SGS played no part in any test that might have been performed, had no knowledge of the equipment and methodology employed, and did not know the results. It was the product certification equivalent of purchasing the right to name a star after someone. In other words, the certification was utterly meaningless.

It's not our job to stop AR.

Perhaps not but I bet Tom Darden and many others wish someone had, long before now.

We'll know soon enough about all this when one of the customers will speak more openly. Rossi has addressed this question and claims this will be happening.

You don't get it do you? Rossi has never had a real customer for anything he has ever made. He's had investors and distributors and while a few lucked out and got refunds, most ended up screwed out of varying amounts of money including millions of dollars in return for absolutely nothing-- or in IH's case, in return for a merit-less and very expensive lawsuit. Rossi has claimed "customers" since 2011 and never produced one. You seriously think he is going to start now?

In any case, my recollection is that SGS issued a document attesting to the fact that the entity paying them a fee had submitted to them a written test plan for their product/device. The document clearly stated in its copious small print that SGS played no part in any test that might have been performed, had no knowledge of the equipment and methodology employed, and did not know the results. It was the product certification equivalent of purchasing the right to name a star after someone. In other words, the certification was utterly meaningless.

Your recollection is correct. Rossi has never shown a real safety endorsement from any standard source following appropriate inspections. Sort of the same way he has never had a meaningful patent.

We'll know soon enough about all this when one of the customers will speak more openly. Rossi has addressed this question and claims this will be happening.

If Rossi ever presents a "customer," it will be one of his cronies or a hired actor. Those of you who don't remember or have not read about Rossi's much vaunted megawatt demo in October 2011 should check out his customer for that charade- a supposed "NATO colonel" whose name I forgot. But here is something about the event of now more than 7 years ago!

https://www.bibliotecapleyades…ncia/ciencia_energy87.htm

• The SGS certification (ISTR) was just that when in operation it produced no harmful radiation.
    It did NOT certify that the power was as claimed.

The SK seems to be an entirely different system than the original E-Cats, so I don't see how the old certificate is still valid.

I don't think his black-body calculation is valid. There's some discussion of this on ecat world : https://e-catworld.com/2019/02…in-spectometer-signature/

Still a null test for me (neither proven nor disproven).

• You don't get it do you? Rossi has never had a real customer for anything he has ever made. He's had investors and distributors and while a few lucked out and got refunds, most ended up screwed out of varying amounts of money including millions of dollars in return for absolutely nothing-- or in IH's case, in return for a merit-less and very expensive lawsuit. Rossi has claimed "customers" since 2011 and never produced one. You seriously think he is going to start now?

I appreciate that the lack of information with a private entity and IP rights, and Rossi's history can allow for skepticism. Still it doesn't take too much effort for me to wait a little longer and see. There's a limit to how much all of this can progress without things becoming more public, as Rossi himself recently acknowledged.

At a minimum he has some interesting scientific rationale in his recent paper. I can sympathize with the notion that refereed journals tend to reject new things.

• People keep citing that [Rossi is intense and hard working] but the only source for it I have ever seen was written by Rossi himself.

People who have worked with him told me that. He worked for many hours a day, and made dozens of prototypes. That is one of the many things about Rossi that puzzle me. Why would a scammer work for hours a day? It shouldn't take long to make a fake device, and there is no need to make dozens of them.

Why would a scammer work for hours a day? It shouldn't take long to make a fake device, and there is no need to make dozens of them.

Nothing puzzling about that. High tech scamming, like good sleight of hand magic, is not easy. It takes time and practice to make sure it will work right and none of the marks (uh... customers) will see how the fake is done. Don't underrate the difficulty of doing that, even with cheap-sh*t parts from hardware stores, duct tape and rusty pipes.

There is also a reason for multiple "types" of devices. If Rossi had continued with the same devices, people would have asked more and more and better targeted questions. Good magicians don't do their best illusions twice close together to the same crowd. That can defeat misdirection. The same applies to lying scammers like Rossi. He needed to keep his admirers confused while at the same time, giving them more excuses to believe him and to rationalize his lack of independent verification or even self-consistent demos.

• "The only 'advertising' is a sock puppet Youtube video and an amateur video of a blue scrap box in a rented apartment."

And this one, very prominent on ECW. Almost like Frank Ackland is a subsidary of Leornardo...doesn't he violate common rules using Rossi's Cat- Logo and this advertisement piece? At least he should provide a disclaimer, shouldn't he?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.