Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

So what do you suggest should be done instead of "wait and see"?

What someone else is in fact doing. He's reporting Rossi's claimed activities to the Florida regulatory authorities because those activities, if remotely like what is claimed, are wildly illegal and unsafe. In addition, this person is taking to task with university authorities, one or more professors who apparently "teach" undergraduates what Rossi claims as fact.

• BTW I was banned on ECW for asking about the "certified for industrial use" certificate.

According to some over there it is not allowed to publish such a certificate :/

Barry,

I haven’t been banned, but ever since I called out Frank and gave him a primer on the difference in thermal heat and energy & electrical energy and power back in 2011,

I have been on his “Pay no mind list” and most of my comments get delegated to the ether.

It is beyond logic how so many apparently intelligent people over there can, with a simple waive of their hand, ignore all of the innaccuracies and obvious inconvenient limitations that Rossi continues to trot out as “science”.

• I prepared a alternative video of Ecat plasma taken from the ECat demo video. I don't know does this prove anything to direction or another, but for me it looks like videocamera is shaking in sync with cameraman breathing. Also 'plasma' seems to be pretty constant whole time not changing its shape at all.

At least now we know why he called it ballerina.

• What someone else is in fact doing. He's reporting Rossi's claimed activities to the Florida regulatory authorities because those activities, if remotely like what is claimed, are wildly illegal and unsafe. In addition, this person is taking to task with university authorities, one or more professors who apparently "teach" undergraduates what Rossi claims as fact.

I see. On what grounds is he reporting Rossi? Does he have any other indications of possible wrongdoings than "Rossi says"? And man... are you suggesting professors talking about Rossi should be somehow be punished? It sounds a lot like you advocate a systems of informants used by Stasi in former DDR and in other communist dictatorships? Wow!

• Is this directed towards @mccubre? Do you disagree with his reasoning? And what do you suggest to do about it? (instead of "wait and see")

It is directed at all the people who have been singing that tune for 8 years. What to do about it? Let me turn the question around. What exactly is it that people should not do but instead should wait and see? Point out how utterly obvious it is that Rossi is a fraud? Boo hoo. There is plenty of sand in Florida where you can stick your head if you feel the need.

I see. On what grounds is he reporting Rossi? Does he have any other indications of possible wrongdoings than "Rossi says"?

Operating a nuclear reactor without inspection, proper zoning and license for starters. Possibly having an illegal and unlicensed source of radioactivity. Claiming a false doctorate. Claiming to be practicing as an engineer when he has no Florida license or certification to do it. Claiming false or irrelevant safety certifications. And the list goes on. Those are just off the top from memory. There are more.

And man... are you suggesting professors talking about Rossi should be somehow be punished?

Who ever said that? But professors should be prevented from "teaching" complete fraudulent bullshit to students. No problem if they want to discuss Rossi. But the individual in question listed Rossi's claims as definitive and real in a course syllabus. That's not OK because he's promoting a fraud and a con to vulnerable students who respect him.

It sounds a lot like you advocate a systems of informants used by Stasi in former DDR and in other communist dictatorships? Wow!

Not worthy of a comment.

• It is directed at all the people who have been singing that tune for 8 years. What to do about it? Let me turn the question around. What exactly is it that people should not do but instead should wait and see? Point out how utterly obvious it is that Rossi is a fraud? Boo hoo. There is plenty of sand in Florida where you can stick your head if you feel the need.

Well, "wait and see" could be the answer of course. And keep singing the same song Boo hoo bla bla Rossi bla bla fraud bla bla (with limited success so far) could be another ... just curious on what you expect to achieve?

• Operating a nuclear reactor without inspection

Oh, so in this case it is a nuclear reactor. Is that because "Rossi says"? I somehow got the idea you believed him not to be trustworthy?

But professors should be prevented

Exactly how? It actually sounds, even though you dont want to comment, that you are advocating some kind of informant system to ensure only the teachings of your liking are spread?

• jtomas - a brand-new name for undoubtedly a long-time Rossi apologist. Good luck with doing that wait-and-see thing. You clearly have the waiting down pat but obviously are real bad at the seeing. I do recommend perhaps a glass of wine or something. Your last several posts suggest that you are frothing at the mouth. You should be cool and calm since your hero is about to save the world any time now. Just wait and see.

• Rossi's cavalier attitude towards spectra has been well explored here. It is a feature of his engineering method that he applies simplistic equations way outside their normal range of applicability without testing or even admitting the existence of assumptions behind them.

• average rms measurement (assumes sinusoidal waveforms)
    • phase change calorimetry (assumes dry steam)
    • IR calorimetry. Assumes band emissivity = total emissivity (which Levi seems still totally convinced of)
    • plasma heat output: assumes monospectral light is in fact black body.

What is notable is how lucky he is: all these errors produce false positive output power readings: the last one potentially by a very large factor. And in the curated over many years to be a perfect echo chamber ECW he finds quite a few who believe his statements.

Not sure if the ECW turnover has now got higher? It would not surprise me.

• What someone else is in fact doing. He's reporting Rossi's claimed activities to the Florida regulatory authorities because those activities, if remotely like what is claimed, are wildly illegal and unsafe. In addition, this person is taking to task with university authorities, one or more professors who apparently "teach" undergraduates what Rossi claims as fact.

Maybe action like this will motivate the users of the SK reactor to remain dark.

• Official Post

Who ever said that? But professors should be prevented from "teaching" complete fraudulent bullshit to students. No problem if they want to discuss Rossi. But the individual in question listed Rossi's claims as definitive and real in a course syllabus. That's not OK because he's promoting a fraud and a con to vulnerable students who respect him.

This has been brought up twice before. Each time I read the relevant course power point, and he does not claim anything "definitive, and real" about "Rossi claims". Just the opposite...he understated, and dismissed the Ecat as most likely a fuel cell. The profs name will remain unspoken, as the matter was dropped and of no consequence.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.