Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

Meanwhile, Tom Whipple continues to promote Rossifiction and I suppose, censoring responses as usual.

https://fcnp.com/2019/02/04/th…cold-fusion-strikes-back/

It seems the article has been deleted. My source did not know why. It was nothing I did. I have no problem with Tom Whipple writing crap and drivel for a newspaper. But I do object if he has an online comments section which makes it appear that he wants comments yet he censors remarks he doesn't like without telling people he does this. That, IMO, is very objectionable.

• I think that the technology is likely relatively simple.

I doubt that VERY much. If it were simple, then the 1989 replication attempts would all have been straightforward. Instead, it was only accomplished electrochemists and experts in calorimetry who managed to replicate Pons & Fleishmann. Ordinary physicists got frustrated by the whole process. Heck, at MIT they even faked their positive replication results to show a null replication. Nothing simple about the whole process.

• Official Post

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…pqmaFDSGzb4IZGO3_DQjCH_os

Our old friend Nyberg back in action, with a brief communication with Rossi. Mentions us (LF) at the end! <X Still has that mean edge to him, which lead to his perma-ban. As you read, pay attention to the wording, as it is obvious he is taking great liberties to add substance that may not be there.

Nyberg supposedly is connected to Hydrofusion...Rossi's most loyal licensee and the host of "Ecat.com" (official website of Leonardo Corp).

• The SK is getting its excess energy from aliens on planet Tralfalmador. Prove ME wrong.

I like io,

He always gets right to the heart of the matter.

Axil, can anyone, anywhere, in the history of ever, prove Rossi right? Nope.

But I have absolutely no doubt that you will now start coming up with myriad theories that almost kinda sorta have a little to do with Rossi’s steaming raft of turd.

• Well, "wait and see" could be the answer of course.

A word to “Wait and See(rs)”:

In case that you still don’t see what farce is going on, you have to wait longer again, because “for obvious reasons” all customers requests NDAs:

In the meantime you may take your time to read what was 8 years ago the expectation in regards to e-cat commercialization:

https://e-catworld.com/2011/10…n-plans-becoming-clearer/

or even better (anyway you will have long time to wait), read all what was promised regarding the e-cat (e.g “robotized factories”, “e-cats for home use within 1 year”...) over the last years:

https://e-catworld.com/display-posts/

(Best, start reading from the bottom of the list)

• Shane D. wrote:

This has been brought up twice before. Each time I read the relevant course power point, and he does not claim anything "definitive, and real" about "Rossi claims". Just the opposite...he understated, and dismissed the Ecat as most likely a fuel cell. The profs name will remain unspoken, as the matter was dropped and of no consequence.

The relevant objectionable material was:

Andrea A. Rossi's "E-cat" LENR technology is apparently available on the market. The currently hand-crafted units come in the 1 MWth size, and are solely for industry and agency use. The current status of the domestic line of Ecats is closely guarded while Underwriters Laboratory [sic] (UL) works through their certification process. [Emphasis added.]

I do not know if it has been removed or corrected. Not one thing in it is true. As it is (or was), it's as if an astronomy professor was teaching astrology or a professor of internal medicine was basing his course on homeopathy. I'm not mentioning the professor's name since Shane D. seems t object to it but it's from an unrestricted page on a major university's web site.

• I personally would no take the risk or the aggravation at 20% but at 50%, it might start tickling my greedy bone.

I wanted to know, whether this sudden increase makes You believe in Rossi more or less ....

• Argon, is the 'ballerina' video you posted in a loop? Seems to be to me. It definitely looks to be taken with a hand held camera and would be very difficult to hold in frame for a sustained period of time.

For what it's worth, in the full video the shown plasma changes slightly in shape and color over time. There also are other slow changes in other views: for example the bubble detectors appear to be sinking and other cameras moving perhaps due to the heat softening the black tape holding them up.

It would have been interesting if the analog scales showed dramatic changes up and down, which is what I expected it would do (leaving viewers dumbfounded) given its range and precision, when the first short test video got "leaked", but the needle didn't move at all.

• I just wonder whether a plasma core of approx 1.1 cm (long) x 0.3 cm (diameter) with a heat capacity of 22 KW can be easily converted into a steam / hot water stream.
    E.g. my home central natural gas heater also has a heat capacity of around 22 KW, but the combustion chamber has a much larger volume.

• I prepared a alternative video of Ecat plasma taken from the ECat demo video. I don't know does this prove anything to direction or another, but for me it looks like videocamera is shaking in sync with cameraman breathing. Also 'plasma' seems to be pretty constant whole time not changing its shape at all.

Hi Argon

Interesting! Please expand on the technical details of how you prepared this alternative video.

• I just wonder whether a plasma core of approx 1.1 cm (long) x 0.3 cm (diameter) with a heat capacity of 22 KW can be easily converted into a steam / hot water stream.
    E.g. my home central natural gas heater also has a heat capacity of around 22 KW, but the combustion chamber has a much larger volume.

Easy! You just install a massive, but invisible, heat exchanger.

Rossi knows how!

• Speaking of announcements, whatever happened to all the optimistic claims in this? http://www.padrak.com/ine/ROTHWELLCF.html High power? High "COP?" in 1995? Credibility now?

That was the Patterson test next door to Disneyland. It was a mess, as you see. Why was there no proper flow meter? Why were the power supplies from Radio Shack? Manual data collection, no computer. That is why, when it went haywire midway through the test, we couldn't tell.

It was a mess, but much better than Rossi's demos.

Read about Patterson and you will see what happened to it.

Incidentally, as I described elsewhere, they tried to stop me from making measurements and they were unhappy to see me taking notes. Then after I wrote that description, they used it in their promotional literature without permission. Without telling me!

• Hi Argon

Interesting! Please expand on the technical details of how you prepared this alternative video.

...as we seem to know the entire "plasma" may have been a fix bright light spot taped by a shaking video camera to create the impression it is a "dancing" and living plasma. There is a reason that the camera shows a blurry overexposed "plasma spot" - would be easy to fix this by using a grey filter or a very short manual shutter time. But Rossi of course wants nobody to know how the plasma looks like...

There are so many possibilities... others seem to be more creative in this direction... :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.