Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• What was clear from the lawsuit documents was that they wanted his technology , which is strange if it's so worthless.

That is not strange. They did not realize it was worthless until after they had paid and they tested his devices more carefully. They did not want it after that. They threw it away in the settlement.

They had already begun working with others in the field and possibly transferred some of his IP across.

There was nothing for them to transfer. None of the machines he showed them worked. He told them nothing.

However, suppose hypothetically he had showed them something. Of course they would shared it with others! What else would they do with it? They would have to license it to manufacturers. They cannot manufacture machines themselves. It would have no value unless it is shared. Keeping it secret was never an option. If they could share it with other researchers and make more progress, Rossi would have benefited. So this objection makes no sense.

• True crackpots argue about the venue, the moderation, what they think other forum participants are thinking, motivations, beliefs and so on. They do so vociferously, incoherently, impolitely and at length. They never argue the science or the facts or what actually happened. Rossi attracts them like flies on ... well, you know.

Any resemblance to a current participant is purely coincidental. 8o

• KevMo - IH and Rossi entered into a contract for Rossi's IP. IH paid up and Rossi failed to deliver then made his fateful decision as the fraudster to sue for fraud. The "reports" were all either fraudulent or directly tainted by Rossi. I have further proof of that if anyone wants to legally tango. The truth that came out in discovery has doomed his business prospects into perpetuity. You didn't read anything that holds up your lie that IP was transferred to others because it doesn't exist. You are not able to point to a document that supports your false claim. Further, Rossi proposed a settlement just as the trial was starting - there is no other fact available to you on that subject.

KevMo - yet another tiresome instantiation bomber troll from Planet Rossi who cannot interpret reality / facts (intentionally in my opinion).

• There is too much evidence to deny LENR or cold fusion as a real nuclear reaction......I still maintain that the methodology of speeding up the exceedingly low rate of reaction and its regulatory control still requires discovery. If atom ecology has been successful in this respect post the results here and we'll break out the champagne!

Kinda like “bachcole” @ ECW,

He was breaking out the Champaign with every Rossi paragraph, claiming an end to fossil fuels and a new world paradigm shift.

Of course after so many miserable failures by Rossi and the Ecat, bachcole has either changed his name or drank all his Champaign and is still hungover.

What a gullible goof he was.

• While kevmolenr continues with his crusade, it seems appropriate to make a side comment. As far as I am concerned, as soon as an individual here uses the term “skeptopath”, I confidently place them in the intellectual spam folder and confidently disregard any opinions they share going forward. This is not unique. On more general websites, I do the same for anyone who uses the term “libtard”. So to those who find these terms helpful in expressing their views to the world, thank you for saving me the effort of deciding whether you are worth listening to. You most assuredly are not.

• Really? You don't believe any of the evidence no matter what it's origin? That is a truly remarkable statement.

Alan - it is important, as I'm sure you know, to be precise when assessing evidence.

I've never said I disbelieved all, or even most, of "the evidence".

My statement to which you reply here was much more specific: and about whether there was ATM evidence for nuclear reactions beyond those expected. That is interpretation.

• True crackpots argue about the venue, the moderation, what they think other forum participants are thinking, motivations, beliefs and so on. They do so vociferously, incoherently, impolitely and at length. They never argue the science or the facts or what actually happened. Rossi attracts them like flies on ... well, you know.

Any resemblance to a current participant is purely coincidental. 8o

And true skeptopaths lack the courage to say what they mean and mean what they say, once they realize the other side is allowed to treat them the same way.

• While kevmolenr continues with his crusade, it seems appropriate to make a side comment. As far as I am concerned, as soon as an individual here uses the term “skeptopath”, I confidently place them in the intellectual spam folder and confidently disregard any opinions they share going forward. This is not unique. On more general websites, I do the same for anyone who uses the term “libtard”. So to those who find these terms helpful in expressing their views to the world, thank you for saving me the effort of deciding whether you are worth listening to. You most assuredly are not.

And observers will take note by reading through this thread that we were having a simple disagreement when you started in on the insults. That is just so typical of skeptopaths. Thank you for reinforcing the stereotype.

• That is not strange. They did not realize it was worthless until after they had paid and they tested his devices more carefully. They did not want it after that. They threw it away in the settlement.

***Ahh, but the original lawsuit from them demanded the IP, and the settlement was bogged down over that point. It wasn't until they realized that they had signed a demo agreement with a further agreement to pay in exchange for the transference that they were screwed. Because that transference was based upon a positive Report from a Third party, and all of a sudden they were unhappy with the deal because they wanted the technology but they didn't want Rossi.

They started to criticize the third party report, after it was written and submitted. But any judge looks at the context of a relationship. For instance, let's say you have a written agreement to pay $3k/month rent with your landlord. You pay it for a year, and continue to pay $3k/month for the next year. The landlord claims that he changed the agreement to $5k/month, so you owe him $24k difference. Any judge would look at the interaction between the landlord and you and say that the fact the landlord did nothing to mitigate his 'losses' but chose to sit on his ass until a year later, well the context of the relationship is such that he was accepting $3k/month and that's that. Industrial Heat was looking at a situation very similar to that, where there was no criticism of the 3rd party report until it came time to pay.

Rossi set things up so that the devices would only work when he was the one working it, what I called the Fred Flinstone approach. And the agreement IH had signed did not help them in that situation. So they settled.

• However, suppose hypothetically he had showed them something. Of course they would shared it with others! What else would they do with it?

***They would continue to work with him to develop it. But Rossi is a "mercurial" personality (otherwise known as an adam henry) and they didn't want to work with him, so they shopped around for cuter dates. Rossi set up his Fred Flinstone box and forced their hand.

They would have to license it to manufacturers. They cannot manufacture machines themselves. It would have no value unless it is shared. Keeping it secret was never an option. If they could share it with other researchers and make more progress, Rossi would have benefited. So this objection makes no sense.

***Such transfer was not supposed to take place until Rossi got paid his $89Mil. Rossi alleged that there was transfer before the payment , which since he was never paid it makes sense to look at what the folks who were working with IH got. Such things would come out in open court, which IH did not want to defend against, so it was yet another reason to settle. At the time I was the only one on this board saying that settlement was a distinct possibility, and I was loudly panned for it. But lookie look, a settlement was exactly what happened.

• So for all of your whining

***There you go again, insulting.

about people not answering your questions, you completely fail to answer his question as to why you believe the current Rossi widget is real.

***That's because the question is embedded within a hypothetical, and I predicted that folks would try to shunt aside the hypothetical, which is EXACTLY what you do below, and in ALL Caps no less.

SO LET ME ASK THE SAME QUESTION: WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE CURRENT ROSSI WIDGET IS REAL?

***Maybe if you guys pour a little effort into removing your insults which show that you're basically acting like assholes who don't DESERVE to be answered, then maybe we can get somewhere. Instead you keep pouring on the insults. And insults lead to.... you guessed it... more insults. You started the insults. You need to stop them and rewind them.

Or is your answer going to be an excuse again.

***You've seriously got issues with simple logic, doncha? Like the word IF, IF:IF IF if, if.... if....I posted that word "if" a whole bunch of times, and you seem to skip right on over it, even when I said that's exactly what a skeptopath would do. IF you were not a skeptopath you would rewind your responses, start again with respect, remove your insults, and address the hypotheticals AS POSTED... and NOTE:that the Hypothetical Wasn't Even Posted BY ME.

You also complain about personal insults...snip...

***Interesting that you think pointing out logical fallacies is an insult.

• Yes, vast in terms of the total amount of literature published on it world-wide......

Well you can blame Jed for much of that. As long as we're talking about VAST sums of money (which is only less than 5% of the hot fusion budget), I think a solid bunch of it should be allocated to Jed.

• And observers will take note by reading through this thread that we were having a simple disagreement when you started in on the insults. That is just so typical of skeptopaths. Thank you for reinforcing the stereotype.

Your extended hissy fit began at post 651 with an insult coming from you, rerferring to anyone who doesn’t share your delusions as a skeptopath. So, Mr. Why Is Everyone Else Allowed to be Insulting But Me, as the saying goes, you started it. And you continue to use that stupid term repeatedly as if it carried intellectual weight. If I may parphrase you, that is so typical of brainless blowhards.

And Shane, I will refrain from further exhanges with this moron. When a protypical Rossiphile emerges out of the primordial slime from whence he comes, it is nearly irresistible to not poke it with a stick and see what happens. Sorry for the unseemly results.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.