Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• KevMo - IH and Rossi entered into a contract for Rossi's IP.

***There were 2 contracts. The first was a contract for a yearlong demo for which IH paid $11M. The 2nd was a contract for IP transference which would take place based upon an independent 3rd party report written about the demo, and basically if it were a positive report, then IH pays $89Mil, and a negative report would dissolve their relationship. It was a positive report. But IH refused to pay and so there was a lawsuit.

Basically what Rossi did was that he stopped trusting them (of course, he isn't so trustworthy either). So he set up his demo to have a Fred Flinstone mode, basically it only works when he's there. IH wanted his IP but was sick of dealing with him. His Fred Flinstone strategy forced the issue, and the positive report was the basis for how IH was going to lose. So they settled, and gave back ALL of Rossi's (supposedly worthless) IP. If his IP was worthless then why did the original lawsuit stipulate that Rossi deliver it?

IH paid up and Rossi failed to deliver then made his fateful decision as the fraudster to sue for fraud.

***IH paid for the $11M demo. They were supposed to pay $89M when there was a positive TIP report. They balked. Because Rossi's demo only works when Rossi is there. That issue isn't covered in the contract, but judges traditionally look at how these things are handled in the relationship. IH didn't have any trouble with Rossi camping out there 15/7 during the demo phase, so any judge would accept that "the box comes with an engineer" as IBM used to famously tout.

The "reports" were all either fraudulent or directly tainted by Rossi.

***They were independent reports that IH agreed to. They agreed to who the party was that was gonna witness the demo , who would write it, all of it. They had no trouble with that part until they realized that Rossi had pulled a Fred Flinstone.

I have further proof of that if anyone wants to legally tango.

***I doubt that. If you had proof, it would have been in court and IH would have gone to trial and kicked Rossi's ass. So either you got proof afterwards or... I'll say it, right here, right now... OR (got that...it's an OR statement -- OR:OR or OR) OR you're just lying right now. I have my own thoughts on that issue.

The truth that came out in discovery has doomed his business prospects into perpetuity.'

***Doesn't look doomed to me, but then Rossi is Rossi and some of his actions make no sense.

You didn't read anything that holds up your lie that IP was transferred to others because it doesn't exist.

***See now, right here you're laying on the bullshit real thick, because Rossi would have backed up his allegation in open court. You can't deny that Rossi alleged it, that he was headed for trial and this was his ostensible strategy. Basically, you are full of shit.

You are not able to point to a document that supports your false claim.

***Again, more bullshit from you, because that case was settled.

Further, Rossi proposed a settlement just as the trial was starting - there is no other fact available to you on that subject.

***There's ALWAYS a settlement proposal just as a trial is starting. ALWAYS.

KevMo - yet another tiresome instantiation bomber troll from Planet Rossi who cannot interpret reality / facts (intentionally in my opinion).

***Dewey, paid mouthpiece for a company that tried to steal $trillion IP, and who ostensibly got duped by an "inept" con man.

• post 651 with an insult coming from you, rerferring to anyone who doesn’t share your delusions as a skeptopath.

***Wow, you call that a hissy fit? If you're not a skeptopath then by all means, let us all KNOW, and if that is not the skeptopath position, again, let us KNOW. That qualifies as an insult in your book? Maybe you're more suited to be a children's librarian.

Here's what I wrote:

That would mean that what Rossi's got is nuclear. I thought the skeptopath position was that Rossi simply had NOTHING, that he was a flimflam artist, perhaps one of the greatest of all time.

So, Mr. Why Is Everyone Else Allowed to be Insulting But Me, as the saying goes, you started it.

***Bullshit bullshit bullshit. You started it, and I pointed it out right away. At the time I was under a different set of rules, where my posts would be removed but the average asshole skeptopath insults would remain. Those rules have changed, and now look what you're doing:: Running Away. Can't take the heat.

And you continue to use that stupid term repeatedly as if it carried intellectual weight.

***Well, if the shoe fits, wear it. In your case it's a rather comfortable shoe. And if you wanna start getting people to stop name calling, start with your own camp.

If I may parphrase you, that is so typical of brainless blowhards.

***IfI may paraphrase you in return, thanks for shitting in the sandbox. Now your parents are gonna have trouble finding you because cats will bury you alongside it.

And Shane, I will refrain from further exhanges with this moron.

***See now... as soon as I get it cleared that I'm on a level playing field, these cowards run and hide.

When a protypical Rossiphile

***Who says I'm a Rossiphile? I get keyed up on over at EcatWorld as well. Maybe I just don't like assholes and people who can't put a sentence together without using some logical fallacy all the while pretending they're intellectually superior to others.

emerges out of the primordial slime from whence he comes, it is nearly irresistible to not poke it with a stick and see what happens.

***When an asshole is surrounded by Nazis carrying a Nazi sign and mistreating others who disagree with him before they ever insult him, does that make him a Nazi as well? Or is he somehow exempt?

Sorry for the unseemly results.

***Sure, now you run away, when someone has the green light to defend themselves from your insults. Observers will take note how many insults he actually delivered when it appeared that he was in the catbird seat, able to deliver insults but not subject to them.

• I would have started to criticize the report before the trees it was printed on were planted, because I am a female wittle snowflake.

Let's say you commission a painting for $10k. You pay $1k up front for expenses, canvas, office space, paint brushes, and cigarettes. The deal is that, since your countenance is so difficult to capture, you agree to an independent art dealer who will judge the portrait of you a year from now. A year passes, you've seen the painting coming slowly into view, the art dealer hands you his report which is glowing about how good the painting looks. The contract you signed says you gotta pay $9k for that painting to be delivered, which you are only obligated to pay if that art dealer gives the thumbs up.

You don't like the painting, so you don't wanna pay. The artist sues you for breach of contract. The court documents show that you're asking for the painting that you supposedly don't like. What would a judge think, that the painting should be delivered to you and the artist not get paid? Hell no.

And the judge would look at the relationship. The painting was going fine until it came time to pay. But you think it should be blank, the artist wants his signature on it. The contract is silent on the signature but the judge is gonna look at what happens when most paintings trade hands, the signature goes on the painting.

So you settle. You paid for a year of hope that the painting would be fine. But you didn't get the painting and the artist gets to sell it to someone else.

• KevMo - Rossi is the extensively documented criminal liar in this story - decades of lies with you as his present defender / point man of the moment. You're either too dumb to properly interpret facts if you've read the court documents or too sorry / lazy to read the massive amount of information that was disclosed about Rossi's con thru his incredibly costly decision to litigate with IH. Or you're a paid troll which is most likely the case.

Regarding settlement, Rossi was convinced that IH would eventually cut him a check and settle. He was truly stunned when that did not happen. The reality that he was going to have to take the stand under oath in a US Federal Court and defend his lies was too much for him. He cut a walkaway deal at the last possible moment and fled the courthouse. Now he is in deserved shambles with only a handful of crooks / clowns left on his side. The damage is done. Its sunset on Planet Rossi.

• KevMo - Rossi is the extensively documented criminal liar in this story

***If he's a criminal and a liar then why didn't you and IH get him put behind bars due to his testimony which is still entered into the record under oath?

- decades of lies with you as his present defender / point man of the moment.

***I'm just pointing out some obvious bullshit that you guys are too stupid to see for yourselves. It doesn't make me his defender nor pointman.

You're either too dumb to properly interpret facts if you've read the court documents or too sorry / lazy to read the massive amount of information that was disclosed about Rossi's con thru his incredibly costly decision to litigate with IH.

***I read lots of legal documents. If he lied under oath, the big hope was that IH would finally nail the bastard IF HE Really WAS a CON ARTIST. But NO, you guys settled when you realized you had no case.

Or you're a paid troll which is most likely the case.

***I really wish I got paid for this. You, on the other hand are known to have worked at IH, so if the charge fits anyone , it fits YOU. YOU ARE THE PAID TROLL HERE.

Regarding settlement, Rossi was convinced that IH would eventually cut him a check and settle. He was truly stunned when that did not happen. The reality that he was going to have to take the stand under oath in a US Federal Court and defend his lies was too much for him.

***This is such bullshit. IH DID Settle. If he lied under oath, his testimony is still in the court documents. Pick up the phone and call the fraud division in Florida.

He cut a walkaway deal at the last possible moment and fled the courthouse. Now he is in deserved shambles with only a handful of crooks / clowns left on his side. The damage is done. Its sunset on Planet Rossi.

***For someone with more access to IH documents than I have, you sure spread a lot of bullshit and argument-from-silence fallacies. Since you accuse me of being too dumb, the accusation gets pointed right back atya, but you got snookered by someone who's supposedly an "inept" con man.

• Those are insults??? Hardly. Now, if I said that IMO you were a imbecilic a**hole who constantly evades answering questions because you are too scared, that would be an insult. It might be factually accurate, but it would still be an insult so I won't say those things.

• Those are insults??? Hardly. Now, if I said that IMO you were a imbecilic a**hole who constantly evades answering questions because you are too scared, that would be an insult. It might be factually accurate, but it would still be an insult so I won't say those things.

Oh, then I guess it wouldn't count if I simply called you straightforward an asshole who finds it necessary to stand in where his cohort has bowed out after noticing that the target is defending himself. No, it wouldn't count IF i said that, would it? Nor would it count if I pointed out how stupid you have been on this thread, and how your integrity is called into question. What if I said that your only interest seems to be in furthering the insults that came from upthread, rather than furthering any substantial discussion? Would that be an insult to a skeptopath as dumb as you?

• Thanks for your insight. I'm sure Dewey is very proud.

I wouldn't know and I don't care. I have never met, talked or communicated with Dewey, or anyone else connected with IH, except for posting here. I have no economic interest in any of this and I don't personally know any of the players. What I stated was a legal fact, IH had no duty to any of us. Now, IF they had actually built, produced and/or operated a new form of energy generation, they would have a duty of care to the general public that they operate, etc. their new widget in a reasonably safe manner and that they comply with all applicable laws relating thereto. That is the same duty of care that Rossi would have to comply with if he were not just a con-man.

• No, I will not let you. The discussion took place inside a hypothetical. YOUR hypothetical. I predicted that folks would want to just brush aside that hypothetical, and that's exactly what you are doing, right here and right now.

You want me to address YOUR hypotheticals then you address MINE. I already addressed this hypothetical. Now it's YOUR turn, and you answer with insults.

You should really preview your posts for accuracy before you submit them. The person posing the hypothetical questions was not me. But, as expected and predicted, you manufactured an excuse to avoid answering the question.

• ***Ahh, but the original lawsuit from them demanded the IP, and the settlement was bogged down over that point. It wasn't until they realized that they had signed a demo agreement with a further agreement to pay in exchange for the transference that they were screwed. Because that transference was based upon a positive Report from a Third party, and all of a sudden they were unhappy with the deal because they wanted the technology but they didn't want Rossi.

They started to criticize the third party report, after it was written and submitted. But any judge looks at the context of a relationship. For instance, let's say you have a written agreement to pay $3k/month rent with your landlord. You pay it for a year, and continue to pay $3k/month for the next year. The landlord claims that he changed the agreement to $5k/month, so you owe him $24k difference. Any judge would look at the interaction between the landlord and you and say that the fact the landlord did nothing to mitigate his 'losses' but chose to sit on his ass until a year later, well the context of the relationship is such that he was accepting $3k/month and that's that. Industrial Heat was looking at a situation very similar to that, where there was no criticism of the 3rd party report until it came time to pay.

Rossi set things up so that the devices would only work when he was the one working it, what I called the Fred Flinstone approach. And the agreement IH had signed did not help them in that situation. So they settled.

I see now that as AA has temporarily disappeared that we now have a new person skilled in all areas and professions. Please let us all know from what law school you graduated, when you graduated and your practice areas.

• You were definitely not the only one predicting the possibility of a settlement. IIRC, I not only discussed the possibility but also discussed possible terms, e.g., mutual walk-aways, which were the terms of the settlement. And as to IH being forced to settle, again IIRC, it was Rossi/his attorneys who indicated that they wanted to settle after opening arguments. I suspect that hearing the litany of lies that Rossi had already admitted to may have made them apprehensive about the outcome of a trial.

As to the possibility of evidence being introduced at trial proving that IH was attempting to screw Rossi over by wrongfully sharing the IP, there is absolutely no evidence of that is any of the discovery made public, especially not in Rossi's deposition. IIRC, he admitted that he had no concrete evidence of such behavior (my memory could be wrong on this point, but I am too tired to double check). And despite what you see on TV or in the movies, there is almost no chance of something coming up in the trial that wasn't disclosed in discovery. That is known as trial by ambush, judges don't like it and if you try to hide something in order to surprise the other side at trial, the judge may very well rule it inadmissible. But I am sure you learned that in Evidence or Trial Advocacy or Civil Procedure.

• It's interesting that you consider that a channel for discussion. You have one post from two years ago with no comments. Is that because you moderated all the comments that didn't meet your moderation standards, or is it merely that nobody found your post worth responding to?

Personally, I find your comments to be caustic, obnoxious, foolish, intellectually vacuous, and a waste of time. But maybe that's due to some personality deficit I have. Fortunately this site provides the ability for individuals to block other individuals. Although I rarely do this, I've made an exception in your case.

It's just a side project. My other discussion site has >200k followers, so it keeps me busy. There's not that much interest in Science on DISQUS ,... until some big breakthrough happens. Then everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

EcatWorld is on DISQUS, so if Rossi's device takes off, so will ECW. LENR Forum seems to be where the skeptics that inhabited EcatNews seem to have migrated. So there's 2 opposing camps.

I think my little discussion site will site between the 2 camps. Maybe something like Vortex-L but no need to reinvent the wheel. The intention will be very pro-LENR, but twice-shy about Rossi.

This site doesn't seem to realize that it's inhabited by skeptical know-nothings, as Jed repeatedly points out. Example thread:

How many times has the Pons-Fleischmann Anomalous Heating Event been replicated in peer reviewed journals?

With the new rules in place on this site, there's even less need for such a discussion site other than it's easy for DISQUS users to get to it, yet skeptical know-nothings might find it less comfortable

• I see now that as AA has temporarily disappeared that we now have a new person skilled in all areas and professions. Please let us all know from what law school you graduated, when you graduated and your practice areas.

Oh, now I remember you. On that IH vs Rossi thread... You were that newbie dipshit who claimed to be a retired lawyer but when I ran a couple of simple legalisms past you, you didn't know the first thing about law. Thanks for the reminder.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.