Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• A mercury vapour lamp - like the one AR was using in his SK to fool everybody! You have to laugh at the complete tomfoolery of all this if it wasn't all so sad. Come on, AR conned IH into believing he had the goods, and now he has another party trick showing some pretty lights and backing it up with a crappy paper loosely cobbled together by his academic cronies - its all absolute rubbish from start to finish and I really wonder why anybody is still discussing any of this, seriously.

• So why didn't Smith say something along those lines?

Instead of "This is undoubtedly the most uniform data collection which this author has seen in his forty plus years of engineering."

He was joking. That's geek humor. I thought his comment was hilarious. Yes, anyone can see the meter only reported in 1 ton units, and that is all they wrote in the log. It may have internal registers with finer data but they did not record them.

Also, it is not possible the thing happened to turn over the exact same number of tons of water every day for weeks. It would be short one day and long the next. So they didn't actually look at the meter. They just wrote the same number every day.

• Official Post

A mercury vapour lamp - like the one AR was using in his SK to fool everybody! You have to laugh at the complete tomfoolery of all this if it wasn't all so sad. Come on, AR conned IH into believing he had the goods, and now he has another party trick showing some pretty lights and backing it up with a crappy paper loosely cobbled together by his academic cronies - its all absolute rubbish from start to finish and I really wonder why anybody is still discussing any of this, seriously.

The more we talk about it, the more we forget how ridiculous the whole demo was. Periodically we need someone to slap us in the face and say "hey man, it was absolute rubbish". Thanks.

• Anyway, in the end Rossi's charade came to that end, wich definitely convinced me, not to give a slightest ..... about him anymore.

Sadly, I also will be reading and posting in here less and less.

• The more we talk about it, the more we forget how ridiculous the whole demo was. Periodically we need someone to slap us in the face and say "hey man, it was absolute rubbish". Thanks.

After reading through this: http://coldfusioncommunity.net…ep-complete-Cassarino.pdf I would actually consider IH to be the prime scumbags of this story. It is obvious they did never intend to pay Rossi regardless of outcome but had no problem at all using Doral and the test as a marketing tool to raise money from at least Woodford and the probably the Chinese. I proves that IH sole interest was to raise money - never the E-Cat as a product. Luckily Rossi found out and went into "Fred Flintstone" mode.

• This doesn't change Rossi's story of his deceptive "test" with removed windows, invisible heat exchangers, no goods coming in and no products out ("Platinum Sponge production!"), being his own customer (under oath) and writing bills to him self, etc.... you can't see the forest for the trees, as all other gullible believers (of course: Rossi said so, and it must be true).

• Official Post

After reading through this: http://coldfusioncommunity.net…ep-complete-Cassarino.pdf I would actually consider IH to be the prime scumbags of this story. It is obvious they did never intend to pay Rossi regardless of outcome but had no problem at all using Doral and the test as a marketing tool to raise money from at least Woodford and the probably the Chinese. I proves that IH sole interest was to raise money - never the E-Cat as a product. Luckily Rossi found out and went into "Fred Flintstone" mode.

I have always said if one digs deep enough into the court documents, there are some interesting tidbits regarding the Ecat technology. Nothing definitive, but a comment here, and there that added up may give one hope Rossi has something. Although nothing like what he claims, as his dropping the Ecat line immediately after the settlement proved.

When it comes to what you are saying; that IH acted like scumbags...I disagree. The one thing they did have trouble explaining was why they continued using Doral to attract investments, when they clearly had doubts. I never saw a good answer for that in all the depositions. Other than that, I would say IH bent over backword to cater to his mercurial nature. Those same depositions though, show Rossi to be an exceptionally deceitful person. Just no getting around that no matter how loyal you are to the man, or how much you may dislike IH.

• On the FPL input line, at the very beginning, one can see where there was 1 MWh consumed in one day, presumably heating up the water in the 50 or so “domestic water heaters”.

But why the utility energy drops on weekends? Many of the reactor problems also occurred on weekends.

• A mercury vapour lamp - like the one AR was using in his SK to fool everybody! You have to laugh at the complete tomfoolery of all this if it wasn't all so sad. Come on, AR conned IH into believing he had the goods, and now he has another party trick showing some pretty lights and backing it up with a crappy paper loosely cobbled together by his academic cronies - its all absolute rubbish from start to finish and I really wonder why anybody is still discussing any of this, seriously.

Not an Hg lamp, but agree with rest.

Edit: The 365 nm peak version was barely perceptibly glowing, BTW.

• This doesn't change Rossi's story of his deceptive "test" with removed windows, invisible heat exchangers, no goods coming in and no products out ("Platinum Sponge production!"), being his own customer (under oath) and writing bills to him self, etc.... you can't see the forest for the trees, as all other gullible believers (of course: Rossi said so, and it must be true).

Well, most of it are only speculations from people who wasn't even close to the story. Everything in the court docs are under oath. And I consider it to be much more likely that IH to by by far less trustworthy than Rossi in this matter. I mean they are just simple money people in business to raise money, any means needed. For them Rossi was just another money raising event - who they seriously underestimated. The Cassarino file shows this beyond every doubt.

• he one thing they did have trouble explaining was why they continued using Doral to attract investments, when they clearly had doubts.

They never had any doubts. That's the thing. They were ecstatic since they believed they would raise a lot of money and get the IP for peanuts, and as Cassarino shows they never intended to pay Rossi because they thought the contract was on their side (time line, six cylinder, etc and they expected to renegotiate (maybe if still considered useful) with Rossi after they raised money and had the IP). Cassarino show they were deliberately extremely vague about the significance of the Doral test for the reasons I stated. Although their HUGE mistake was to underestimate Rossi. They did not expect him to sue them and make everything public. That's where they failed big.

• When it comes to what you are saying; that IH acted like scumbags...I disagree. The one thing they did have trouble explaining was why they continued using Doral to attract investments, when they clearly had doubts.

I don't think they used Doral to attract investments. Yes they had people tour the plan but that was because the investors requested to see what some of the money was spent for. Those investors visited other IH sites as well.

Do you really think that IH should have blocked such visits when investors requested it?

• I would say IH bent over backword to cater to his mercurial nature. Those same depositions though, show Rossi to be an exceptionally deceitful person. Just no getting around that no matter how loyal you are to the man, or how much you may dislike IH.

I guess they did all they could to achieve their goals. Cassarino (who seems pretty smart) describes the process well. The goal was always to raise money and deceive Rossi of their true intentions (Don't disturb him, etc. ). They needed him to believe he was going to get paid if the test was successful - but they thought all the time they had the upper hand. Of course Rossi needed to act when he found out he was being deceived (but IH started it, Cassarino shows that). He then understood he was not going to get paid so he took the Flintstone approach and sued them after the test. Then IH of course had to engage in the mexican knife fight - and invent an almost nobel class piece of fraud fairy tale.

• I don't think they used Doral to attract investments. Yes they had people tour the plan but that was because the investors requested to see what some of the money was spent for. Those investors visited other IH sites as well.

Do you really think that IH should have blocked such visits when investors requested it?

IH incentives are really very simple. They wanted to raise as much money as possible - nothing else. This probably turned out to be a little harder sell than expected though, since LENR is not a very established tech. The Rossi/Doral plant was no doubt their prime marketing tool (it was the only real pilot). I seem to remember Woodford even said that somewhere when the SHTF occured.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.