Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• DO you have any other information, other than Rossi says, that Leonardo has a robotic factory, many employees in R&D, marketing, manufacturing, a service, installation and sales team ready to roll? Anything that proves that Rossi has a customer and will be installing in the coming weeks more plants to sell heat? I know future will tell, but what we can tell from this point in time, is, that Rossi is still a one man show, doing terrible presentations from his condo. This we know for sure, thanks to Frank Ackland, who was surprised to hear where to travel for this important show...

• Agreed. It does not seem Rossi wants any investors. At least not before the product is securely in the market and then make an IPO. Maybe that is not such a good idea, or maybe it is the only way he can to do it - future will tell.

How long will it take for nothing to continue to happen just as nothing real has happened for eight years before you might reconsider your take on this?

• Well, if anyone thinks IH were the real villains, they'll be glad it cost them millions of dollars!

IMO, they were just gullible and somewhat incompetent.

I'll be writing to Woodford - and others-, pointing out that they could do with a scientifically competent skeptic among their advisors and analysts. I'll do it for a few hundred K a pop, and potentially save them millions! (actually I might take myself seriously - my track record in rejecting dodgy inventors is rather good, and the couple I thought would do pretty well actually did so, although the price was too high for us at the time)

• DO you have any other information, other than Rossi says, that Leonardo has a robotic factory, many employees in R&D, marketing, manufacturing, a service, installation and sales team ready to roll? Anything that proves that Rossi has a customer and will be installing in the coming weeks more plants to sell heat? I know future will tell, but what we can tell from this point in time, is, that Rossi is still a one man show, doing terrible presentations from his condo. This we know for sure, thanks to Frank Ackland, who was surprised to hear where to travel for this important show...

I don't think that Leonardo has what you stated above.

In my opinion his partner is assisting in the product development and also doing the manufacturing, service and installation.

And if they as stated are a large international company they would have enough resources.

That solves also the problem of having the needed licences to do those installations.

In that case Rossi is not a one man show.

When it comes to what you are saying; that IH acted like scumbags...I disagree. The one thing they did have trouble explaining was why they continued using Doral to attract investments, when they clearly had doubts. I never saw a good answer for that in all the depositions. Other than that, I would say IH bent over backword to cater to his mercurial nature. Those same depositions though, show Rossi to be an exceptionally deceitful person. Just no getting around that no matter how loyal you are to the man, or how much you may dislike IH.

There is nothing I have seen in the record to suggest malice on the part of IH. There is plenty to show that they were negligent and incompetent in vetting Rossi and his ridiculous claims before offering him millions.

I'll be writing to Woodford - and others-, pointing out that they could do with a scientifically competent skeptic among their advisors and analysts. I'll do it for a few hundred K a pop, and potentially save them millions! (actually I might take myself seriously - my track record in rejecting dodgy inventors is rather good, and the couple I thought would do pretty well actually did so, although the price was too high for us at the time)

At least one billionaire who considered investing in Rossi and Rossi-derived projects did his homework, asked for information from a variety of skeptics and declined to invest. At least one large company (in Australia IIRC) did this also. NASA apparently also performed due diligence about Rossi and offered him nothing without thorough testing. Mysteriously, Darden and IH were largely flummoxed by Rossi and only found out he was a crook by accident! Pretty sad story.

• There is nothing I have seen in the record to suggest malice on the part of IH.

Depends what you mean I guess. I do not believe they intended to pay Rossi more than initial $11M for the IP but they sure as hell wanted him to keep working believing he would get paid $89M for thest (but as Cassarino shows that was not in their plan regardless of outcome). BUT, primarily they wanted to raise HUGE amounts of money from the brits and the chinese - that was the real home run they were aiming for. Is this malice? Maybe, but for these IH laywer/money guys it's just business as usual. Although - this time it didn't work.

• What is the page # in the Cassarino deposition that shows this? I will go check it out. Thx

I made some remarks. Pages: 132-133, 153, 178, 222 are good starts to get a a feeling for the energy of IH intentions and the way they think. Teaser from 222: "Ah. And ‐‐ and I ‐‐ now ‐‐ it's the last ‐‐ the UK investing team was coming to visit the plant. And I think that was part of the conversation that we had with Industrial Heat; that they told us to be calm, stay calm; that they ‐‐ the investor group was coming; they didn't want any waves to happen; and that they were trying to keep everybody happy for the investor"

• If the unit would power a 100.000 BTU oil fan forced furnace by removing the cord and sustained the furnace,... it may have bin a better way to use the spark output as a furnace oil igniter.... if its the carbon lead track plastic reaction I think hes using.

He can still make something out of this,Maybe feed the out gassing to the flew if the PPMs are within limits.

• Official Post

Do you really think that IH should have blocked such visits when investors requested it?

I can't say what they should have done. Some of the depos and documents are incomplete, so it is hard to draw a complete picture on some things....this one in particular. You are right in that the investors wanted to see Doral, but they clearly say Doral was their main reason to invest. It may take an Abd to piece this part of the story together. He is good at that. No matter, because it has no bearing on the overall big picture, and that Rossi set up a sting operation so as to trick IH into paying the $89 million.

I have read all the documents, and think IH was fair, and more than generous. Were it not for the Ferrara report, they probably would have walked away during the Validation Test IMO. Had Lugano not come along when it did, I doubt they would have agreed to Doral.

BTW: SOT keeps saying they did not know Rossi's past until after putting their money down, but they did.

• Being in the shoes and responsibility of Rossi‘s one of the highest echelons partners, would you simply watch him playing his silly games on JONP and let him do such outlandish presentations and claims? What a great piece of marketing and brand damage that would be? LOL squared....

Only on Planet Rossi is this possible. Malice might be the right word but libel seems to be a better fit...

Cryptic. IMO. Who libeled whom, Woodsie?

BTW: SOT keeps saying they did not know Rossi's past until after putting their money down, but they did.

Oh, OK. So their conversation may have been something like this?

Executive 1: Hey, Boss, before we invest an unrecoupable $11.5 million in Rossi and his claims, shouldn't we do better tests of his strange looking "reactors?"

Boss: Sure. Ask Rossi to show you the tests or ask his colleagues the Swedish scientists or Dr. Levi how it works.

Executive 1: Well, they all say it works but I want to hire a major testing lab to redo the tests in our facility so we and our hired experts can watch them.

Boss: Why bother? Why not trust Rossi?

Executive 1: Well for openers, how about that he is a convicted felon in Italy?

Boss: Oh, you get that from that idiot Krivit and skeptopaths on the internet. It can't be true, that nice old guy. And it doesn't matter if the ecat works.

Executive 1: How about that Rossi cheated DOD out of millions for thermoelectric converters which ended up being junk?

Boss: I asked Rossi about that and he said there was a fire and that was why he gave them junk.

Executive 1: Oh, OK. Guess that explains that. But Rossi has no qualifications in nuclear physics or really any physics or engineering.

Boss: That's not what he says. I saw right on his web site that he has a doctorate and lots of experience and was a world class runner when he was young.

Executive 1: OK then, so I just give him the $11.5 million and a loosely written contract for $89M more? More or less on his say so? Because we don't trust Krivit and skeptopaths? You sure you don't want more tests?

Boss: No more tests. Wasted time. Despite being an environmental destroyer, a crook and an inveterate liar, Rossi is worthy of the trust and risk. I mean who believes skeptopaths, anyway? just think if they're wrong and Rossi's gadget really works, how great that will be? Give him the money and the contract.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.