Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• In my opinion his partner is assisting in the product development and also doing the manufacturing, service and installation.

And if they as stated are a large international company they would have enough resources.

LOL. - Apparently “Rossi’s multinational partner company” won’t assist him with their marketing division... 8o

• I really don't see the use in talking about the E-Cat technology or Andrea Rossi anymore unless it is a replication attempt.

• I really don't see the use in talking about the E-Cat technology or Andrea Rossi anymore unless it is a replication attempt.

And since replicating anything in the real world that one has seen in a video on YouTube is crap shoot anyways, maybe we should just move along, help strangers, rescue animals, clean up garbage and generally really save the world and our souls instead.

• And since replicating anything in the real world that one has seen in a video on YouTube is crap shoot anyways, maybe we should just move along, help strangers, rescue animals, clean up garbage and generally really save the world and our souls instead.

A good start but what other good things can we do?

• The 11.5 million was worth the gamble but the 89 million more

has never made sense to me.

• A good start but what other good things can we do?

Well, analogously, one can say “This is poison ivy. Here is what it looks like. Here is what the rash looks like when someone touches it. Leaves of three, let them be...”, etc. And still people wipe their bums with it, try and eat it, maybe even smoke it. So the good works are wasted. Maybe the idiots, after twice or more times warned and informed, need to learn the lesson the hard way, and get a self-taught lesson they rightly deserve, at some point. And still many, having once gotten a nasty rash, say “Well maybe it wasn’t that plant that caused the pain and discomfort, but some other plant, or it was the way the weather was that day, should have eaten it instead of smoking it, or I wiped down when wiping up would be harmless...”, etc. And they try it again. Those ones especially get what they deserve. Those ones are beyond help.

• The $89 million would only be paid if it worked. If it had worked, it was worth far more than this. Despite what some people have said here recently, I am sure I.H. would have paid that.

Nope. They never intended to which is obvious when reading the Cassarino file. They just wanted to use the Rossi IP and the Doral plant to raise money from the Brits and the Chinese and them make a nice exit for themselves. Nothing more to it really.

• Nope. They never intended to which is obvious when reading the Cassarino file.

I've read that file multiple times, once recently when Shane D. reposted, and previously at the time of release. There is nothing in that file saying IH "never intended to pay" if it worked. You made that up. Or if you insist that this is true, provide the quote(s).

• I've read that file multiple times, once recently when Shane D. reposted, and previously at the time of release. There is nothing in that file saying IH "never intended to pay" if it worked. You made that up. Or if you insist that this is true, provide the quote(s).

Nope. It is obvious that they (1) considered the contract to be invalid (missing signatures, time line, six cylinder cats, etc, etc) so that they were not obliged to pay - or that it at least was negotiable, and (2) they wanted Rossi keep working to not disturb investors ("create waves" as Cassarino says), as if was going to get paid. They wanted Rossi to have that illusion. Also it looks as if (3) - they were not able to raise enough money anyways

• The highly skilled fiction writer jtomas is able to operate on Planet Rossi outside of the context of a deposition around a fraudster litigating fraud with his investors after he failed to uphold his side of the deal. We're clearly seeing the same broken brain that has been gracing these parts as of late.

• I wonder if we have finally reached the ground state: the remaining Rossi believers are those who will believe regardless of what happens for the rest of their lives. This may actually be the case.

We may have reached ground state, but virtual particles called Rossions can appear from the vacuum at any time to support Rossi, then self organize like an EVO. And Mills predicts even lower quantum states than these.

• PfD may be onto something. We may also be seeing the manifestation and quantum replication (able to be in multiple SPs at the same time) of UDRs (Ultra Dense Rossions) as part of this discovery. They are clearly only able to manifest as a surface phenomena (surface of Planet Rossi that is). Perhaps we can also locate any Planet Rossi pious-ons as we get closer to the altar as part of this exploration. We may see some familiar faces (or at least names) if we can get far enough into this investigation.

• Nope. It is obvious that they (1) considered the contract to be invalid (missing signatures, time line, six cylinder cats, etc, etc) so that they were not obliged to pay - or that it at least was negotiable, and (2) they wanted Rossi keep working to not disturb investors ("create waves" as Cassarino says), as if was going to get paid. They wanted Rossi to have that illusion. Also it looks as if (3) - they were not able to raise enough money anyways

I seem to recall from Cassarino's deposition that IH said that even though they thought Rossi was outside the terms of his contract they would make sure that Rossi was well compensated if only he could demonstrate that his technology worked. Did you not see that?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.