Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Er... KM -.... your boy......

***Er... DW-- Does that stand for DimWit? Rossi aint my boy.

This is the portion of Dewey's comment that includes the insult. I have responded insult for insult. I'll repost the remaining part of his comment with the insult removed so that it's easy for the moderators to choose to allow substantive discussion on this thread and move the bullshit on over to the Clearance Items thread. Hopefully, eventually, it gets noticed who it is that is STARTING on the insults, polluting the thread.

• the R'ster was claiming that he was using the "heat" for his customer. It was purportedly being consumed in the manufacturing process of the Johnson Mathey lie bomb.

This is the portion of Dewey's comment that has the insult removed so that it's easy for the moderators to choose to allow substantive discussion on this thread and move the nonsense on over to the Clearance Items thread. Hopefully, eventually, it gets noticed who it is that is STARTING on the insults, polluting the thread.

• And still the laughable Rossi videos since Doral are ignored.

And yet these are the epitome of Rossi’s technology...

Indeed. Rossi's genius, which seems completely to have bamboozled IHFB, is to turn "one specific potential error did not happen" into "my stuff works.

It is identical to a stage magician, who taps the sides of a box to show they are absolutely solid - while misdirecting so that you do not think of the trap-door in the floor.

All it needs is charisma, self-belief, and an understanding of what will motivate your marks. Rossi has all three in spades.

In the case of IHFB and many others Rossi wins by playing: "big bad capitalists out to get me" together with "I can save the world and help children with cancer" and "I'm a practical inventor ignored by almost all the science establishment (except those plucky swedes / my pal Levi".

These three cards, together, have served him well in the past and seem still to be working. Concentrate on them (watch my eyes, not my hands...) and you can ignore:

• Laughably bad latest demo (cue conspiracy theory for why Rossi wants to look daft, or more plausible "discourage marks with any sense who will not ante up" strategy)
    • Appalling QX demos where the input power was never measured
    • Doral plant replumbed by Rossi in some unknown fashion so it is not even the (not great) test origially agreed. Sure, blame IH for being neglectful, here - they though naively that either Rossi's stuff worked, in which they would pay him, or it did not, in which case he could not possibly claim that it did...
    • Doral technology, developed apparently to long test working 1MW plant level, IP returned to Rossi, abandoned without trace

THH

• KM's pleas for moderation have a familiar ring.. Some may remember when the Rossians were getting destroyed in the comments section of Mats blog.

Mats turned off comments in response and has yet to reverse that decision.

Heat management, of any form, has never been a core competency of the R'ster and/ or minions.

• @KevMo - still awaiting your contribution other than personalised insults and vague statements that show you have not looked in detail at the facts here? Dewey dishes out insults, but also references facts.

I have been separating out Dewey's facts from his insults.

I answer insult with insult, which the moderators have said is allowable. I expect the insult sections to be shunted on over to the Clearance Items thread.

I comment on the substantive portion, fact with fact.

Fact with fact, insult with insult. Got a problem with that?

• KM's pleas for moderation have a familiar ring.. Some may remember when the Rossians were getting destroyed in the comments section of Mats blog.

Heat management, of any form, has never been a core competency of the R'ster and/ or minions.

KM's pleas for moderation have a familiar ring..

***And Dewey's hiding behind moderator skirts also has a familiar ring.

Some may remember when the Rossians were getting destroyed in the comments section of Mats blog.

***Never heard of Mats blog.

***I'm happy to host pro and con comments over here:

https://disqus.com/home/channel/coldfusion/

Because of people like Dewey, there would be a bifurcation of substantial threads from the invective threads. He can spend all day throwing around insults all he wants.

***It's no big deal to insult Rossi, that's the issue/person at hand. But why is Dewey so psychologically unbalanced that he has to extend the insult to others? Can't he just stop there? Apparently not. Dewey doesn't seem to be able to discern that he's throwing out insults which are directly applicable to himself. If people who are looking into Rossi are his minions, then what does that make Dewey, who actually worked for Industrial Heat and managed to let the whole thing go for a whole year without noticing that there's a missing heat exchanger? Isn't that your Core Competency, Dewey? Industrial HEAT??? And yet you are criticizing US for not catching this heat exchanger thing?

• Heat management, of any form, has never been a core competency of the R'ster

***Here is the one partial sentence which I salvaged from Dewey's post. 1 sentence. 1 sentence of substance, surrounded by insults. And notably, his partial sentence throws out an insult to Rossi, which is perfectly acceptable on a forum discussing Rossi. There's got to be a pony in here somewhere.

• Well so far the R'ster is having a terrible awful bad day - and its still early. His number two Swede has admitted that there was no heat exchanger then doesn't appear to be able to engage over what happened to the heat while accusing me of ignoring the heat AND hiding behind the moderators. This is getting better by the hour.

• Well so far the R'ster is having a terrible awful bad day - and its still early. His number two Swede has admitted that there was no heat exchanger then doesn't appear to be able to engage over what happened to the heat while accusing me of ignoring the heat AND hiding behind the moderators. This is getting better by the hour.

"while accusing me of ignoring the heat AND hiding behind the moderators."

***That would be me. I am accusing you of both of these things. That means, working backwards, that I am your "number two Swede". Fascinating approach, because up until I read what the accusation was, I thought you were talking about one of the Swedes. Brilliant ploy. Very sneaky

I'm convinced you're not stupid. Nope, when you twist things around it's not because you can't see the obvious (like that missing heat exchanger -- isn't that supposed to be YOUR core competency) but you twist things around by will of wanting to be a pretzel, a moral twisting, an expression of your lack of integrity. It is a reflection of your lack of positive intention to drive down substantially on the issues..

So why is it my job to "engage over what happened to the heat" when I am saying the missing heat exchanger is a real issue? I think I have it figured out. Basically, Dewey just thinks of whatever negative and insulting he can say and get away with it while hiding behind the skirts of moderators, and throws it out there. He is deliberately polluting the thread.

• `

Indeed. Rossi's genius, which seems completely to have bamboozled IHFB, is to turn "one specific potential error did not happen" into "my stuff works."

***Rossi's genius would have to extend to how he bamboozled Focardi, Celani, Levi, the Swedes, and others, all before he did the magic trick with Industrial Heat. We're not dealing with a mundane con artist flimflam magician. He's not inept. He's wily and brilliant as a con artist, or he has LENR in a box and he's super-paranoid.

---------------------

Sure, blame IH for being neglectful, here - they though naively that either Rossi's stuff worked, in which they would pay him, or it did not, in which case he could not possibly claim that it did...?

***Yes I blame IH for being neglectful. Industrial Heat -- that is their NAME. That is their core COMPETENCY. How naive do you have to be to not see a missing or magical heat exchanger for a whole year, let your designated 3rd party dude write a positive report, let the report stand for several months, and then start complaining about stuff? Didn't Rossi directly claim that his stuff works in the court documents? And if his stuff didn't work at all, why were they asking for his IP in the civil case? There are hints that IH should be shouldering more than just blame for neglect.

As for Krivit's highly edited video(s), you folks see all kinds of conspiracy in facial expressions, attributed intentions, fallacious conclusions, and the like. Krivit is one of the least reliable and most biased "experts" in this space

Actually, Krivit was one of the first to call out Rossi for the crook he is. Had IH / Darden relied on him as a consultant, they could have paid him a million dollars and come out substantially more than ten million ahead. That, not a Rossi boondoggle, would have been an investment.

My bet is that AR will now disappear and that will be the end of this ridiculous saga.

To paraphrase a bit: Old cons never die. They just smell that way.

• Kev,

Is that a yes or a no?

• But enough archaeology, let’s chat about SK and QX temperature measurement.

I’ll start.

Rossi abuses Wiens Displacement Law and has no idea how hot his plasma really is.

Rossi has reported at least two different sizes for the most recent SK plasma, so maybe he just customizes the area to suit a pre-determined amount of supposed output power.

• Way to go, Rossi. Avoid having customers by making the criteria to get an installation extremely exclusive. Of course the Rossibabblers will make up some lame excuse why this is a good idea, instead of offering one 20 kW unit that almost anyone might be able to put to work.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.