Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Official Post

Rossi Now Looking for Pilot Customers in the 10MW (500 ECatSK) Range – Deals are being Negotiated as We Speak!

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…g-negotiated-as-we-speak/

This was over two weeks ago now.

How many contracts were signed and how many plants are in delivery for now?

• As always...it is Rossisays only, and doesn’t matter if it comes from Rossi’s friends Nyberg, Lewan or Ackland. It would be really news if there will be hard facts, some day. Anyone can read, see or touch. Rossi’s BS show continues, still no crowds lurking in front of condo in Miami to get first hand news on the new customers...all secret, and will remain secret. Wake up, Adrian!

• Bruce, I don't see a link to the video. Can you provide a link? Then I'll view and comment.

The video of Krivit's visit to Rossi's establishment is split into 2 parts. Here are the links .....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rossi Now Looking for Pilot Customers in the 10MW (500 ECatSK) Range – Deals are being Negotiated as We Speak!

Mainly, I am glad @Adrian Ashfield feels well enough to post. Had not hear from him recently (?),

Classic high tech scam scenario:

- secret customers (for many years, not one revealed)

- device with the potential to make billions not sold to large companies or military who will reveal the purchase

- principle of action worthy of the Nobel prize never properly proven by "indipendent" verification and replication

- no patent protection that makes any sense

- no consumer protection type certification (ie UL).

- claim to nuclear power but no nuclear agency clearance or inspection

- claim to megawatts but no regional or other permits

- claim to many associates and staff but nobody knows who they are

- claim to a factory but its location is never revealed, doesn't show up in permits or directories

- no interaction with main line press despite multi-billion dollar potential

- no interaction with main line science

- discussed mainly in small forums on the internet

- often supported by those who have endorsed other scams

Did I miss some? For the above, Rossi scores 100%.

• I wait for the press release from one of the top 10 international companies (he had claimed) saying they are buying systems and watching the stock market reaction.

And I am waiting for an announcement from the manufacturer of this body weight scales that they have received an order for thousands units of their vintage mechanical scale model...

(I am still puzzled how Rossi managed to mount his nuclear reactor on that scale.)

• The video of Krivit's visit to Rossi's establishment is split into 2 parts. Here are the links .....

Thanks for providing the links to the two videos and your comments. I do remember these videos from way back when.

First, I'll start with a few criticisms of Krivit:

- Krivit cuts the video where he pleases, just as Rossi is about to launch into one explanation or the other. Why not just post the complete unedited video and let the chips fall where they may?

- Krivit confuses input energy with output energy (see 8:33 of V1). He does this after an elaborate explanation by Rossi of the output energy produced. Was he just not paying attention? Was he confused?

- Krivit put on a charade with this visit, holding himself out as a friend of Rossi and LENR in an attempt to gain Rossi's trust, and then turning around and crucifying him. I don't trust people like that.

Now for you Bruce, I go easier, because I admire you more than Krivit.

You say that you "generously estimate the velocity of that current of steam as 1 m/s." How did you make this estimate? First of all, steam is invisible. You will notice at the base of the exit hose, you do not see the steam. It isn't until the steam collides with air that you see the billowing of condensate in the vicinity of the hose. You make many assumptions in your calculations, claiming that you are being conservative. I don't question that you were trying to be conservative. I question your initial assumption of the velocity of the steam at the exit point of the hose.

The video of Krivit's visit to Rossi's establishment is split into 2 parts. Here are the links ...

This one is much more fun:

• Would you have paid the $89 million in IH's shoes?

I would have never made that deal in the first place. It was, to put it bluntly, a downright stupid agreement all around for both parties. None of the interests were aligned properly. Should have been an initial lump sum + ongoing royalty, like nearly every other joint venture that has ever been made. The agreement was horrendous and had all kinds of flaws, but the fundamental error was a lack of proper alignment of interests.

• seven of twenty,

You heathen, you blasphemer, you heretic,

I cannot sit idly by while you trash the genius that is Andre Rossi,

He is simply to smart for you to comprehend

• It is your job to address this because you are the one here claiming you think there is some positive evidence for Rossi's claims in spite of the many negatives.

***Then I will continue to support where I see the positive evidence. I have no need to allow you to push me into defending Rossi where I choose not to defend him. You're just trying to push me into a corner.

If you admit Doral is another negative, we can move on.

***If you admit that you've been trying to push your way out of the upthread conditional IF:statement, then we can allow you to address your side of it.

Otherwise the missing heat exchanger is an issue.

***It was an issue before, and it's an issue now. When did it "otherwise" not become an issue?

Unless you can show a viable way that 1MW can have been dissipated Rossi is lying about the output of his e-cats, as is the Penon report.

***Again you're trying to push me into a corner. Why not just address your own hypotheticals?

Rossi's (non-Italian-speaking) expert gave the wrong reference for a critical constant used to claim the stated heat exchange would work. It was from an Italian-only website of data values. And that website did not have the relevant constant (it had an entirely different one).

***I sincerely doubt this issue is big enough to send Rossi to jail. I doubt even Jed would say that this is "proof". So I don't care that much about this issue of a wrong constant, and I doubt a judge nor jury would either.

That constant was an informal web urban myth "guestimate" for a quantity varying with parameters. Accurate calculation for the relevant parameters in Rossi's claimed design from standard heat exchanger equations gives a very different number

***I think you could possibly fit anyone who cares , all of them, into a phone booth.

The fans needed to make ANY heat exchanger using the type of tube Rossi claimed - and that is about the one solid fact - if you believe Rossi - dissipate 1MW would use more power than the e-cats and be very noisy - needing wind speeds of > 70MPH

***Again, you're arguing against something I haven't said, you're just trying to set your own agenda.

Rossi claims to have repurposed the heat exchanger parts so that they are no longer available.

***At least you get some practice in setting up your arguments.

There is no evidence of such a heat exchanger, nor did Rossi ever mention it until asked to justify where his 1MW went,

***Gosh, NO evidence? From the VERY beginning? You mean guys like Dewey should have been catching on from the get-go? That makes them incredibly incompetent. This stuff is, after all, within their core competency.

Rossi's claimed design cannot have worked.

***Then IH should have stuck to their guns rather than settled the case.

You can guess it is a real issue when the number of Rossi obvious lies / circumlocutions as here gets larger.

***You're arguing against a chimera. That makes you quite the strange duck.

• Would you have paid the $89 million in IH's shoes?

If I were convinced there was something there to be leveraged, yes. For instance, if Rossi had never Flintstoned the setup , the IP would be worth something and $89M is a bargain.

But if Rossi was a con artist and they knew it didn't work even at the midpoint of the Penon test, then I would have loudly proclaimed him to be a fraudster and sued him back to the stone age.

But if Rossi had some real IP and managed to Fred Flinstone the deal, it would have been harder to separate the man from his IP and I would have found myself in the position of explaining to the judge why we countersued to get the IP if it was supposedly worthless. I would have searched around for other partners in LENR that could leverage what we picked up as IP just by inspecting his plant. I would have settled before the trial got started.

Gosh, the Fred Flinstone scenario seems to be the best explanation for what actually did happen.

• "* As far as I know, judges seldom allow evidence that has not already been filed in the docket before the trial."

You are indeed wrong on this point. In fact, most, if not all, of the evidence need not be filed with the court prior to trial. Discovery rules require that, if properly requested, the requested material (note that the material to be produced is usually much broader than what will be actually introduced as evidence at trial) must be produced to the requesting party prior to the trial. But the materials produced in response to discovery requests is not generally filed prior to trial.

I stress properly requested -- let's say that IH had secretly planted cameras to monitor all the activity at Doral. If Rossi doesn't include videos in his discovery requests (and videos are not otherwise requested), then IH doesn't have to turn them over as part of discovery and would still be free (subject to compliance with other requirements, e.g., authentication) to introduce them at trial. If Rossi had requested and IH denied the existence of such videos, the court could easily bar them from being admitted at trial. Discovery is the key because courts generally don't like trial by ambush. And as the parties settled after opening arguments, there was no evidence admitted at trial.

Someone above suggested that Rossi could not have committed fraud because he didn't end up in jail. This is a nonsensical argument made either in bad faith or someone who has absolutely not understanding of the American criminal justice system. There are a myriad number of practical, well proven and established reasons why many, many criminals never face a criminal investigation, much less criminal charges, a criminal trial and jail. But I am very confident that if Rossi had to undergo a criminal trial, he would be convicted (unless he cut a deal and plead guilty to a lesser charge). And if someone wants me to explain that to them, my billing rate is $450 an hour and I would require a non-refundable retainer of $5,000. (I am highly confident that Kev, either using that name or one of his sock puppets, will again attack my legal credentials and reasoning, but hey, I blocked him. Mainly because his posts are incredibly boring in that he never actually makes an argument (using that term in the Logic sense), instead relying on ad hominem attacks, much like AA).

The reason we have so much information in this trial is that evidence adduced as part of the discovery process was then filed with the court in connection with pre-trial motions made by the parties. For example, if IH filed a motion for summary judgment, or partial summary judgment (the standard for a summary, or partial summary, the moving party has to establish that there is no dispute about the relevant facts) on the issue of whether or not there was a real customer.

IH's motion would attach as exhibits the relevant portion from Rossi's deposition (as well as from other depositions), the fake invoices and other supporting documentation. Or suppose that Rossi filed a motion in limine to preclude IH from bringing up the subject of Rossi's involvement with PetroDragon (IIRC the name and spelling), IH's opposition would argue that Rossi's credibility and propensity for fraudulent behavior are central issues in the case and would attach as exhibits to their opposition all of the materials relating to Rossi's involvement therein, as well as any other materials relating to Rossi's credibility and propensity for fraud.

That is why we have so much material for our review and amusement.

• Always remember that the R'ster claimed 450C off his system controls / TC when a temp gun showed 275C and when caught, he immediately claimed runaway reaction / cleared the room. I checked it after getting close enough to the reactor to realize that there is no way he was putting out 450C.

Then there is the empty reactor that performed equally as well as a fueled reactor episode. This was actually a sting operation very brilliantly set-up by using the old upside down 6 is a 9 numbering method. The R'ster has been caught cheating so many times that it doesn't matter anymore.

I am ashamed of you DW -- citing facts is not allowed.

• WW: “Mainly because his posts are incredibly boring in that he never actually makes an argument (using that term in the Logic sense), instead relying on ad hominem attacks, much like AA”

Kev is not here to espouse positions on anything. His entire purpose is to pick fights with a rapidly-growing list of people. Once his opponents get sufficiently bored with his endless diatribes and start ignoring him, he cackles gleefully and declares victory. It is a pathetic pasttime but different strokes for different folks as they say.

• Someone above suggested

***Oh, my gosh, the resident lawyer is just too funny here. He just can't stay away, even after he claims to have put me on 'ignore/block'. Just HAS to throw in his ridiculous legal opinion, which we all have seen is thoroughly repudiated above due to his usage of freshman level logical fallacies that any first-year law student would avoid like the plague.

that Rossi could not have committed fraud because he didn't end up in jail.

***Naturally, the lawyer dude can't even get that right and has to resort to a straw argument. What I actually said was that it was evidence that Rossi did not commit perjury nor outright fraud because no judge would allow obvious fraudulent evidence to be entered into the docket without contacting criminal authorities. It would be like claiming you didn't commit a burglary because you were robbing a bank across the street at the time in question. It was all about Jed's constant usage of the word " PROOF", which in legal terms is defined according to preponderance of the evidence or beyond the shadow of a doubt. Since IH:obviously didn't have the full preponderance of the evidence (otherwise they wouldn't have settled), it is PROOF that there's no way Rossi meets the even more stringent legal definition of beyond a reasonable doubt. Of course, any COMPETENt lawyer would know this.

This is a nonsensical argument made either in bad faith or someone who has absolutely not understanding of the American criminal justice system.

***Actually, looking at the threshold of proof above, it is obvious that woodchipper here is simply an incompetent hack of a lawyer. Since he's able to throw together a bunch of legal terms there is some small inkling of evidence that he might have a tiny understanding of the American criminal justice system, so this lends us to the conclusion that his nonsense is submitted here in bad faith.

There are a myriad number of practical, well proven and established reasons why

***Hahhha hhhahahah hah hah hah... oh my goodness, does Woodchipper here give those reasons? NO! He simply asserts that there are such reasons. What a hack.

many, many criminals never face a criminal investigation, much less criminal charges, a criminal trial and jail.

***Whatevs, dude, take a critical thinking class.

But I am very confident that if Rossi had to undergo a criminal trial, he would be convicted

***See here where Woodchipper doesn't give those reasons but instead just inserts his own opinion? What a maroon, to quote Bugs Bunny.

(unless he cut a deal and plead guilty to a lesser charge). And if someone wants me to explain that to them, my billing rate is $450 an hour and I would require a non-refundable retainer of $5,000.

***You REALLY should charge more because the entertainment value alone is priceless.

(I am highly confident that Kev,

***Yeah, me,... the guy you're supposedly ignoring.

either using that name or one of his sock puppets,

***What is this nonsense about sock puppets? It's a GNDN pipe in Star Trek. For those in the know, a GNDN pipe is "Goes Nowhere Does Nothing".

will again attack my legal credentials and reasoning,

***Well, waddya know, woodchipper got something right, that his legal reasoning would be attacked. It's almost like he's.... prophetic.

but hey, I blocked him.

***Yeah, and look how effective that turned out. Next you'll be saying you're putting your hands to your ears and saying "nyahhh nyahhhh nyahhh"...

Mainly because his posts are incredibly boring

***And yet.... you can't ignore them even when ya got me on "ignore". You're the silliest lawyer I've ever run across.

in that he never actually makes an argument (using that term in the Logic sense),

***There's one of your idiotic assertions, an opinion asserted when facts are expected.

instead relying on ad hominem attacks, much like AA).

***Ya don't like ad hominem? Then why are you doing EXACTLY that with me, even after you posted that you'd be IGNORING me? After all, I'm supposedly so boring. Geez, the stuff you post generates so many double facepalms.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.