Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Official Post

Thank you for the heads-up Adrian.

We have not said anything about Siffer coming back here under 2 different avatars. Let him go about his way as before he was banned, and make his case about Rossi. He has been relatively subdued, well spoken, so we were pleasantly surprised...Until this. Now back to the conspiracies, and outing of one of our members. Conspiracy theories are OK if that is your thing, but the outing was a low blow. You know the one I am talking about.

Siffer, most here have read the court documents. If they do not like Rossi, and say so, there is more than enough justification for that. It is not hate speech when there is proof of his wrong doings. If you are going to stay here, you have to play fair. No more taking information/intel you gather here in your role as a member, and using it on your site to stir up shit.

• Hah hah... Well, he sure seems to be aware of all the personalities around here. He should make sure to look at the "Clearance Items" thread, where a lot more went on, basically a ton of interactions shunted over there and... well, he'll get the idea.

I would hope he puts in a plug for my Cold Fusion Channel.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/coldfusion/

• “We have not said anything about Siffer coming back here under 2 different avatars. Let him go about his way as before he was banned.”

How disappointing. It was amazing to think that based on Rossi’s recent activities there would be brand-new converts to his church. But I guess it is just some of the same folks who will never learn. Alas.

• “We have not said anything about Siffer coming back here under 2 different avatars. Let him go about his way as before he was banned.”

How disappointing. It was amazing to think that based on Rossi’s recent activities there would be brand-new converts to his church. But I guess it is just some of the same folks who will never learn. Alas.

Speaking of never learning, and disappointment, why are you still here? By this time you have disqualified yourself from anyone listening to you...

Aug 18th 2017

+2

How many times has the Pons-Fleischmann Anomalous Heating Event been replicated in peer reviewed journals?

interested observer wrote:

I can assure you that my comments on this forum are not moving science in any direction, nor are they intended to, nor could they.

Jed:

Then why do you make these comments? What is the point? This is a science-oriented forum. If you comments contribute nothing to science, and if -- as you say -- you have not read the papers and you know nothing about the subject, why do you muddy the waters with ignorant, baseless assertions?

Suppose you were to visit a forum devoted to Italian Opera. Imagine you express strong opinions about a performance of La Traviata. Following that, you say: "By the way, I have never seen this performance. Actually, I have never seen any Italian opera I don't speak a word of Italian; and I have no interest in music." That would be inappropriate, wouldn't it? It would be idiotic. The people at the forum would say: "Then what are you doing here?!? Why do you have an opinion about something you know nothing about?"

Why do you think it is okay to do that there?

[email protected] and padam73 like this.

• I thought the overall gear up was because Doral was being dragged out of the mothballs for some peculiar reason. Even though that technology has supposedly been dumped (sent to the dump/scrap recycler) by the inventor.

The peculiar reason, I suppose, is because the Stockholm and Miami Beach displays demonstrated such laughably bad power measuring skills that they undermine any previously reported work, so discussing those is a poor idea.

• And, besides that, what happened that Adrian suddenly returned to the stage?

No one said : A....ole, please reply.

I think, that Rossi's latest presentation neither strenghtened the position of the supporters nor those of the haters in terms of "proof".

But it definitely underlined the hater's position on whether Rossi was, is or ever will be(have) trustworthy.
    And, to play fair, this should be acknoledged even from Rossi's absolute intestinal-invaders... like Lewan and similar folks.

• The real problem is - and as well for all believers and followers on ECW - that everybody has to rely on the famous Rossisays. There is no other truth out there, which is independent and objective. Time and market will tell - but I do expect, that nothing will change (since of course Rossi will tell...^^)

See here - the pro-Rossi crowd is celebrating already the overwhelming success of Rossi's Jan 31st commercial presentation (aka muppets show). Tons of customers, orders, and all is on course...

1. Frank Acland February 21, 2019 at 10:19 AM

Dear Andrea,

Can you explain what you mean when you write about the ‘unexpected success’ of the January 31 presentation. Were you not expecting to have much success?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi February 21, 2019 at 12:24 PM

Frank Acland:

We expected to have success, but not the results we are having, that are well beyond our expectations. No plan B.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

I thought the overall gear up was because Doral was being dragged out of the mothballs for some peculiar reason. Even though that technology has supposedly been dumped (sent to the dump/scrap recycler) by the inventor.

The peculiar reason, I suppose, is because the Stockholm and Miami Beach displays demonstrated such laughably bad power measuring skills that they undermine any previously reported work, so discussing those is a poor idea.

LF has a category of "so bad, it is good...to discuss". With the singing muppets, hosts lower body presentation, a comedian as co-host, blackboard, ballerina, this SK demo was so bad, it is hard not to discuss! :) Especially with a straight face.

• LF has a category of "so bad, it is good...to discuss". With the singing muppets, hosts lower body presentation, a comedian as co-host, blackboard, ballerina, this SK demo was so bad, it is hard not to discuss! :) Especially with a straight face.

sad but true.

Personally, for me the story is over.

There is no "wonderguy" from Italy with an invention, that will change the world and solve the energy and pollution problems.

Mats Lewan maybe never knew, how right the title of his book could be.

Or like this good old one: If things appear to be impossible, it is very likely, that they are.

• Is there a client for him? If so, then yes, it is a success.

I will ask you a question that I also asked Matts Lewan (who did not answer). How many clients does Mr Rossi have to have to convince the world that his invention is legitimate?

Note that I am talking about clients who are not anonymous ... my question is not even interesting if it is all just Rossisays. But if we have one or more companies who step forward to identify themselves and express their satisfaction with the heat they are purchasing, that is at least interesting. How many such companies are needed to satisfy someone who is properly skeptical of Rossi's activities ... 1? 10? 1000?

I argue that the number is more than 1. This is because of Rossi's history of creating a fake company with a "representative" willing to do and say what Rossi wanted. Even Mr Rossi's talents in this direction would be tested, however, by having to create multiple false fronts like this. If I were to see 1000 companies self-identify and express satisfaction after 1 year's operation then I would definitely have to revise my opinion of Rossi's activities because 1) it is a large number of companies, and 2) for the whole thing to be fake Mr Rossi would have to be selling heat at an enormous loss (tens of millions of dollars?) which I don't think he would do. I suspect that even 100 companies would be enough for me.

So. What is your number?

• 2) for the whole thing to be fake Mr Rossi would have to be selling heat at an enormous loss (tens of millions of dollars?) which I don't think he would do.

***Let's say this is a Ponzi scheme like Enron. They had plenty of happy customers and clients, and the corruption extended throughout their entire organization and even corrupted the 4th largest accounting firm in America, Arthur Anderson. Eventually it would break down.

As a society we rely upon certain watchdogs. When those watchdogs like Arthur Anderson are corrupted, we are deeply screwed. “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes,”is a Latin phrase translated as "Who watches the watchmen". In this Rossi story, the failure of the watchmen would be that group of Swedes. It's not even Industrial Heat, because that is not their duty. But it IS the duty of professors who feed at the public trough.

When the watchmen say that they tested a device according to their abilities, it is our guardians at the gate. If they let in a horse filled with enemy soldiers, our city will be lost before the night is over.

In that context, even Rossi losing tens of $millions might make it to the next level of corruption. The Hot Fusion boys sure have taken it to that next level. And sure enough, those hot fusion boys with their corrupt $Zillion losses are all squawking the loudest about this latest usurper to their throne.

• LF has a category of "so bad, it is good...to discuss". With the singing muppets, hosts lower body presentation, a comedian as co-host, blackboard, ballerina, this SK demo was so bad, it is hard not to discuss! :) Especially with a straight face.

Oh, the general poor quality of the Miami Beach presentation doesn't bother me much. The puppets were cute enough. The sloppy math scribbles part has been patched up with a nicer video (late but better than left alone).

But the silly and unbelievable calculation of the power of a resistor as a stand-in for the plasma input power (both in Stockholm and Miami Beach) demonstrates to the world that AR simply does not know how to measure the input power of his devices. There were complaints for months about it (since the first Gullstrom-Ross paper about theory with a dash of QX on the side), but these complaints went ignored and were repeated in Stockholm and again at Miami Beach, showing that AR didn’t make a one-off mistake measuring power. He demonstrated that he is making the bad measurement repeatedly and continually, for over a year, despite even his ardent followers pointing out that the method was demonstrably wrong.

In addition, in Miami Beach, we finally see a spectrum from the SK. A spectrum that is not a blackbody, but one in which AR can abuse Wien’s Displacement Law, (another complaint stemming from the first Gullstrom-Rossi paper with a dash of QX), to make an incorrect calculation of very high temperature, which was suspected in the Gullstrom papers, uncertain in Stockholm, and finally demonstrated to be true in the Miami Beach presentation.

Furthermore, a spectral peak supposed to show a link to the source of SK energy posited in the recent ghost-written Rossi paper barely ever occurs on screen (and then one has to squint, use some imagination, and freeze just the right video frame to see it). So weak is this posited Very Important spectral peak that it cannot compete with the rest of the on-average flat spectrum. The posited energy source peak (if there even is one), strong fluorescent emission lines and the otherwise essentially flat average spectra help further demonstrate a lack of blackbody spectrum, undercutting AR’s temperature and power calculations.

These poor calculations and measurement techniques simply demonstrate that AR doesn’t know how to do it properly. Or stubbornly will not do it properly. After a decade of building amazing “products”, he still can’t measure input power on his own better than guessing, and much the same with output power. He couldn’t have done a better job of undercutting his own believeability. Not only has AR done a terrible job of measurement and calculation, he has memorialized it forever on the internet.

Suppose you were to visit a forum devoted to Italian Opera. Imagine you express strong opinions about a performance of La Traviata. Following that, you say: "By the way, I have never seen this performance. Actually, I have never seen any Italian opera I don't speak a word of Italian; and I have no interest in music." That would be inappropriate, wouldn't it? It would be idiotic. The people at the forum would say: "Then what are you doing here?!? Why do you have an opinion about something you know nothing about?"

What is stupid and inappropriate is the inane analogy. There is no need to see Rossi or his moronic performances to know he is a crook. There is no need to test an ecat personally to know it doesn't work. The evidence is all over the internet and has been since October of 2011. Only the sort of people who fall for Nigerian scammers believed the old crook after that.

• Official Post

Camillo over on Cobraf, says this is the real, whole story:

1st Rossi thought he had repeatability.

2 ° Rossi had the problem of the so-called "zero customer" it is almost common practice to pretend to have a customer.

3 ° A BIG company that wanted to make electricity contact me we were in a meeting with the whole group when in a loud voice I called Rossi After hearing our needs told us that he could not guarantee continuity and said: " I speak against my interests , I'm not ready for that. " He refused, even though he was financially with water in his throat. He went to America and found a "PROOF" company to see if everything was OK. He had to deliver 1MW of power for a year. But there was a sea of problems, there were periods of large discontinuity, alternated by others in which it provided a surplus, the sum of the total heat was satisfied but not the continuity. The process ended in a plea bargain, and NOT with defeat.

4 ° To solve the problems in that year he had to make somersaults, and it was there that he understood a fundamental point, the phenomenon was divided into two parts, a part was a strange reaction between nickel hydrogen and lithium that could be traced back to a catalytic phenomenon, a second part was triggered by another component, the driving with intense pulses , (I call them TESLA IMPULSES) these mega unidirectional impulses had to be followed by a second weaker signal and longer in time it was a radiofrequency signal that seemed to tune, favor or facilitate the strange phenomenon.

5 ° Just in that dramatic period Rossi realized that the 90% core was in the mode of giving the impulse and NOT in the supposed chemical catalysis. From well-informed voices at that time I learned that he was looking for a "taser" type impulser as powerful as possible, we were talking about millions of Volt. When he tried to exasperate the voltage he ended up experimenting with PLASMA. Stunningly, the reaction was much better.

6 ° He already knew that when the reaction started, then it spread in a sort of chain reaction. the minimum "match" was called by Rossi "mouse" that makes the Cat run, that is, it triggered the remaining material that surrounded it.

7 ° The "mouse" that changed everything introduced him to Stockholm and was called Qx, had the characteristic that had always been missing: REPEATABILITY . Yup! Finally he activated the mouse (match) ALWAYS .. had reached the coveted total repeatability. NOW so that finally the product was industrializzatile, (before it was too random).

8 ° While completing the Qx tests, adding frequencies, magnetic fields and other parameters to see the behavior, a BEAUTIFUL day lit a strange plasma (the dancer) , it seemed almost self-sustaining and gave an incredible amount of heat. At first, by pushing the reaction, everything was melted, Rossi had to learn to sacrifice it by limiting himself to a manageable temperature.The containment made it with very high transparency glass, probably built on purpose. If a glass is 99.99% transparent, it does not heat up when it is crossed by hot rays.

9th He discovered that the reaction was maintained even with a very low power voltage. Millisimes of Watt, descending below that level the reaction went out.

10 ° The product that now had in hand, called SK, was a distant relative of the first E-Cat The first were believed to be very catalytic and not at all electronic (Tesla impulse) The SK instead is basically electronic and perhaps a bit 'catalytic (But here we are on the mystery)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.