Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• The right-hand tail of the theoretical blackbody spectrum I showed before follows the Raleigh-Jeans law. It looks like it falls off faster in your Figure 3.4 because wavelengths and intensities are shown on log scales there, but it is the same curve as I show. Rossi's SK spectrum falls off much faster.

Agreed that the log scales disturbes the picture and that Rossi's spectrum falls off much faster and I have no clue why this is the case.

However I don't know if the vertical scale of Rossi's spectrum is representative for the energy.

Maybe Paradigmnoia can say more about this since he seems to know the type of equipment used for measuring the spectrum.

• There is no record that indicates that Rossi's fraudulent bankruptcy, precious metals trafficking and money-laundering convictions were overturned. He several years in jail for those crimes.

I understand that the authorities in FL are hunting for him now and that he has advised them directly that he is out of the country.

Yes. I believe that Rossi is somewhere in Europe now. You can track him by his posting times on his blog. Time stamps on the blog are for the US Eastern time zone. When his entries begin showing up a 2AM and 4AM you know that he is in a European time zone.

Entertainingly, Rossi appears to travel with a posse. There is a whole squad of others on the blog who post in the same time zone as Rossi, wherever he is. They tend to go by a single first name and write in slightly fractured English. Godspeed!

• According to Shane upthread on post 1158, this is the license agreement, and $10M was transferred to Rossi on th basis of the validation in the contract.

Shane D.

Likes Received4,377

kevmo,

This is from the "License Agreement" (#001-02 in the court documents) regarding the IP payment:

(b) Provided that such date is at least 120 Business Days following the date of this

Agreement (unless otherwise agreed by the Company), wiithin five Business Days

following (a) notifìcation to the Compâny that the Plant is complete and ready for

Validation, and (b) satisfaction of the Conditions Precedent, the Company will

deliver Ten Million Dollars ($10,000, 000) to TD Bank, at its office in Míami Beach,

Florida, USA (or another bank agreed upon by Leonardo and the Company), to be

held in escrow pursuant to an escrow agreement acceptable to Leonardo and the

Company. Suçh escrow agent (the 'Escrow Agent") shall pay the escrowed

$ 10,000,000 to Leonardo immediately after (i) Validation is achieved as provided in

Section 4 hereof, and (ii) the E'Cat IP has been validated and is available for

immediate delivery to the Company in accordance with the procedures set forth in

Schedule 3.2(b) attached hereto.

3.2(b) attached hereto.

• Agreed that the log scales disturbes the picture and that Rossi's spectrum falls off much faster and I have no clue why this is the case.

However I don't know if the vertical scale of Rossi's spectrum is representative for the energy.

Maybe Paradigmnoia can say more about this since he seems to know the type of equipment used for measuring the spectrum.

The vertical scale, Counts, is essentially photon hits. These can be attenuated from a very bright source in many many ways. Or they could come from a very weak source.

The maximum value for Counts is 65536. A best spectrum would be to obtain 95% of that value at the peak wavelength (Aim for 62000 Counts max on any one line).

But if the spectra is stable at lower total counts, then probably it does not matter that much.

The sample collection period setting allows easy adjustment to the total counts accrued for a spectra, within a decent range. Set the sample period to the minimum period to get the sigma 3 of maximum 9 times out of ten and good enough.

The sample period is not shown on the graphic display in the SK video, although it may have been indicated in the toolbar below the plot, in the full software screen view.

The image update rate is not the same as the sample rate. Sample periods are adjusted in microseconds.

The man is not trustworthy. But he still might have LENR in a box

Sure, and I might have a flying elephant in my pocket.

You are mixed up about the sequence of events. They paid $10 million based on previous tests performed by other people, such as Levi.

Incredible mistake and a very expensive lesson which might not even have been adequately learned. Maybe the second and third kicks of the mule will educate them? (To paraphrase US Senator Lindsey Graham)

• Sure, and I might have a flying elephant in my pocket.

Well, if you convinced 3 experts in elephants, showed a group of scientists an elephant demo while you were out of the country, then got into a circus business with a showman and he paid $10M after validating what you said about elephants.... I might start to think you have a flying elephant in your pocket.

• Yet another confirmation that KM is not capable of locating / discerning facts.

What, you got a problem with Shane's posting about the court docket contract? Bring it on. You posted above that there is "no information" and it was quickly rendered bullshit by a simple reference to Wikipedia. Once again, your own accusations turn towards yourself. One finger pointed at me, 3 fingers pointed at yourself.

It's right on Rossi's wikipedia page.

Hilarious. Here is what is actually on Wikipedia's Rossi page verbatim:

Rossi wrote that he was acquitted in the other 51 trials.

And most of us know what "Rossi says" or "Rossi wrote" is worth. I suggest you check out Krivit's web page about Rossi's extensive criminality as published by independent reporters in contemporary Italian newspapers and magazines.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…al-Criminal-History.shtml

Please feel free to refute the articles one by one if you like. There are 105 of them.

• Incredible mistake and a very expensive lesson which might not even have been adequately learned. Maybe the second and third kicks of the mule will educate them? (To paraphrase US Senator Lindsey Graham

I already responded to your post, and you're editing after I responded. Usually that's an indication of a slimeball maneuver.

I'll have to check back on this additional paragraph later. My first pass indicator would be that I responded with the actual docket info to that bullshit.

• That Wikipedia entry has been there for 6 years, untouched and unchallenged. Go ahead and challenge it, since you so obviously feel so strongly that it is incorrect.

https://e-catworld.com/2013/05/27/rossi-vs-wikipedia/

• The vertical scale, Counts, is essentially photon hits.

To get spectral power, then, doesn't each count have to be multiplied by the energy at it's particular wavelength? It may be that my use of the theoretical blackbody spectrum was incorrect because that is showing radiance and that already has this adjustment within it.

Edit: On the assumptions that the SK spectral data is measured as counts, I have now tried replotting it as energy (by dividing by wavelength). It makes no difference to any of my conclusions since the wavelength doesn't vary much across the quasi-continuous part of the SK spectrum.

• Sadly - I think that KM needs to stay in the dark bout Wiki.

Our picture of this guy is now complete.

Prior to Rossi keying up on Wikipedia, there was all kinds of libelous stuff up there. And now that they're on notice that they could get sued by someone who isn't afraid to go into the courtroom, that is what is up on the page... all ready and waiting for the last 6 years for skeptopaths and RDS folks like you to challenge the validity of that information.

Just like I recommend that you guys pick up the phone to let the Florida Dept. of Fraud to know that there is obvious fraud entered into the court docket information on Rossi's case, I encourage you also to change that there Wikipedia page.

Instead, you just sit back and throw darts because YOU in particular are a FAILURE

• Kev - another fact for you - there is no Florida Dept of Fraud.

Ahhh, nitpicking. About what one would expect from a failure such as yourself,, someone who failed to see what was posted upthread about reporting the information to the authorities, etc.

Does this little tidbit of information somehow absolve you of reporting obvious fraud to the proper authorities? Why, yes, because you in particular are a failure.

• Oh yeah - Kev. We have many of the Italian Court documents regarding the convictions that were not overturned with a plan to go get more if needed - I understand the list is not complete.

This can get as ugly as you guys want to make it.

Go ahead and post it up there on Wikipedia for everyone to see, by all means. And while you're at it, why don't you failures explain your failure to do so over the last 6 years?

• See the history of the world in 18 minutes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looks like LENR has come along just in time.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.