Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• [Kev - another fact for you - there is no Florida Dept of Fraud.]

Ahhh, nitpicking.

That is mind boggling! You cited a government agency in Florida. You are told that it does not exist. And you say that is mere nitpicking?!?? If that is not a conclusive rebuttal, what would be?

You: "Frank Jessop was voted MVP player five seasons in a row!"

The audience: "There is no such player as Frank Jessop."

You: "That's nitpicking!"

What are the rules? Is there is any way we can demonstrate you are wrong about anything?

• That makes no sense. He left $89M on the table because he could not risk a Court case: most likely because he was worried what (it seems probable) were his lies under oath about a fictitious heat exchnager being discovered. Or perhaps he just recognised that no Jury could find for him given his self-professed lying and cheating. Though, they might "split the babby" whch explains IH happiness to settle, together with the fact that they never wanted Court action in the first place.

However he has still netted $10M from IH, which is pretty successful. He will hope to replicate this, abetted by favourable internet opinion from ECW. Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain - and Rossi has shown himself very adept at exploiting stupidity.

IH did not see it from the start because they were convinced by those Swedes, now beyond doubt shown to have been professionally incompetent (in testing methodology) and wrong (in using incorrect calculations delivering false positive results at Lugano). Those are facts known to all now, but not available to IH when they made their decision. Darden describes in his detail how they used Rossi's calorimetry, blessed by the Swedes, getting high false positives, for a considerable period believing it. Thinking other methods with inconsistent results must by a mistake.

Having said that - Rossi was hawking his wares round many many VCs. IH were the only ones who took the bait. It was a decision that was either brave or stupid depending on your POV. There will always be some people who make such decisions.

• Earlier I asked a question ... how many clients does Rossi need to have in order to convince the skeptics? There have been some good answers along the general lines of 'not many if they are believable companies'. I sort of go along with that. I still think that there is a certain amount of space for Rossi to sell conventionally generated heat to companies at a 20% loss so as to make the SK look good to investors. A $100 million check from an investor would then cover the loss.

I see in the winds, however, an upcoming Rossi dodge. Not something I think will work with a lot of people but nonetheless something I think Rossi is just the type to try and pull off.

I see that Rossi is putting out the idea that he prefers a single customer using 100 SKs (producing, collectively, about 2 MW) to 100 customers each using 1 single SK. I think he is softening the ground for a future announcement that a single company has indeed been receiving Leonardo brand heat for the past x number of months and that they are happy happy happy to be getting such a good deal. Rossi will then say 100 SKs running for 1 company is just the same as 1 SK running for each of 100 companies when it comes to having the market judge the SK's success. The problem will be that this single company will have some sort of question marks hanging over it. It will be "Bowing Ltd" rather than "Boeing Ltd." and the spokesman will be someone strangely reticent about the nature of their company.

I predict that this will be the shape of things by sometime next Fall.

That Wikipedia entry has been there for 6 years, untouched and unchallenged. Go ahead and challenge it, since you so obviously feel so strongly that it is incorrect.

Oh, it is so tempting to label your behavior for what it is. Again in deference to the hosts, I won't. Suffice it to say that very very obvious to anyone with double digit IQ, the Wikipedia statement is correct. It is also of less than zero value because all it cites is what Rossi said and Rossi is well known to be an inveterate, consistent, mass serial liar. Against that non-evidence is Krivit's scholarly bibliography.

As to my elephants, I am preparing a video demo for Youtube but in the meantime, I have a big industrial client who wants to use flying elephants for package deliveries so I am too busy to complete it. Best of all, I will control the elephants from my condos and instead of selling them, I will charge a rate based on distance and weight, just like UPS only 20% cheaper. I should make billions.

Finally, I never edit a post to change the meaning after it's been replied to without annotating it with "ETA" (edited to add). In the case you seemed so concerned about, the edit was correction of a spelinng erroar.

• For me, it would be a very low number, probably not more than five and maybe only 2 or 3; provided, however, that they are truly independent public companies that are actually receiving the claimed benefits of Rossi's widgets (whichever widgets) at a material cost savings. I say public companies because if the transactions are material, the companies would have to disclose the arrangements in filings with the SEC (assuming traded on a US or equivalent exchange). Russian/Chinese/etc. companies don't count unless subject to independent audit/review.

Now, do I think any of this is going to happen with Rossi. I rate that as less likely than Morena Baccarin is going to decide she is in love with me.

• Oh, the general poor quality of the Miami Beach presentation doesn't bother me much. The puppets were cute enough. The sloppy math scribbles part has been patched up with a nicer video (late but better than left alone).

But the silly and unbelievable calculation of the power of a resistor as a stand-in for the plasma input power (both in Stockholm and Miami Beach) demonstrates to the world that AR simply does not know how to measure the input power of his devices. There were complaints for months about it (since the first Gullstrom-Ross paper about theory with a dash of QX on the side), but these complaints went ignored and were repeated in Stockholm and again at Miami Beach, showing that AR didn’t make a one-off mistake measuring power. He demonstrated that he is making the bad measurement repeatedly and continually, for over a year, despite even his ardent followers pointing out that the method was demonstrably wrong. "Gee, I wonder why he continues to do it that way?
    . . .

These poor calculations and measurement techniques simply demonstrate that AR doesn’t know how to do it properly. Or stubbornly will not do it properly. I am a big fan of Ockham's Razor. After a decade of building amazing “products”, he still can’t measure input power on his own better than guessing, and much the same with output power. He couldn’t have done a better job of undercutting his own believeability. Not only has AR done a terrible job of measurement and calculation, he has memorialized it forever on the internet.

• OOH, that is such a sweet story. Do the prince and princess live happily ever after, or do they have to actually wait for Rossi to have real customers?

• There is no record that indicates that Rossi's fraudulent bankruptcy, precious metals trafficking and money-laundering convictions were overturned. He several years in jail for those crimes.

I understand that the authorities in FL are hunting for him now and that he has advised them directly that he is out of the country.

I certainly hope that is the case (the authorities looking for him), but I believe, IMHO, inappropriate to claim without citing authority (no pun intended) for the claim.

• Official Post

There is no record that indicates that Rossi's fraudulent bankruptcy, precious metals trafficking and money-laundering convictions were overturned. He several years in jail for those crimes.

I understand that the authorities in FL are hunting for him now and that he has advised them directly that he is out of the country.

As Bruce showed, it is no mystery he is out of the US. That does not mean he left because the "authorities in Florida" are hunting for him...if indeed your rumor is true. It may be for any of a number of innocent reasons, one of which is he is a citizen of Italy.

And are they "hunting" him, or simply wanting to talk with? Big difference, as hunting implies he is a fugitive on the run. I doubt it has gone that far...yet. Yes, I can see how this SK demo may have violated his agreement with the Fl. Dept. of Professional Regulations, not to play professional Engineer anymore. Or with the Fl Dept of Health -Radiation, which has twice investigated him (Gary Wright, and Doral), when he needs a neutron detector attached to the SK, and the demo took place in his Miami condo.

In other words, we need more info on this before deciding.

• I certainly hope that is the case (the authorities looking for him), but I believe, IMHO, inappropriate to claim without citing authority (no pun intended) for the claim.

Just FYI, as far back as 2016, Fred Zoepfl has been stirring up local authorities with outrageously exaggerated claims against Rossi. Some of the state filings that he has made were released to the public, which make for a hilarious read. The guy is so over-the-top it makes Dewey seem like a true blue boy scout.

Just for a small taste:

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…physisist-malfunctioning/

• It wouldn't surprise me if - just for an example - Rossi finds somewhere in Russia a KFC franchise partner for whom he installs a blue box with an 20kW electrical heater or heat pump, and delivers the “heat” for free or even pays this “beta tester” guy (under NDA about the commercial details) for the promotion that his e-cats are used to keep the parking lots of the famous KFC stores free of snow and ice.

Actually, it surprises me that so far Rossi did not come up with such a stunt, which wouldn’t cost him too much (maybe 10.000 US$ for the electical bill over one year), but keep his fans excited and maybe get him another “IH partner” on the hook. - Is he getting old?

• Official Post

I have not posted this for some time: http://andrea-rossi.com/ , because I am always afraid some might be inspired from reading. It is Rossi's "history" in his own words. Not from Ecat.com, the "official website of Leonardo" -actually run by Hydrofusion, which has a sanitized version of his past. To Rossi's credit, he has kept this available online, even though it is not very flattering in places.

What is truth, and what not?...you decide, but probably little of the former (truth), and much of the latter. But I put it here (again), because he does admit to being in jail for 1 year, and house arrest for 3.

• Mind boggling? What a crock. You're employing an obvious rhetorical device. You keep saying he's a fraud, a proven fraud and I keep saying PICK UP The PHONE. You nitpick because I'm not spoon feeding a bunch of crazed zealots what the phone number is, and that's MIND BOGGLING to you? What a gigantic pile of bovine Excrement.

If you REALLY thought there was proof of Rossi's fraud, you'd have made that phone call long ago. You know it and I know it. Instead, you're fingerpecking across the internet.

This billionaire Epstein who supposedly had sex with 40 children, he's a damned child molester, and he only got 13 months and some nonsense probation. If I KNEW that there was someone I could call to get him in trouble, I'd do it in a hearbeat. But you guys keep saying this nonsense and doing NOTHING:about it. It's pure rhetorical Bovine Excrement. PURE.

So from now on I'll have that Florida dept. identified. It's the WBSDJS. Whatever BS Department Jed Says. I hope it triggers you from now until the next Rossi demo because you're just spreading the manure too thick lately.

• That makes no sense. He left $89M on the table because he could not risk a Court case:

***No, he left $89M on the table because he got what he wanted, his IP back. He has stated that directly so. Your position is just surmising. I could surmise the same thing: That Industrial Heat settled because they knew they were about to go bankrupt when it was discovered they agreed to pay $89M but never had it. People go to jail for that kind of stuff.

most likely because he was worried what (it seems probable)

***Most likely because IH:was worried they'd go to jail (it seems probable)

were his lies under oath about a fictitious heat exchnager being discovered.

***IH didn't have the money even though they agreed to pay it, which is simple fraud. See how this surmising nonsense works?

Or perhaps he just recognised that no Jury could find for him given his self-professed lying and cheating.

***Or perhaps IH:recognized that they couldn't continue to call Rossi's IP worthless and yet keep asking for it.

Though, they might "split the babby" whch explains IH happiness to settle,

***FINALLY you get around to losing your surmising and start with some simple facts.

together with the fact that they never wanted Court action in the first place.

***Oh my, lookie here, another fact. It is a fact that IH never wanted court action in the first place, and it is a mystery why they kept asking for Rossi's supposedly worthless IP. They could have settled the court case a year earlier and saved all those attorney fees.

However he has still netted $10M from IH, which is pretty successful.

***And don't forget VALIDATED, according to what is NOW the enforced contract in the court. And IH cannot turn around and sue Rossi over this again.

He will hope to replicate this,

***Logical fallacy of mind reading. How do you know what Rossi's hopes are, especially if you're ignoring his explicitly stated intentions?

abetted by favourable internet opinion from ECW.

***You REALLY give ECW way too much credit.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain - and Rossi has shown himself very adept at exploiting stupidity.

***Rossi supposedly bamboozled 3 scientists who had seen LENR cells operate, did the same with Levi, Got an independent 3rd party report, then a scond one with 9 swedish scientists, and then leveraged that and bamboozled a Venture Capitalist. Those are NoT Stupid people.

IH did not see it from the start because they were convinced by those Swedes,

***A reasonable supposition, though it doesn't really take IH off the hook.

now beyond doubt shown to have been professionally incompetent (in testing methodology)

***Beyond doubt you say? Then show us all this beyond-doubt evidence.

and wrong (in using incorrect calculations delivering false positive results at Lugano).

***Yet another group of smart people that Rossi bamboozled.

Those are facts known to all now,

***You seriously, SERIOUSLY need to look up the word FACT in the dictionary. Something is a FACT when both sides of a disagreement acknowledge it. It is a FACT that IH transferred $10M to Rossi over a LENR demo that the legal document shows as validated. That's in the contract. It is a FACT that IH and Rossi negotiated a settlement. It is a FACT that IH did NOt pay Rossi an additional $89M. Learn what a FACT is.

but not available to IH when they made their decision.

***I've seen this assertion a couple of times now. The fact that you are not pointing to a simple place for lurkers to go and verify it tells me that you are not citing FACTS, you are pushing a CONJECTURE as a fact.

Darden describes in his detail how they used Rossi's calorimetry, blessed by the Swedes, getting high false positives, for a considgnizederable period believing it.

***Please point us all to where this is a supposedly determinative FACT.

Thinking other methods with inconsistent results must by a mistake.

***This is certainly plausible but in the end, irrelevant.

• Kev - Wiki isn't where these matters get resolved in the real world.

In the last 6 years, lurkers look over at ECW and then over here and then check the Wikipage. So yes, for the average lurker,the matter has been resolved at Wikipedia. And furthermore, now that you've signalled your bosses that this needs to change, you'll soon find out that it won't be so easy because Rossi is willing to fight in court against your libel. So, yes, ...things are and will continue to be resolved in the real world over at Wikipedia. Have fun trying to reverse that reality for the next 6 years.

• Oh, it is so tempting to label your behavior for what it is. Again in deference to the hosts, I won't.

***And exactly the same can be said about you.

Suffice it to say that very very obvious to anyone with double digit IQ, the Wikipedia statement is correct.

***It's obvious to anyone following it at the time that there was a bunch of ugly, libelous information on the Wiki page. As soon as Rossi issued his intention to sue them, those libel statements stopped completely.

https://e-catworld.com/2013/05/27/rossi-vs-wikipedia/

Go ahead and get it changed from Rossisez to what the actual record supposedly IS. Go on.

It is also of less than zero value because all it cites is what Rossi said and Rossi is well known to be an inveterate, consistent, mass serial liar.

***Then get that posted up there on that wiki page, just as your cohorts were so freely doing more than 6 years ago. There's a reason why your allies went silent, it's because they were pushing falsehoods. Don't like that to be the case? Then correct it ON THE PAGE. Go on.

Against that non-evidence is Krivit's scholarly bibliography.

***Upthread, someone called Krivit the most biased reporter they had ever met. Let the lurkers decide for themselves.

As to my elephants, I am preparing a video demo for Youtube but in the meantime, I have a big industrial client who wants to use flying elephants for package deliveries so I am too busy to complete it.

***Your elephants are useless because you can't combat the analogy.

Best of all, I will control the elephants from my condos and instead of selling them, I will charge a rate based on distance and weight, just like UPS only 20% cheaper. I should make billions.

***You should stick to pink elephants.

Finally, I never edit a post to change the meaning after it's been replied to without annotating it with "ETA" (edited to add).

***You did this time because I quoted the entire post and then you edited it.

In the case you seemed so concerned about, the edit was correction of a spelinng erroar.

***Then you admit to editing it, not leaving a note behind to denote there was an edit.

• Just FYI, as far back as 2016, Fred Zoepfl has been stirring up local authorities with outrageously exaggerated claims against Rossi. Some of the state filings that he has made were released to the public, which make for a hilarious read. The guy is so over-the-top it makes Dewey seem like a true blue boy scout.

Just for a small taste:

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…physisist-malfunctioning/

Well, at least that guy is actually DOING something about it. He really does perceive Rossi is a con artist and he's doing more than just being a keyboard warrior.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.