Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Official Post

Is Rossi speaking to us, or the Florida Dept of Radiation?

1. Andrea Rossi February 25, 2019 at 2:32 PM

Fedir Mykhaylov:

Thank you for your insight.

We never detected ionizing radiations emitted by the Ecat. All our Ecats are supplied with microSievert/h detectors that would detect any ionizing radiation: if you go to

http://www.ecatskdemo.com

you can see the video that shows the Ecat SK with on the top, beside the remote control hub, the radiations detector.

About our process, I can just forward you to

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

The spectrum of the radiations is well known, ionizing radiation spectrum is well known and we use detectors that are well known and certified to detect any ionizing radiation. Obviously, since we deal with LENR, we have the ballerina duly shielded ( but it is just pretending: the real reason is that I put on her a chastity belt because I am jealous ).

Obviously I cannot enter into discussions about the process and I am not going to disclose confidential issues.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Thanks for acknowledging parts of the facts of the matter. If there was no IP to transfer, then what did IH pay $10M for? It's stated right in the contract that it was for a VALIDATION of the IP.

You are making progress.

For the sake of discussion, imagine (just for a little while) how things would have occurred if Rossi had no special IP, but pretended he did, and maybe fudged things here and there to keep the impression that he did have something going.

How would IH react in that case that is different from the actions that IH did take?

• You are making progress.

For the sake of discussion, imagine (just for a little while) how things would have occurred if Rossi had no special IP, but pretended he did, and maybe fudged things here and there to keep the impression that he did have something going.

How would IH react in that case that is different from the actions that IH did take?

I'll answer your hypothetical if you answer my question.

• Shane - you're only partially off your game tonight but that didn't have anything to do with your response to my statement.

Thanks for acknowledging my point.

Regarding the recent radiation unpleasantness in Florida, I understand that the R'ster has rightfully earned the opportunity to address some concerns in the first person.

• He can see that folks are far less tempted to throw insults at a person who will trade insults. Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.... and then the insults diminish. That's a positive thing.

That is logic as faulty as is the norm for KevMo, at least in my case. You will note that, normally such a mild-mannered poster, am driven quite impolitely to point out KevMos flaws here, in clear terms, purely because he has this unpleasant habit of using insult as a constant tool in arguments. Up with which I will not put.

But feeding trolls is antisocial: perhaps I should just block him?

• He's probably speaking to Mr. Fred Z., who likely contacted the Florida Dept of Radiation (aaagggaaaiiiinn), who are probably getting a little perturbed right about now with his absurd persistence, and who are probably getting tired of making visits to Rossi's premises, only to find that nothing is amiss.

• That is logic as faulty as is the norm for KevMo, at least in my case.

***As noted earlier, I suggested that lurkers head on over to the replications thread, where it is seen right away that you lead off with insults. In this thread I minded my own business, and when the first personal insults arrived towards me I started pointing them out. The moderators got involved and I did not answer insult for insult until I got the green light. Then things got unpleasant because y'all didn't realize how many insults you regularly let fly onto your opponents, that you had basically driven them all away. Once the rules of the thread were established, anyone can see that there was only a tradeoff in kind without me leading off with insults (unless calling out skeptopathism is considered an insult -- the same should conversely apply for calling out those who would let slip a positive comment about Rossi). Lurkers can see for themselves. You should simply give it a try for yourself, THH.

You will note that, normally such a mild-mannered poster,

***You're mild mannered with your own kind, and you lead off with insults towards your opponents. The reason why you're "normally" such a mild-mannered poster is because of the level of mean-spiritedness towards Rossiphiles has simply driven them away from here. As soon as someone shows up defending themselves properly, you are among the first to whine about getting reciprocal treatment.

am driven quite impolitely to point out KevMos flaws here,

***What a fascinating turn of phrase, as if you can't see for yourself your own character defects.

in clear terms, purely because he has this unpleasant habit of using insult as a constant tool in arguments.

***I agree that I use it as a constant tool because personal insults are so prevalent here. But I don't lead off with it. I don't START it. I'm a counterpuncher. Y'all have gotten so used to shadow boxing that when ya step into the ring with a real boxer and experience a few blows during sparring practice, ya can't take it.

Up with which I will not put.

***Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.

But feeding trolls is antisocial: perhaps I should just block him?

***Your choice. Keep in mind that pointing out your constant usage of logical fallacies is not an insult.

• He's probably speaking to Mr. Fred Z., who likely contacted the Florida Dept of Radiation (aaagggaaaiiiinn), who are probably getting a little perturbed right about now with his absurd persistence, and who are probably getting tired of making visits to Rossi's premises, only to find that nothing is amiss.

At least FredZ777 picks up the phone. If Rossi really were the crook that so many around here suggest, then the authorities should have been called dozens of times by now. I doubt that is the case.

• Official Post

In the UK at least, the police are incredibly relaxed about commercial disputes (which at one level this is) - I was (in the 90's) founder/director of a small insurance brokerage set up specifically to provide insurance for small businesses that had been denied insurance because they were considered to be in risky locations. A minority shareholder/director took advantage of a public holiday to steal all the files and set up her own. The police were totally disinterested.

• LDM interesting about the low frequency cut off as being a way to measure the temperature..

it’s a pity those frequencies seem cut off in the data... I suppose this is either deliberately or due to the way it is benign measured strongly attenuating that part of the spectrum....

It’s interesting that we get the small feature just after the apparent strong cut off at around 450nm... this makes me wonder if the cut off due to attention.

I wonder though out of curiosity is there a similar approach applicable at the high frequency cut off? If I understand correctly where as the low frequency end is expected to be dominated by thermal cutoff effects the high frequency part of the spectrum is due more to Bremstrahlung emission effects. I suppose that part is not thermal though or optically thick at those frequency (unless there are hotter denser cores) but I suppose the high energy part gives an indication of the energy if the plasma even if none thermal. And if we assume the plasma is thermalised (even if not optically thick) then perhaps we can correlate it to the plasma temperature somehow. But I must admit with out seeing the expected profile of a thermal cut off it’s difficult to be suret that the plasma is thermalised for sure. Although we should perhaps expect that at some long frequency at least.

Just a thought

• Alan - are you implying that Rossi's self-induced radiation safety matters should be considered as a "business dispute"?

Interestingly, the local authorities don't seem to think that a $12M fraud is a big deal in Southern FL either - another element of Rossi's genius.

• Alan - are you implying that Rossi's self-induced radiation safety matters should be considered as a "business dispute"?

***Difference between 'should be' and 'is'.

Interestingly, the local authorities don't seem to think that a $12M fraud is a big deal in Southern FL either -

***Does this mean you're 'picking up the phone' as I keep suggesting to do?

another element of Rossi's genius.

***Glad to see you're on board that he's a genius. Either he's a genius con man or a genius inventor. No apparent middle ground.

• interesting about the low frequency cut off as being a way to measure the temperature..

I stated that it was the upper cutt-off frequency of the intensity versus frequency profile.

This is the high frequency cutt-off, not the low frequency cut-off.

And you are rigth that the upper frequency cutoff is determined by the Bremsstrahlung.

Since the high frequency cutoff for thermal Bremsstrahlung is determined by the factor

e -hν/kT

We conveniently determine the cutoff point being where the above factor becomes 1/e then this means that

hν/kT = 1

Or

ν= ( k/h) x T = 2.08E10 x T

• Rossi sleeps about 7-8 hours per night. You can see this on his blog as a nightly period of blogging quiescence when he does not make any posts. Throughout the day, Rossi makes between 5-15 posts at more-or-less random times (although with slightly increased probability first thing in the morning). This daily pattern of alternating quiescence and activity follows the local clock. Thus, when Rossi is in known to be in Florida the timestamps (which are listed in US Eastern Time) on his blogposts occur between about 7:30 AM and midnight, whereas when he is known to be in Europe the timestamps occur between about 1:30AM and about 6PM Eastern Time. Going by this pattern, Rossi spent just over 1/3 of 2018 in a European time zone.

In 2019. so far Rossi has spent all of January and the first week of February the US Eastern time zone (part of which we know was Florida). From about Feb 8 until today (Feb 26), however, he has been in Europe.

In response to Gerard McEk's question, Rossi attempts to leave open the possibility that he is sleeping 3 hours or less per night. He implies that this is because of the pressure of work. His numerous blog postings, however, tell a different story. Since Feb 8, when he first shifted to the European time zone pattern, his posting activity is quiescent for about 7 hours every night ... just as always.

So Mr McEk and sam12, no need to worry about Rossi! Despite his preference for working in the US and the intense pressure he says he is under -- filling orders for heat, overseeing his team, and making sure his factories are working to capacity -- he is in Europe right now and sleeping just fine!

• "So Mr McEk and sam12, no need to worry about Rossi! Despite his preference for working in the US and the intense pressure he says he is under -- filling orders for heat, overseeing his team, and making sure his factories are working to capacity -- he is in Europe right now and sleeping just fine!"

What a passion in a phase of ramping up his new business of selling heat, with an overwhelming feedback from his presentation, new customers, many orders...it is really hilarious to see his followers and believers discussing already the next step with the a new 100kW SK.... A real serious business man! And a real one man show!

• LDM StephenC

Very tough to assess cut-off frequencies in Rossi's spectrum because the high-frequency (short wavelength) end has large, non-thermal emission features that interfere with the continuous part of the spectrum and the low-frequency (long wavelength) end appears to have been monkeyed with.

I am guessing that Mr Rossi has used some sort of filter that attenuates wavelengths above 430 nm or so. If that is true then the real spectrum could look like this random one I pulled off the internet

https://www.researchgate.net/f…por-plasma_fig1_265803163

Imagine that you cut off this spectrum above 430 nm and below about 300 nm and you get something like this ...

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/…8447ca9488e96db6426a0.png

I am not suggesting that the complex oxygen-ethanol vapour spectrum is the correct one. Just that a low temperature spectrum with a continuous part having a peak at wavelengths substantially above 357 could be made to look a bit like a higher temperature (i.e., 8111 degrees K) spectrum if the longer wavelengths were cut off somehow. As pointed out before, Mr Rossi needs 8111K in order to argue that his device is putting out 22kW and he needs 22kW, by conventional reasoning, to heat a room of the size he says he is heating..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.