Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

• Alan - are you implying that Rossi's self-induced radiation safety matters should be considered as a "business dispute"?

Interestingly, the local authorities don't seem to think that a $12M fraud is a big deal in Southern FL either - another element of Rossi's genius.

Or maybe he just likes the sun. Many folks his age like the sun.

• In response to Gerard McEk's question, Rossi attempts to leave open the possibility that he is sleeping 3 hours or less per night. He implies that this is because of the pressure of work. His numerous blog postings, however, tell a different story. Since Feb 8, when he first shifted to the European time zone pattern, his posting activity is quiescent for about 7 hours every night ... just as always.

Right, because it is impossible that he is doing other things like reading, eating, or getting ready for bed during those times. The only logical explanation is that he is sleeping for the entire 7 hours. ;)

• Sleep? Both Rossiphiles and RDSers are tracking his SLEEP? Both sides truly need to get out more, develop a hobby, volunteer with some homeless. This is ridiculous.

• It is nearly impossible to not be sarcastic all day long on Rossi...

Anybody has an idea how Rossi operates his sold Ecats from his condo now being for weeks in Europe/ Italy? Who is supervising his installations and all the installations and deliveries “on course”? How can his “highest echelon in the industry partner” allow such things?

• It is nearly impossible to not be sarcastic all day long on Rossi...

Anybody has an idea how Rossi operates his sold Ecats from his condo now being for weeks in Europe/ Italy? Who is supervising his installations and all the installations and deliveries “on course”? How can his “highest echelon in the industry partner” allow such things?

All Rossi's work is done through his internet blog, which he can access from anywhere. Surely you know that? :)

• Less ridiculous than staring at a moving fluorescent light in a video with puppets...

The ballerina is part of the DEMO. He's saying, "here, look at this magnificence". The detractors naturally are gonna show where it's ridiculous, the Rossiphiles will defend it and it all gets hashed out , in PUBLIC.

Sleeping is a PRIVATE thing. How would you like your job performance to be graded on your sleeping habits? It's stupid.

• Rossi just keeps digging a deeper hole:

1. Giovanni Gonano February 17, 2019 at 11:11 AM

Dr Rossi,

Here is a link of a series of services made by Willi Meinders for a German TVabout LENR and your activity:

https://quer-denken.tv/die-zuk…-niemand-merkt-es-teil-6/

Can you answer:

1- in which Countries will it be faster to obtain the safety certifications for the domestic Ecat?

2- do the SGS and B.V. certifications you got for the industrial plants cover also the SK series?

Giovanni Gonano

2. Andrea Rossi February 17, 2019 at 11:22 AM

Giovanni Gonano:

Thank you for the link to the important work of Willi Meinders.

Answers:

1- I do not know

2- yes, because the critical points are the same

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• For discussion:

The BV and SGS certificates shown on e-cat.com both invoke Directive 2006/42/EC, meaning that the tested equipment conforms to the requirements relevant to a CE mark for the specific piece of equipment tested. Since these were field tests, the certificate only applies to the exact piece of equipment tested, made at the location of the test, and had the Mark (CE) applied by the tester at the site. No ability or license to apply the Mark to any other equipment was allowed. Since these are CE standard certifications, their applicability to the USA is null. The certification is not transferable (without explict permission) to anything other than the tested piece of equipment.

The SGS certificate applies only to the 1 MW Plant as it appeared during the SGS test in 2012.

The BV certificate applies only to the unfinished 6-pack, with no major changes affecting the tested specifications, as it appeared in 2013.

These apply not whatsover to the QX, SK, Doral Plant, Lugano HT, or anything else other than the as-tested piece of machinery. The certifications are not transferable from company to company (ie: from EFA to Leonardo) without explicit permission from the certifying company.

https://ecat.com/ecat-technology/ecat-certificate

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/lega…TXT/?uri=CELEX:32006L0042

https://www.sgsgroup.us.com/-/…policy-handbooken17v3.pdf

Active certificates from SGS can be searched here: https://www.sgs.com/en/certifi…ertified-client-directory

Bureau Veritas certificates can be searched here: http://www.lcie.com/en/914-onl…s/certified-products.html

• The very predictable next line of attack. If you can't perceive the world as it is and where it is rapidly going, then please just get out of the way. I'll do everything in my power to ensure that LENR doesn't get bogged down in red tape and stupidities. Those who stand in the way of progress and relish the status quo sometimes make me ill. We can do better as a species.

• The very predictable next line of attack. If you can't perceive the world as it is and where it is rapidly going, then please just get out of the way. I'll do everything in my power to ensure that LENR doesn't get bogged down in red tape and stupidities. Those who stand in the way of progress and relish the status quo sometimes make me ill. We can do better as a species

He has been claiming those certificates for years. Now the one-time use CE certifications can just be ported over to the USA because his plasma device resembles his .....1MW plant or a Six Pack?

• He has been claiming those certificates for years. Now the one-time use CE certifications can just be ported over to the USA because his plasma device resembles his .....1MW plant or a Six Pack?

a six pack ? Could need one right now...

• He has been claiming those certificates for years. Now the one-time use CE certifications can just be ported over to the USA because his plasma device resembles his .....1MW plant or a Six Pack?

It's the same mentality as those who oppose at every step widespread use of autonomous vehicle technology. They do so in the name of safety. In reality, they are responsible for the loss of thousands of lives and they have blood on their hands.

• LDM

Ahh you are right my mistake. My apologies for that. It’s interesting what you are saying.

Bruce__H

I had thought that may be the long wave length was cut off due to to maybe looking through a very narrow aperture. Perhaps due to a hole or micro hole structure in a filter or perhaps due to the optic fiber itself. These kind of holes can lead Airy disc generation and to dispersion especially at longer wavelengths. Longer wave lengths disperse much more so become less intense and cut off more quickly. The hole would be sized to optimally pass the UV and Blue wave lengths.

But it’s a guess I suppose that might explain that characteristic.

Interesting we do get a small tail of features beyond that cut off. I suppose those would have to be pretty intense peaks to apear there as those low broad shapes if what I said is correct.

I agree it’s not the kind of spectrum to definitively determine the BB profile. That’s for sure. But it is interesting to try and interpret what we do see. Especially if it can be explained or not. And if so how.

It’s quite correct that broad peaks and specta features like you showed in the example can come from emission of bound atoms such as in crystals and molecules. Or we can get them from plasmon peaks associated with nano particles of particular materials. But these are at fixed frequencies and and static. What we saw was very dynamic and changing... I have no explanation for that apart from

A very dynamic environment with density fluctuations.... what ever that means. But I don’t think that can be explained with molecular or plasmon emissions... maybe I’m wrong there who knows.

• It's the same mentality as those who oppose at every step widespread use of autonomous vehicle technology. They do so in the name of safety. In reality, they are responsible for the loss of thousands of lives and they have blood on their hands.

More of the cultist BS...

Yes, we on this obscure forum are keeping the eCat from being the invention of the century that will save the world from green house gases. :/

It reality, IF Rossi had a working eCat, only HE Is to blame. It would be simple and quite easy to start the "REAL" commercialization of such a world changing technology. Yet what do we see? One of the most outlandish pieces of BS video ever!

And YET, the "unbiased one" points the finger to the "unblievers"! :whistling: Why does not IHFANBOY hold Rossi accountable? Rossi lies, misdirects and continues to deceive his loyal followers with implausible and unrealistic excuses. AND HAS DONE SO for 11 YEARS! Yet, "the unbiased one" never holds his idol accountable. Never calls for Rossi to stop the dog and pony shows and do something actually demonstrable. IHFB will spend pages arguing missing window panes (even though the heat exchanger was incapable of dispelling the heat), he will forget that Rossi originally said the roof vent, then an industrial process and then finally an imaginary heat exchanger. Yet the "unbiased one" never calls out Rossi on his lies or misdirections. (Yet his multiple accusations of IH / Murrya being a dastardly deceiver)

And I could go on..... but why? Unlike AA, Sam12 and a few others...who openly admit they are die hard supporters (or possibly delusional in AA's case) IHFB is simply not honest. His posts shout out his bias even though he claims not to be! It is clear he is capable of understanding the facts, but simply chooses not to

Always defending Rossi while passing the blame to others is the crutch of his hypocrisy. Unbiased my @$$. He does not hold Rossi to one iota of the standard he keeps pointing to others with! <X

• Hi Bob, hope you have a nice day.

• It's the same mentality as those who oppose at every step widespread use of autonomous vehicle technology. They do so in the name of safety. In reality, they are responsible for the loss of thousands of lives and they have blood on their hands.

No it is not.

Rossi is claiming a safety certificate exists for his products that does not in fact exist.

It is safe? Who knows.

The ecat products should pretty much sell themselves, if real, even if a bit dangerous (what isn’t dangerous in the hands of idiots?). No need to make stuff up about them.

What does Rossi achieve by making up the safety certification story for the SK?

• Official Post

The ecat products should pretty much sell themselves, if real, even if a bit dangerous (what isn’t dangerous in the hands of idiots?). No need to make stuff up about them.

What does Rossi achieve by making up the safety certification story for the SK?

And he is making up more stuff about his 2015 USPTO (Fluid Heater) patent, claiming it applies to his SK...as it shares the same core tech as the early Ecats. Neither of which is correct; the patent did not cover the Ecat back then, so it does not cover the SK now.

I would like to say he is reaching new lows in peddling false information, but unfortunately he has been pretty blatant like this all along.

• It’s quite correct that broad peaks and specta features like you showed in the example can come from emission of bound atoms such as in crystals and molecules. Or we can get them from plasmon peaks associated with nano particles of particular materials. But these are at fixed frequencies and and static. What we saw was very dynamic and changing...

Hi Stephen

The amplitude of various peaks in the SK spectrum vary from acquisition to acquisition, but the location of the peaks is quite stable. To see this, go to the part of the SK demonstration video below ...

(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

where the narrator is identifying the various views of the system. A closeup view of the spectrum analysis begins at about 15:18. If you choose one of the peaks in the 380-400 nm section of the spectra (even a minor peak) and hold your finger up against it* you will find that that it reliably in every single acquisition screen. Since the amplitude of the peaks in this region average out at something like 20 counts per acquisition screen, I think that a lot of the variability you see could just be random (I'll work that out in a subsequent post).

*Note: the process of visualizing the different peaks is aided by using the Youtube settings to view the video at twice regular speed. Just make sure that you don't do that for the parts of the video where Rossi is speaking because that turns out to be terrifying!

• StephenC

I have taken a look at the SK spectra in the file provided by Pekka Janhunen on ECW. These comprise the 17 spectra shown in closeup just following the 15:18 mark in Rossi video. I am now confident that the majority of the variability you noted in the spectra is due to random sampling variability. That is, the spectral distribution of the signal is not varying from acquisition to acquisition, instead it is just that the photons within a particular energy channel arrive at the sensor randomly and since the acquisition period is short relative to the rate of photon arrivals the count tend to jump around.

As proof of this, if we assume that photons are arriving randomly then the number of photons in each energy channel should be Poisson distributed. An unusual aspect of a Poisson distribution is that its standard deviation is equal to the square root of its average. The ratio of the standard deviation and the average, called the Coefficient of Variation (or CV) should therefore be 1 / [squareroot average]. In the plot below I have calculated the observed CV (shown in blue) of the data by taking the ratio of the standard deviation of counts and the average of counts at each wavelength channel. I then compare this with the predicted CV (in orange) for a Poisson distribution. The two match closely enough to assert that the variability you see in the video is random.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.