More on this topic, spotted and reported by Bob Greenyer of MFMP.
Peer Reviewed Journal publishes article on Long-Lived Plasmoids
- Observation of Strange Radiation tracks
- Transmutation determined in affected material
- Video recordings of translating glowing toroidal plasmoids on exposed surfaces 2 days after treatment
- Video recordings of clusters of similar structures ‘rolling’ over surfaces
Original on-line published webpages from 12/29/2008
Video Recording of Long-Lived Plasmoids near Objects Exposed to Remote and Direct Effects of High-Current Pinch Discharges
B. Yu. Bogdanovich, N. V. VolkovN. A. Len’, A. V. Nesterovich
Abstract—The results of observation of plasmoids that were formed during periodic discharge in a flow of liq- uid, in particular, water, in its surrounding space during discharge and in post-discharge, have been pre- sented. The presence of long-lived luminous formations not only in the air, but also on the surface and above the surface of nearby objects has been noted. The reasons for the appearance of such objects and their prop- erties, which have features not only of macro-, but also micro-objects, such as Dirac’s monopole, have been analyzed.
April 2019, Volume 64, Issue 4, pp 465–469
First Online: 15 May 2019
Technical Physics Journal
Peer Reviewed Journal published article on Long-Lived Plasmoids - YouTubehttps://youtu.beОсобенности протекания периодического разряда в потоке жидкости и специфика его воздействия на материал электрода
- Официальный сайт НИЯУ МИФИhttps://mephi.ru