"Strange Particles" and the Need for Change UPDATED VERSION

• Official Post

Forum member, regular visitor and infrequent poster Ed Lewis sent me this long (ish) but easy to read article about "Strange Particles" .Some researchers hold that the "strange traces" of the Russians are caused by monopoles, especially what is called the Lochack monopole that is a theorized kind of "leptonic monopole." Many in the CF Field, especially older people, say that there is no need for any kind of paradigm shift. They say that their own Quantum Mechanics theories are correct or that they don't see a need for a drastic revision of QM. They say the anomalies of CF can be explained by QM one day. To Ed this is nonsense. Their attempts haven't worked for 30 years, and they keep ignoring all the anomalies of plasmoid phenomena.

Ed Lewis Article..pdf

• They say the anomalies of CF can be explained byQM one day. To Ed this is nonsense.

Good to know that others see it the same way. The use of QM for particles and nuclear masses is the same as judging a cat from the color of the skin.

But today STDM physics is no longer a science it's a religion. These guys missed the point to revise the model that now is totally refuted by experimental measurements. 50 years ago 5 digits precision, were enough today 5 are missing...

• They will not be able to understand the true nature of strange radiation until the reality of the aether is admitted to. For example, after many experiments proving it's existence, most mainstream scientists deny that the magnetic vector potential exists. If we continue to deny the fundamental environment in which all particles exist (which they constantly interact with) we'll NEVER know what they are.

• Nice, if somebody would like to see a paradigm change in Physics I advise to read this site about h-space theory.

https://hspacetheory.wordpress.com/2018/?order=asc

Just one example of a new view on a widely excepted interpretation about the distance unlimited action of gravitation.

Dark matter.

There are the following facts:

1. Spiral galaxies are increasing in size, i.e. galactic outskirts stars are flying away.

2. Velocity of the galactic outskirts stars at the distance larger than some distance is constant.

3. Question - When velocity of physical body is constant ? Answer - when no force is applied to the body.

Conclusion from these facts is that gravitational force is not applied to the galactic outskirts stars. And,

this means that gravitation has distance limit. This is a conclusion from experimental (observational) data.

The h-space theory implies the existence of distance limit for gravitational interactions and it is independent from

the facts above, which become the experimental confirmation of the theory.

The key, a paradigm change in the h-space theory is originated from a new definition of physical Space.

• Official Post

This got me thinking about poor Holmid.

While cosmologist speculate about things we have no direct means to verify i.e. gravtatation strength at the vicinity of a black hole.

QM people are wrong and right at the same time.

Multiverse people are always right in one particular universe yet though be discovered.

Holmid exposed himself to the attacks by doing Actual experiments.

• Velocity of the galactic outskirts stars at the distance larger than some distance is constant.

Rotating coupled mass in central orbits can only exist in stable quantized distances called energy surfaces. Using such a model and correctly deducing the density of matter in galaxies has been done by quite a few people. They all did show that we don't need dark matter and basic Newton laws work as expected. Unluckily the math of coupled rotating masses is a it more complicated than just writing some fancy - thrilling - papers about dark matter.

• Rotating coupled mass in central orbits can only exist in stable quantized distances called energy surfaces. Using such a model and correctly deducing the density of matter in galaxies has been done by quite a few people. They all did show that we don't need dark matter and basic Newton laws work as expected. Unluckily the math of coupled rotating masses is a it more complicated than just writing some fancy - thrilling - papers about dark matter.

Yes, you right, the Dark Matter concept is nice for theoretical paper writing in our news media time.

But, it cannot be forever, already today after three decades the proponents of this idea are tired themself

to find any experimental evidences for Dark Matter existences.

I am not quite underestand the connection between rotating coupled mass and the constant velocity of outer stars in spiral galaxies.

Could you give a link to material about rotating coupled mass you are mentioning ?

From my point of view the explanation for the constant velocity is very simple - gravity has distance limit, when no

gravitational force is effecting these outer stars.

Of course, this rises another question about stars and galaxies formation. Modern physics claims that a star resulted from the gas condensation. The answer in h-space theory is different. Also the fact that spiral galaxies are increasing in size, i.e. galactic outskirts stars are flying away is fitting very good to the explanation in h-space theory. And, this is not the case for modern physics, it is very unclear why galaxies are increasing in size, see - https://www.forbes.com/sites/s…-scientists/#43681e505f95

Anyway, the h-space theory has much more than just a new view on the facts which were used to invent the Dark Matter concept.

• I am not quite underestand the connection between rotating coupled mass and the constant velocity of outer stars in spiral galaxies.

Could you give a link to material about rotating coupled mass you are mentioning ?

If the outer mass is coupled by a second rotation then the average (first - center) rotation speed is constant as the total mass in average run on the above mentioned surface.

Currently I have no time to dig through my old papers as cosmology is not my main field. But coupled rotators go back to Klein-Sommerfeld in the 1930!

• Official Post

An update from Ed Lewis - don't miss the book offer at the bottom of the piece.

MICROPLASMOID PHENOMENA: DETECTING, RECORDING, AND SHIELDING

Microscopic examination of samples and using witness sheets, plates, emulsions etc. is the best way to determine whether people have microplasmoids in their experiments (or patches of plasmoid state atoms). But it depends on how fast they are moving out of a sample. In some of Matsumoto's experiments, they moved slow enough and were bright enough so that he could see them he said with his eyes.

He also tried using a "microtelescope" (I think they are not expensive now) and catch them on video. This type of video recording or video imaging equipment will let you watch remotely... I guess also you could program equipment to photograph bright sparks that come out.

People could also design some sort of an array that will record the passage or impinging of these plasmoids.

Since I am not sure of how dangerous they are (maybe that depends too on what kind of plasmoid comes out, the state they are in, and what they may contain), it might not be a good idea to be next to your experiments and watch. You could set up sheets of photographic emulsions, x-ray film up all around it.

I got this from Stringham who said he saw big ones. So you can see sometimes they are quite big. I wonder what exactly came out.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fssl.gstatic.com%2Fdocs%2Fdoclist%2Fimages%2Ficon_11_image_list.png&t=1558947751&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c70-d7000a01f100&sig=aW4okcFYxw.Ev6BwkRq.yg--~C   chnVL40ORaWuNygrHJG6yw_thumb_3d3c.jpeg

Shielding

Instead of using just passively grounded shielding, people could try to use electrified shielding too or some sort of energized shielding. Something like a mesh or material that will carry a charge or current so that you might get a minor shock if you touch it or something that would energetically stimulate plasmoids that come across a field of energy.

I am thinking of those rackets with batteries in them that people use to kill bugs. Shoulders was saying something energized might make dark state plasmoids change state so that the material or energy field blocks the plasmoids.

Distance Traveled

Some of the Russian researchers are saying that these microplasmoids, based on their experimental detection methods, only travel about 40 centimeters or less. So they said that people further away than this won't be in danger from these plasmoids. I do think that there is a general relationship between the distance a plasmoid will travel and their size, so the bigger they are, the further they travel. However, even microscopic ones can travel far.

Very large plasmoids make long trenches and other marks and tracks kilometers long in the planets and moons, and galactic plasmoid phenomena apparently are light years long (based on the reports of astrophysicists).

However, when I was a kid, I made ball lightning-like plasmoids a millimeter or a few millimeters wide (I remember they were about the same size for some reason, but can't tell their exact size) by striking a rock with a hammer, and these traveled meters at least until they got out of my sight. They were bright and colorful, and it was dusk, so I could see them clearly when they were within a meter or two of me.

One traveled around me and a friend and must have traveled about 3 meters from where it left the rock before it hit me in the wrist and went inside my wrist. I could feel it deep inside my wrist. There was momentary intense pain.

Based on this experience and lots of other ball lightning and microplasmoid reports such as those of Matsumoto and Shoulders, I think even small microplasmoids that make 30 micrometer-sized markings or smaller can travel through the air quite a distance.

The report Stringham sent me of his experience is further evidence that common types of transmutation experiments can make dangerous plasmoids that travel quite a distance. He told me the hairs on his hand were burned.

Deflecting by Magnets

Another way to shield against plasmoids is to deflect them or control their path. Magnets can deflect the path of plasmoids, but I don't know if this is true for all kinds of plasmoids or all states of plasmoids. There are possibly a variety or range of dark states and grey states.

I haven't done enough study of the available research evidence or don't know of any specific research to see whether the flight path or behavior of dark state plasmoids might be controlled by using magnets. But white state plasmoids probably will have an electric charge and magnetism, and they can be controlled in this way.

Probably, "dark grey" plasmoid states might be controlled by means of magnets and electric and magnetic fields.

Electron guns and the old style of TV screens show that magnets can be used to control the direction of electrons.

If you are interested in learning more about plasmoids and ball lightning, please see my site and the papers there in the Physics Articles section. I am excited about the finding of the copious plasmoid markings on planets, moons and asteroids and about some of the recent research in Russia.

If you want to learn about the early research in this field in the 1990s and how other big physics anomalies from the 1970s and 1980s are resolved by my plasmoid theory, there is information about that in my book that I wrote in the 1990s that you can see online (see Book section). I know that my site doesn't have an https certificate, but the paypal is secure and works. I can send a password for the book if I get your email address.

Ed Lewis
    http://www.scientificrevolutions.com
    http://www.plasmoid-revolution.com
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fssl.gstatic.com%2Fdocs%2Fdoclist%2Fimages%2Ficon_11_image_list.png&t=1558947751&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c70-d7000a01f100&sig=aW4okcFYxw.Ev6BwkRq.yg--~C   chnVL40ORaWuNygrHJG6yw_thumb_3d3c.jpeg

• Official Post

ED LEWIS has sent me some updated information, read and enjoy.

Abstract 1

Plasmoid Paradigm

Scientific Revolutions: Developing the Plasmoid Paradigm Further
    Edward Lewis, plasmoid-revolution.com, [email protected]

There are have been 7 paradigms in physics since Copernicus first formulated his sun-centered solar system and his physics ideas about the terrestrial phenomena in 1506. The physics paradigms have changed about every 80 years. Three generations of scientists take part in the development of each paradigm, and the last three produced industrial revolutions. This plasmoid paradigm is developing relatively slowly however, so unless young people quickly get interested, any industrial revolution might be relatively late.
    Periodically, the entire theoretical basis of physics has been replaced with a new set of postulates. This necessarily happens when the generation of experimenters finds crucial anomalies that contradict the assumptions of a paradigm. Three generations are involved in the development of each paradigm: first, theoretical formulators; second, theoretical developers; and third, effective experimenters.

Plasmoid Paradigm Development

After reading extensively about ball lightning and studying early cold fusion articles especially looking for the similarities between ball lightning and cold fusion, I formulated the basic physics for this current plasmoid paradigm in early 1992 after I read that Matsumoto reported finding ring-shaped micrometer-sized marks next to a palladium electrolysis experiment that produced massive transmutation products.
    I urged Matsumoto to study ball lightning, and after I learned about Shoulder’s plasmoids and the field of plasmoid science, I urged K. Shoulders to study transmutation phenomena associated with ball lightning-like plasmoids. Both did what I suggested. However both were generally ignored after that. I tried to encourage people who I thought were leading researchers such as Miley and Hagelstein to investigate plasmoids and their effects, but no one did, and I had a hard time trying to publish. I circulated a long document describing these ideas and numerous ball lightning effects (1) however.
    Now however, the microplasmoids have become a hot topic among certain Russian groups and others, but few understand yet that plasmoids are a state of matter and that atoms may change state. Now that it is clear that microplasmoids might be quite dangerous, I’ve been spending much time trying to warn people. Some Russians have developed their techniques to a high level, but I am not sure any reached the level of Shoulders and Matsumoto. However, in their work, there seems to be a prevalence of “caterpillar tracks.” I would like to understand why this would be. After studying Shoulder’s work extensively, though he also photographed some similar markings, I’ve concluded that he as well as Matsumoto did not find relatively as many.
    At present, those who are actively experimenting with them are increasing in number, and good work has been done with solar system plasmoid effects by the Thunderbolts group supplementing the earlier astrophysical work.
    However the paradigm is developing relatively slowly, as slowly as for the Faraday and Copernican paradigms. I have not seen yet that young people who don’t already apprehend QM have gotten involved in the research, and as I wrote in my book(2) in the 1990s, this is essential if the next step of theory development is to be accomplished. So I want to try to teach young people about my key hypotheses. Among new theorists taking the Relativistic and QM approach, I feel that Lutz Jaitner taking a QM approach and F. Henry-Courannier using a Relativistic approach have done the best work so far, but of course I think their research approaches, though they may prove to be quite fruitful, can’t be the paradigm theory.

1) A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It (1992)
    2) The Periodic Production of Rationalized Phenomena and the Past Periodic Depressions (1990-97) available on http://www.scientificrevolutions.com/?page_id=227
    3) Lutz Jaitner, The Physics of Condensed Plasmoids and Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) (2019)
    --------------

Abstract 2 Basic Physics Theory

The Basic Underlying Theory of the Plasmoid Paradigm
    Edward Lewis, scientificrevolutions.com, [email protected], May 31, 2019

In 1992, while reading Matsumoto’s description of finding micrometer-sized ring markings, I realized that micrometer-sized ball lightning were being formed in transmutation and cold fusion experiments. I also came to understand that atoms could convert to be ball lightning-like plasmoids(1).
    I knew from personal experience with a micro ball lightning about 2 mm wide entering deep into my wrist that matter and energy were basically the same thing. I hit a rock and out came this energy-like object that passed through my skin without damaging it (I saw it do so), and I came to believe that it maybe converted to electricity inside me because I felt a sharp pain like a shock or burn. So since then I have always basically thought that atoms can ENTIRELY convert to electricity or electromagnetic radiation and that energy can convert to atoms.

Basic Key Hypotheses

Atoms exist in states: On the earth, along with solid, liquid, gas, and plasma, the plasmoid state is the fifth natural state of matter. Atoms in a plasmoid state have their own properties.
    Electricity clumps: Electricity can form tight structures called plasmoids. This fundamentally contradicts essential assumptions of quantum mechanics theory. I don’t think that atoms themselves are structured the way that QM theorists have tried to explain them in the prior paradigm. Atoms can convert entirely to electromagnetic radiation, electricity, and other energy and vice versa.
    Plasmoids exist in states: We call them the black, active white, and maybe grey states. In the active white state, microplasmoids are highly reactive and effective to cause changes in the atoms around them. They can transmute atoms and also convert atoms to a plasmoid state. If they remain relatively stationary in a material, they may still transform in shape and transmute and change position. They can also fly off as flying plasmoids like micro ball lightning or macro-sized ball lightning. In a white state, white plasmoids can bore through materials while "sloshing." That is, transforming the atoms to a plasmoid state so that they move with little or no heat. In a dark state, they can pass through glass and walls, and if they are black enough, even metals without boring and leaving tunnels. They may leave no visible effects after they pass through.
    Atoms in a plasmoid state may transmute to other atoms and transform to other shapes. That is, they may form geometrical patterns, geometrical structures, crystals, and move around in their shapes in or through solids or other substances. They may emit particles or various radiation including x-ray beams. They slosh, moving with little or no heat or friction at seemingly cool temperatures so that even materials with high melting points will behave like they are frictionless like a superfluid. They also have superconductive properties. Every lightning bolt and spark discharge is led by a ball lightning or plasmoid. For an example of plasmoid state atoms, Dash’s filaments in the early 1990s were in the plasmoid state.
    Plasmoids are universal: Bostick showed that the galaxies have a plasmoid structure. Tornadoes are macroplasmoids. The planets, asteroids and moons are covered with plasmoid markings. Gravity and time are both plasmoid effects that can be produced.

1) E. Lewis, A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It (1992).
    ------------
    Abstract 3 Warning Letter

Warning about Plasmoid Health Hazards and Methods of Detecting, Shielding, and Controlling Their Behavior
    Edward Lewis, scientificrevolutions.com, May 30, 2019

Plasmoids such as large atmospheric ball lightning, microplasmoids, and plasmoid state atomic substances pose health hazards that researchers of anomalous transmutation, electrical discharge, and anomalous energy effects should all be aware of since the plasmoid ball lighting-like state of matter is probably present in all these effects as far as is evident thus far. Large ball lightning can kill, burn, electrocute, and destroy electrical equipment, and the small microplasmoids do the same thing as well as cause internal and cellular injury. Commonly used plasmoid producing devices such as arc welders, cavitation, and metal sputtering equipment also produce microplasmoids. It would be good for both researchers and people working with plasmoid producing equipment to learn to detect this type of substance, shield against them, and learn to control them.
    The foremost experimental researchers, Shoulders and Bostick, both died of cancer, and Zetelepin and Baranov at the 2018 Sochi Cold Nuclear Transmutation & Ball Lightning meeting said that they stopped their research because “we realized that the strange radiation coming from these generators is very damaging to the experimenter who works nearby.”
    Even patches of plasmoid state materials in samples can explode, emit harmful radiation, or emit harmful plasmoids. They can also migrate to other areas and cause equipment damage or cause adjacent areas to transform to active plasmoids. So it is important to learn how to detect, shield, and control plasmoids.
    Microplasmoid detection: The simplest way to detect for microplasmoids is to use various kinds of witness plates, nuclear emulsions, and x-ray or photographic films as dozens of researchers have shown how to do from Winston Bostick to Ken Shoulders, T. Matsumoto, myself, Urutskoev, Savvatimova, and many others. You can microscopically examine the casings of plasmoid state materials for the characteristic plasmoid markings as I did on G. Miley’s lexan casings (1) for atomically transmuted beads in the late 1990s as well as examine metal electrodes and etc. as Matsumoto did.
    People could also devise microtelescopes and video cameras that will detect the bright spark-like microplasmoids when they fly off and catch video of how a plasmoid state material is transforming and transmuting over time.
    Shielding: Ken Shoulders and I have tried to explain that since plasmoids have states of existence, dark and white and maybe grey states, conventional shielding used to stop electrons or particles such as lead or steel sheets will not stop the dark state flying plasmoids. Even microscopic ones in a dark state can fly quite a distance. So I suggest using energetic fields or electrically charged mesh or sheets (I’m thinking of the bug killing rackets powered by batteries) to try to cause the plasmoids to change state and stop them.
    Control: To control their travel, people could try using magnets though I don’t know whether magnets work on dark state flying plasmoids. To make them change state, people could try energetically stimulating them.

1 “Photographs of Some Components” and “Additional Plasmoid Markings” in G. Miley’s Fusion Studies Lab (1997): http://www.sciencejunk.org/oldsite/ELEWIS8.html and scientificrevolutions.com/oldsite/ELEWIS9.html

• Official Post

ED- A WARNING LETTER:-

MICROPLASMOID PHENOMENA: DETECTING, RECORDING, AND SHIELDING

Microscopic examination of samples and using witness sheets, plates, emulsions etc. is the best way to determine whether people have microplasmoids in their experiments (or patches of plasmoid state atoms). But it depends on how fast they are moving out of a sample. In some of Matsumoto's experiments, they moved slow enough and were bright enough so that he could see them he said with his eyes.

He also tried using a "microtelescope" (I think they are not expensive now) and catch them on video. This type of video recording or video imaging equipment will let you watch remotely... I guess also you could program equipment to photograph bright sparks that come out.

People could also design some sort of an array that will record the passage or impinging of these plasmoids.

Since I am not sure of how dangerous they are (maybe that depends too on what kind of plasmoid comes out, the state they are in, and what they may contain), it might not be a good idea to be next to your experiments and watch. You could set up sheets of photographic emulsions, x-ray film up all around it.

Shielding

Instead of using just passively grounded shielding, people could try to use electrified shielding too or some sort of energized shielding. Something like a mesh or material that will carry a charge or current so that you might get a minor shock if you touch it or something that would energetically stimulate plasmoids that come across a field of energy.

I am thinking of those metal mesh rackets, "mosquito zappers," with batteries in them that people use to kill bugs. Shoulders was saying something energized might make dark state plasmoids change state so that the material or energy field blocks the plasmoids.

Distance Traveled

Some of the Russian researchers are saying that these microplasmoids, based on their experimental detection methods, only travel about 40 centimeters or less. So they said that people further away than this won't be in danger from these plasmoids. I do think that there is a general relationship between the distance a plasmoid will travel and their size, so the bigger they are, the further they travel. However, even microscopic ones can travel far.

Very large plasmoids make long trenches and other marks and tracks kilometers long in the planets and moons, and galactic plasmoid phenomena apparently are light years long (based on the reports of astrophysicists).

When I was a kid, I made ball lightning-like plasmoids a millimeter or a few millimeters wide (I remember they were about the same size for some reason, but can't tell their exact size) by striking a rock with a hammer, and these traveled meters at least until they got out of my sight. They were bright and colorful, and it was dusk, so I could see them clearly when they were within a meter or two of me.

One traveled around me and a friend and must have traveled about 3 meters from where it left the rock before it hit me in the wrist and went inside my wrist. I could feel it deep inside my wrist. There was momentary intense pain.

Based on this experience and lots of other ball lightning and microplasmoid reports such as those of Matsumoto and Shoulders, I think even small microplasmoids that make 30 micrometer-sized markings or smaller can travel through the air quite a distance.

Deflecting by Magnets

Another way to shield against plasmoids is to deflect them or control their path. Magnets can deflect the path of plasmoids, but I don't know if this is true for all kinds of plasmoids or all states of plasmoids. There are possibly a variety or range of dark states and grey states.

I haven't done enough study of the available research evidence or don't know of any specific research to see whether the flight path or behavior of dark state plasmoids might be controlled by using magnets. But white state plasmoids probably will have an electric charge and magnetism, and they can be controlled in this way.

Probably, "dark grey" plasmoid states might be controlled by means of magnets and electric and magnetic fields.

Electron guns and the old style of TV screens show that magnets can be used to control the direction of electrons.

If you are interested in learning more about plasmoids and ball lightning, please see my site and the papers there in the Physics Articles section. I am excited about the finding of the copious plasmoid markings on planets, moons and asteroids and about some of the recent research in Russia.

If you want to learn about the early research in this field in the 1990s and how other big physics anomalies from the 1970s and 1980s are resolved by my plasmoid theory, there is information about that in my book that I wrote in the 1990s that you can see online (see Book section). I know that my site doesn't have an https certificate, but the paypal is secure and works. I can send a password for the book if I get your email address.

(I have trouble logging into or even looking at the site. For some reason it disrupts computers I use, so this is why I asked Alan to post this.)

Ed Lewis
    http://www.scientificrevolutions.com
    http://www.plasmoid-revolution.com
    -------------

• Official Post

ICCF - A CAUTIONARY LETTER TO CONFERENCE ORGANISERS.

Open Letter about the ICCF22 From Ed Lewis : - I hope this encourages people to make changes and not discourages anyone. But over the last 30 years, I've seen problems with how people organize and do their meetings. I feel it really stifles creativity and helping real reseachers.

I generally don't feel that ICCFs have been handled well. Part of the problem is that the price of admittance is set so high including accommodations (often in 4 or 5 star hotels), snacks, drinks, gala meals, entertainment, receptions, outings and etc. that it discourages people from going.

I think setting the price of attendance high is not a good idea. Could I suggest that it should be set as low as possible by NOT including the cost of meals, receptions, gala meals, coffee or snacks or whatever, and don't make staying at a hotel part of the cost of the meeting. Won't people rather handle their accommodations themselves if they want to?

I am mainly interested in teaching about plasmoids, plasmoid physics history, ball lightning, new plasmoid astrophysics, my plasmoid theory ideas, and the development of the plasmoid paradigm. I'm interested in learning about good plasmoid research that has been done that I don't know about. I am not interested in much that goes on at the ICCFs. The topics have been talked about for 15 years or more by the same people. I am wondering if there is an interest in plasmoids this year or in a current scientific revolution in the field.

I haven't heard back from anyone about even if they received my abstracts that were sent on the 31st of May though I asked about that several times afterwards.

I think I mainly want to teach about plasmoids or hear from people on their plasmoid research. So if we can cut down all extraneous stuff -- anything that costs money including reception, gala dinner, and etc., that might suit me better and also be more cost effective.

I also frankly don't like hotel food, hotel snacks, or hotel drinks. I didn't like what was served at the 4 or 5 star hotel I was at in Boston for the ICCF in 2003. I didn't like the events, and I don't want to pay for this kind of thing or the reception this year.

I think that in general, when the ICCF says that "subsidies and scholarships" are available, it makes people feel like they are begging and beholden to people.

Ed Lewis

scientificrevolutions.com

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Two papers BG dug out are relevant

• Official Post

And Perhaps other LENRist will start to pay attention, which is, at the end, the point Mr. Lewis makes, and also what Bob Greenyer is trying to get more visibility to.

Has Prof. Mizuno found anything weird at the microscopic level in his meshes after being in use for several hours? Is he even aware that this kind of stuff can be found in the materials involved as Matsumoto found in his palladium electrodes?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.