March 23, 2019 Saturday night Party Playlist

• Now back to the science

Not quite..

SplitEnz.. 1981 history never repeats

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the post1989 sequelae

shouldn't repeat if LENR researchers

learn from the mistakes

of the past

• Official Post

Holy crapoly. Who is that freak????

That was 2012 when I was at the Art/Sci Leonardo series (I think that was what it was called) at the Nano Institute UCLA. I wanted them to host a cold fusion meeting, but that didn't happen....

Melvin Miles has a "new" formula for computing the theoretical amount of helium generated - when using Pd-D - given only excess power and the current. His presentation consisted of computing the theoretical amount of helium for his previous work and comparing to the amount measured. They are in agreement.

Here is the .pdf file.

• Official Post

Or this one unfortunately like Pons and Fleischmann "Heroes, just for one day"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did you check out the podcast with Dr. Stephen C. Bannister. He talks about the UUtah sentiment on campus. Only a few are on board with the reality. The rest have no idea what they let go. One day, the statue of Drs. Fleischmann and Pons will dominate that landscape.

• Official Post

His power levels are indeed low. However, the amount of helium is commeasurte with the power level (excepting down at 0.020 watts which was at the limit of detection for Miles.

• Official Post

FWIW, I think mmckubre looks like the Procol Harum guy, and Magic like the drummer in the Moody Blues (Prince Albert Hall) concert. Now back to the science.

For me, not everyone else. This is Ruby's thread, and music is what she wants, so music is what she will get! Carry on.

March 23 is a day for the whole planet. The gift we have yet to open.....

I totally didn't do any tweeting or anything as I was so busy - helping out here and there too - I forgot about #NearmissDay which was Joris' idea. It's a good connection.... Next time!

• Official Post

rubycarat ahh another StephenC I thought I was unique! ;) Thought I’d better clear that up just in case...

Curious to take look at Dr Stephen C Bannisters pod cast now though.

I hope the event went well. This is quite some anniversary.

People - just like electrons!

The party Sat night was a blast. Anthropocene kicked it out. The chardonnay was flowing and everyone was talking across the tables - it was so loud that you had to shout to the person sitting next to you! I was drinking water at first, but broke down to join in the excitement and got a little tipsy myself, literally jumping up and down with excitement. What a dork. I met many new people, and wished I had gotten to do video interviews with more people than I did. I missed a number of folks and I'm sorry about that! Abd was there and I didn't interview him as by Sunday 5:30PM, I was beat and could barely speak anymore.

I am making a movie for the general public, but it's a long term project. There will be opportunity to speak with more people.

Anthropocene will come out with a short video doc sometime soon though and it will be really good. Richard Chan and Frank Ling were filming and doing interviews too. Richard Chan is a verifiable polymath and did a lecture on the patent office's G21B 3/00 designation https://www.uspto.gov/web/pate…ml/cpc-G21B.html#G21B3/00

and showed a graph he made that reveals a change in their acceptance patterns. It appears as if there are more patents being filed in this area - and being accepted. He will make his slides available and I think everyone will find them encouraging.

I will just mention that Carl Page did an EXCELLENT lecture about the general planetary situation and what the nuclear solution can offer. I was interested to hear that he did not believe the cold fusion scientists at first, understanding that nuclear reactions in a solid are impossible. But his open mind (and likely incrementally good news) made him research and learn and he realized that something was there. His involvement is growing as there is a strong and passionate commitment to save the oceans and wildspaces. He is clearly concerned about climate change and sees LENR as a solution. He talks about other nuclear - small, new-style kinds of fission - and also supports maintaining conventional nuclear that already exists. We are lucky that he has entered this field and is committed to it. Who else with resources like that is making public media and advocating? Apparently, he hangs with more engineers than techies, so among his "peers", he does not experience too much derisive responses.

Larry Forsley also talked about his NASA work on the hybrid fusion-fission reactor, but got to go now.....Boston Logan airport calls....

• rubycarat It sounds like it was really great.

I have a real feeling the walls are finally coming down. And people are ready and starting to think about this.

I think many of us can identify with Carl Page’s thoughts. I certainly came to LENR with assumptions and am now astonished about the amount of material and concepts I have learned since. I think this is probably something everyone can identify with supporter and critic alike.

It’s great this event happend a wave in the right place can move a mountain.... or perhaps I should say another kind of wave can move a crowd.

• you poisoned the sky and the sea

Reminds me of the theme song to Firefly, the cold-fusion powered spaceship.

You can burn the land and you can boil the sea

but you can't take the sky from me

Firefly Theme - To the Black

Browncoats

Take my love, take my land,

Take me where I can not stand

I don't care cause i'm still free

you can't take the sky from me.

Take me out, to the black,

tell them I ain't coming back

burn the land and boil the sea

There's no place I can be

Since I found Serenity

you can't take the sky

you can't take the sky

guitar solo

There's no place I can be

Since I found Serenity

you can't take the sky

you can't take the sky

• I guess the conventional MIT nuclear people were elsewhere last weekend??

And where was Rossi?... The genius who has mastered LENR already years ago, as many here believe.

Btw, I am a bit suprised that nobody proposed this song for the playlist:

External Content m.youtube.com

• , I am a bit suprised that nobody proposed this song for the playlist

Well ,Dewey was there I think ...he is not nobody

However this song(2019) is rather too modern for the 80's 90's playlist.

and Rossi has zero to do with Fleischmann and Pons

For Assisi,Italy in September a 1987 song might suit Rossi

Si Puo' Dare Di Piu .You can give more.

External Content youtu.be

• Not for members but for ~Clearance Items

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.