March 23, 2019 Saturday night Party Playlist

• Official Post

Greettings All, I'm on my way to the LANR/CF Colloquium to get video interviews for a documentary film!

I'm putting a Saturday night party playlist together where all the songs are about HEAT and SCIENCE. Most of the songs I have are from the 70s and 80s cause I just love the funk and plus I'm pretty old.

Barkays Too Hot to Stop https://youtu.be/kBVJneoQ76c

Eddi Harris Full Album Smokin https://youtu.be/Tkzqes8zOAo

Ohio Players Fire https://youtu.be/GsLQ_TJxJjE

Kraftwerk Pocket Calculator https://youtu.be/eSBybJGZoCU

Hawkwind Silver Machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZ_Lg21b14

That's all I can add now....

What else is on the CF/LANR/LENR/metal hydrogen energy/nano-nuclear/quantum fusion/Rumplestiltskin Reaction party playlist???

PLEASE ADD your fav songs for the Party!

Love Love Love

Ruby

PS I have contacted Irina Savvatimova. She will speak with me next week sometime after this Colloquium for a chat. YAH!

• Official Post

The Doors -Riders On the Storm: - The Atom Ecology /Ecalox Lab anthem -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - and - Light My Fire=
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

ETA- Joe Cocker - Fire it up!

• External Content www.youtube.com

... Rammstein - Feuer Frei (of course)

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Wear 14x Protection or you are ...

• Retro "Fire"... maybe its atomecological

Todd Rundgren.. 70 years is a good innings for a rocker

• Shostakovich: “The Fire of Eternal Glory“

External Content m.youtube.com

• Official Post

Retro "Fire"... maybe its atomecological

Todd Rundgren.. 70 years is a good innings for a rocker

New rule; only rock star videos allowed, are those when they are in their prime. That was one of my favorites until seeing that. :) Only old geezers accepted here from now on, are the CF old guard.

• New rule; only rock star videos allowed, are those when they are in their prime. That was one of my favorites until seeing that. :) Only old geezers accepted here from now on, are the CF old guard.

New rule?

Why do the l-f mods always have to change the rules to their liking?

Ok, it‘s your blog... and since you mentioned old geezers...

External Content m.youtube.com

Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn

• External Content www.youtube.com

"Lashing out the action, returning the reaction

Weak are ripped and torn away

Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower

Battery is here to stay"

• Anything by the band Cold Fusion;

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.