News about Woodford and Industrial Heat

• This is quite disappointing as it is clear that you have no basis for your accusations and cannot see clearly the issues.

7 IH followers like your post....

I've read most of the AR/IH courts depositions and I never said that AR is a honest person. I not even mentioned his name in the posts...

The problem is that you and the persons that like your post never investigated behind the scene who is IH, who supports IH what is IH doing. Thus I will continue to mention this bunch as IH friends...

Obviously IH supports quite many socks on this forum as they also now fully pay former mfp researchers that once claimed to do open science.

IH is about letting public knowledge disappear an even worse patenting it to some extent and most disgusting using Jed as a messenger to motivate LF people to do a free of cost replication for their patent work to speed up their money generation process.

Did you ever reflect why Cherokee was closed?? Could it be to get rid of some investors for not having to share the large market gain in value if the Mizuno replication works as we all hope???

• Wyttenbach - You're a smart fellow and I have enjoyed following your thinking and work over the past several months.

I have to chime in now and advise that most of what you say about IH and all about what you say about Cherokee are not correct.

In addition, IH doesn't have or pay SPs.

I do wish you the best moving forward.

Perhaps we'll see you at the victory party.

All the best,

Dewey

• Official Post

IH is about letting public knowledge disappear an even worse patenting it to some extent and most disgusting using Jed as a messenger to motivate LF people to do a free of cost replication for their patent work to speed up their money generation process.

Would there even be any public knowledge to keep secret, if IH were not funding these people? Most IMO, would be retired, and if doing any research at all, would be on a shoe string budget like can . You need money for this, and the investors bring it to the table. Yes, there are some strings attached, but such is life.

BTW..."if IH is using Jed as a messenger to motivate people to do a free consult for their patent work", it is a poor strategy that is more likely to backfire on them, than help capitalize off of Mizuno's discovery.

• 7 IH followers like your post....

I've read most of the AR/IH courts depositions and I never said that AR is a honest person. I not even mentioned his name in the posts...

Ok, we agree here. Rossi is not honest.

I guess I misunderstood your support for him and his "Faked" technology.

However, you DO throw shade at IH for unverified opinion and NEVER hold Rossi accountable for PROVEN atrocities that are far worse than some social political ideology disagreement. This is a strong indication of that the view of IH is ideological and not fact based!

If there are two related cases presented to someone, and they only castigate ONE party when the other has been proven fraud, this shows that strong bias is in play and that truth is not what is important, but ideological end. "I do not like IH so much, that I will not hold his enemy accountable. The enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality".

This only shows one's bias and willingness to turn a blind eye to gross transgression. Not good.

The problem is that you and the persons that like your post never investigated behind the scene who is IH, who supports IH what is IH doing. Thus I will continue to mention this bunch as IH friends...

Ok, you said you have read most of the documents. Can you point to ANY, as I asked above where IH broke any contract or agreement as you accused them? I found none in my readings. Yet you strongly accuse them, you should have reference.

I have read about IH and studied them. (Some of Cherokee as well, although they are two different entities and function) I have read where IH is supporting legitimate researchers. None of which seem to be unhappy with the IH partnership! IH IS trying to find a working LENR source of energy. Yes, they will try to make money from it. Is this bad or immoral? I would ask you directly what you think about Russ George. He does not give his IP away. He is going to try to make money with it. Why are you working with him? Is not "what is good for the goose good for the gander"?

So exactly WHAT is IH doing that is immoral, criminal or wrong? You state hand waiving arguments. As one learned in maths, you should know that this is not valid or trustworthy. Please provide evidence / facts. That legitimate researchers such as Cravens, Letts and HIggins are willingly working with IH can mean only one of two things...... According to you, Cravens, Letts and Higgins are immoral, greedy, cheateres (see you above post about IH family) or you are wrong.

I suspect that IH, being a capitalistic firm, is somehow against your political view (as another here has admitted) and therefore is that is the only basis of your accusations against them.

Here is what I believe IH is doing to the best of my research and readings..... They are working in the field of LENR, trying to develop a working reactor. They have hired / funded a number of LEGITIMATE researchers to develop the IP for the reactor. They paid Rossi 10 MILLION dollars, putting money where their mouth is. Being swindled of that money, they STILL proceed, hoping to find a working reactor. They do not force anyone to do anything. Yes, they hope to make a profit from this... a huge one.... they are risking millions to get there. I see no issue with this..... do you?

Is your collaborator Russ George going to give his IP away? Is not his goal to make profit from his work and investment? What is the difference?

I think it is you who has not become acquainted with the truth of IH. Your social political view has clouded it that any capitalistic venture is evil by nature! This view is only an opinion, not a fact. The fact that you group and categorize people with similar thinking is a common trait of this way of thinking.... "Thus I will continue to mention this bunch as IH friends..."

Obviously IH supports quite many socks on this forum as they also now fully pay former mfp researchers that once claimed to do open science.

You state it is obvious that IH "supports" socks here. By support, I assume you mean monetary payment. What is your evidence on this? I can guarantee and clearly state this FACT.... I for one, have had ZERO contact with ANYONE from IH. I am not paid to post here or anywhere. I am a semi-retired engineer and have zero ties to any LENR firm, researcher or organization. I strongly doubt that anyone here is being paid by IH. (Except Dewey Weaver, who does not hide the fact that he works with IH)

I post here because I am interested in the field, hope to see it succeed and make a change in the world.

I also do not hesitate to call out fraud when I see it (such as Rossi, whom I early on supported and hoped was honest) and unfair and illogical accusations against entities that are doing nothing wrong. In this case IH.

I have asked several times for you to provide any factual basis as to wrong doing on their part and you have done nothing but provide opinion and unfounded ideological accusation. Again, I ask for specific examples of your accusations. If someone makes claims about math, you would require them to back up their claims with the formulas or data. The same call is made here..... show me your facts.

So they pay people to work for them. Does not Letts, Cravens, Higgins and others have the right to take employment and receive monetary reward for their efforts?

What is your point here? Again a political ideology! Cravens and Letts were never MFMP. Higgins worked with them some. Again, you categorize and bunch people together falsely. A common trade mark of political ideology. Such as "conservative" and "liberal" Both are inherently bad in the eyes of the other.

Cannot a person change their approach to science? I.E. I tired open science but could not afford the equipment needed.... so I partnered with people who do have the money. Are you stating Higgins is immoral for partnering with IH? Please respond to this!

Again, what is your basis here?

IH has presented at ICCF's. They have actually presented a lot. What has your collaborator presented publicly? Words of dancing and one unformatted graph?

IH makes information disappear? What facts can you provide here? What about your collaborator.... his thread disappeared here by his request.

Can you provide evidence that IH instructed Jed to work with Muzuno? This is interesting. I would ask Jed if he can support your strong accusation that IH is using Jed in any way. That will be interesting to hear. Unless you are accusing Jed as being one of the family and thus a "cheating, greedy money grabber" as you described the IH family.

What evidence do you have that IH is " LF people to do a free of cost replication for their patent work to speed up their money generation process."

Really? This is quite an accusation. I would like to review ANY information you have of this. As you would ask to see equations, I am asking to see your evidence.

Did you ever reflect why Cherokee was closed?? Could it be to get rid of some investors for not having to share the large market gain in value if the Mizuno replication works as we all hope???

Cherokee closed? Really? Where did you get this information? Again it seems you are misinformed. Cherokee has not closed to my understanding. Can you provide links.

The Better Business Bureau still thinks they are active!

https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/rale…partners-llc-0593-6012877

Again unfounded accusations you need to research the same as you would maths.

So, since they are NOT closed, NO, I do not think it was to get rid of some investors as you accuse. This is political spin speak. Spreading fake news.

So again as I have asked several times... please provide ANY hard evidence or facts to support your accusations. So far you have not done so, but only replied with more spin. If you provide supporting facts, I will gladly consider it because I am NOT a sock puppet, but my own thinker. I follow the facts.

Otherwise, I think you might owe Letts, Cravens, Higgins and Rothwell an apology for calling them ...

"these family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy - a typical US rotary/free masons habit

THAT is pretty serious stuff,

• Official Post

How is the resulting secrecy and/or patenting different from the Atom Ecology program?

The key differences are that we are not particularly secretive, entertain and explain to visitors almost weekly, have no current interest in patenting anything and finally, we are not VC's.

Apart from that our means, motives, methods and attitudes are exactly the same.

• Obviously IH supports quite many socks on this forum

It does not seem obvious to me. List three of them. Tell us: How much money are they getting? Where did get this information? If it is "obvious" there must be some obvious and indisputable source of information. Such as a tax return or purloined e-mail.

I think what you mean is something like: "It is my strong opinion, based on what persons X, Y and Z say, that IH is paying them." That is not persuasive.

• The key differences are that we are not particularly secretive,

Oh come now. You are completely secretive. Perhaps I missed seeing a publication from you, but as far as I know, you have published only two graphs, without numbers on one axis, and some lyrical descriptions of "dancing" gamma rays. You published some details about your equipment, but nothing about the techniques or results. I have only the vaugest sense of what you are doing, or what your results are.

You are within your rights keeping your research secret. No one should criticize you. However do not tell us here that you are "not particularly secretive." That's ridiculous.

, entertain and explain to visitors almost weekly,

There you go being secret again! You have never revealed any of these visitors' names. Perhaps some of them don't want you to reveal their names, but if there have been weekly visitors, surely some of them would be happy to write a description of what they saw, and let you publish it. It seems likely to me you are unwilling to do this. You might even be asking them to keep quiet. That's keeping secrets.

have no current interest in patenting anything and finally, we are not VC's.

If you have no interest in patenting, then it makes no sense to keep things secret the way you do. You will lose academic priority, which is the only other social reward research can bring. It would appear you are keeping secrets for no reason, to no benefit. Perhaps there is a reason I don't know about.

• Wyttenbach - You're a smart fellow and I have enjoyed following your thinking and work over the past several months.

I have to chime in now and advise that most of what you say about IH and all about what you say about Cherokee are not correct.

In addition, IH doesn't have or pay SPs.

Dewey Weaver : Thanks for the flowers: I too wish you success!

The only thing I do not estimate is dirty tricking as in the Mizuno case. The only thing I ask for is openness. If you filed a patent for the new reactor this is fine, I would do the same. But please tell the replicators that you did so and they indirectly and free of charge work for IH.

If you really need that (free) help then its OK for me.

• A thermal source of "dancing" gamma rays is NOT a joke

Who knows what it is? Gamma rays do not "dance." That is not a technical or scientific term. We have no idea what they are doing, or how many gamma rays there are, or what the background is. There is no way to determine whether the rays were detected correctly. This is not a scientific report. If Smith and George wish to make a scientific claim, they must write and publish a scientific paper. If they wish to continue keeping their work secret, they cannot expect anyone to believe them. They will get no priority even if it turns out they discovered something and they were first to discover it.

Making offhand statements about "dancing gammas" is a joke. It is a flippant, meaningless, offhand comment. It is fine to make jokes and offhand comments, but you can't expect anyone to take you seriously as a scientist if that's all you say, with no follow-up paper.

• The only thing I do not estimate is dirty tricking as in the Mizuno case.

There has been no "dirty tricking" as far as I know. Not by IH, and not by Mizuno. I know much more about the "Mizuno case" than Wyttenbach does. There were some differences of opinion, and some frustrating problems attempting to replicate. Such things always happen in experimental science. Always.

• Official Post

You are within your rights keeping your research secret. No one should criticize you. However do not tell us here that you are "not particularly secretive." That's ridiculou

We decided not to use social media to promote our work, but to do it 'face to face' via personal contacts instead.

You have never revealed any of these visitors' names.

Because this is nobody's business but mine and Russ's. Some come under NDA, some not. But these are private visits. Who visits your office? ETA- Russ did make the front page of the Financial Times last week though.

have no current interest in patenting anything

Because LENR patents are already being extensively trolled, as would anything we filed, fun for lawyers but a distraction we don't need, priority we don't care a fig. As for keeping secrets, see my first answer.

• It does not seem obvious to me. List three of them

Jed

never totally obvious

that would be unwise

.. two of them castigated Brillouin and even Mizuno.. but never murmur against IH

One of the has even recommended twice in 2017,2019 IH as the gold standard of research

one of them allegedly speaks Japanese..perhaps he is a ninja

or one of the three wise men

sannin yoreba monju no chie

but there may be more wise and industrial persona..

• We decided not to use social media to promote our work, but to do it 'face to face' via personal contacts instead.

I suggest you write a scientific paper. That is not social media. You can publish it on your own website or present it at an ICCF conference.

Because this is nobody's business but mine and Russ's.

You are saying it is secret! That's what I just said. We agree. So stop saying it isn't secret.

Who visits your office?

No one, but everything I do that has any value ends up being uploaded to LENR-CANR.org, mostly in the JCMNS. Mostly in the form of other people's papers. I would never do all this tedious work if I did not mean to publish it. What would be the point? I do not edit papers or spend all day noodling with calibration spreadsheet data for the fun of it.

Because LENR patents are already being extensively trolled, as would anything we filed, fun for lawyers but a distraction we don't need, priority we don't care a fig. As for keeping secrets, see my first answer.

Okay, so you are not planning to get intellectual property protection. Patents are the only way to do that with this kind of technology. Trade secrets will not work. If your claims are true, and they have any commercial value, they will be snatched away from you soon after you reveal them. That being the case, you might as well reveal them now, I suppose. You might as well get priority and scientific fame, because you not get any other reward without a patent.

If you enjoy working in obscurity, go ahead. Just don't expect credit, or priority, or money. I personally cannot see why anyone would want to do that, but I am not you.

It sounds more like a hobby than research.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.