News about Woodford and Industrial Heat

He is either a brilliant conman, or he is a brilliant inventor.

He is neither. Like most typical con men, Rossi's specialty is choosing and grooming his marks. The actual devices and claims are laughable and have been so from the first collection of rusty pipes and junk put together by Rossi's nonagenarian plumber. Rossi has increasingly employed the well proven methodology of Nigerian scammers-- to choose his claims so as to appeal only to the most gullible possible group. And he is even running out of those.

As for IH's valuation being in billions of dollars: seriously? Absolutely absurd. I doubt it's worth anything more than cash on hand. If that.

• I doubt it's worth anything more than cash on hand.

How would you know? Have you examined their holdings and looked carefully at the data?

I myself have no idea what they should be valued at. You may be right. But unless you have a great deal of inside knowledge, if it turns out you are right, it is a coincidence. A shot in the dark.

• Shane - We set off to figure out if CF was real and if affirmative, enable the sector to the extent that we can. Things are looking good across the board right now including theory, modeling, math, physics and at the experimental / replication / verification levels.

With no offense intended, this place has turned into SoftSwerve Central and, as a result, will not be where the red meat gets served.

• What? Rossi plumber died some time after he manufactured the old ecats -- at the age of 95 if memory serves. It was on Krivit's site, again if memory serves. BTW, Dewey is right even if I disagree about any protein to be had with respect to useful LENR. Maybe someone can move all the Rossi posts into the Rossi thread.

• Hi DW,

The last time you were so persistently sure about the near future your predictions miserably failed. The exact opposite happened. Literally a few hours before the settlement you predicted a sore demise of Rossi in court. You, with all the weak, so-called legal experts like woodworker in your slipstream, were adamant about it. You still talk about "Rossi's criminal charade", but when you and your impeccable, world saving overlord Thomas Darden had the chance to nail the criminal you let him walk. Or did he just outplay you?

And now you keep on kicking the guy that is on the ground, "in tatters somewhere" with no end in sight. Why? His days are over, right? He is irrelevant, right?

Cheers,

JB

• hi THHuxleynew,

That is a very one-sided post. And you actually help me making my point.

The investment in Rossi was all IH did. Woodford acknowledged that in a mail that got disclosed in court. They had nothing material next to Rossi. In Macy's fine blogpost you refer to, she mentions the conflict of intrest as well;

"Forty-eight hours after filing his lawsuit, Rossi posted on his own site an insinuation about Brillouin Energy changing their experimental methodology to copy his. This was not in Rossi’s complaint, but it was worrisome. A patent may cover the use of a recipe. But it did not mean Andrea Rossi, or anyone, had a monopoly on ingredients. What was next?"

Again, odds of BE having something and Rossi having nothing are zilch. I just don't buy it.

Cheers,

JB

• So can you go to the Guernsey stock exchange and buy IH shares?

In theory perhaps. In practice to buy shares there has to be a willing seller. If the only shares listed are those owned by Woodford then you need Woodford to be willing to sell them, which presumably he isn't. He may also not be interested in selling just a small fraction of his holding. Make him an offer for the whole lot and he might accept :)

Even on large exchanges with much more liquid shares I've had problems trading ocasionally. Just because a price is quoted doesn't mean you can always trade the shares. Usually it will go through a few seconds later if you try again. Sometimes it will go through if you split the trade into two smaller trades.

• WCG - Thank you for bringing up a pre-trial reminder. Rossi caved like a wet paper towel at the start of the trial testimony because he knew that IH and our legal team were going to destroy him with truth under oath. The real battle was commencing and Rossi, thru his new attorney, cried uncle and waved the white flag of surrender. It was familiar scene - he was a nervous wreck in that Miami Federal Court that day and had the look of a scared child, much like the court photos published from the Milan newspaper Corriere della Sera" archives of his PetrolDragon trial days. It seems that we might have to relive that with a deeper history lesson if this crap continues.

Just to save you some time, it was a business decision to accept Rossi's walkaway settlement offer made just as Darden was taking the stand. We rightfully decided to use money that was being consumed by the lawyers for its original purpose, to fund CF researchers. Disappointing that we didn't finish R off in court but not a hard business decision.

R has since destroyed the remainder of himself with his exhausted antics and traveling clown car posey.

Do you want to keep going down this little excursion back into the archives?

• In theory perhaps. In practice to buy shares there has to be a willing seller. If the only shares listed are those owned by Woodford then you need Woodford to be willing to sell them, which presumably he isn't. He may also not be interested in selling just a small fraction of his holding. Make him an offer for the whole lot and he might accept :)

Even on large exchanges with much more liquid shares I've had problems trading ocasionally. Just because a price is quoted doesn't mean you can always trade the shares. Usually it will go through a few seconds later if you try again. Sometimes it will go through if you split the trade into two smaller trades.

I bet all shareholders would sell instantly at the $4 bn valuation. Unfortunately every possible buyer right now believe $10 mn is a more reasonable valuation concerning the assets...I figure this is the main issue here. Dewey is only talking the book. It's so obvious it is ridiculous - We all know Darden was the complete loser at the settlement. So, sorry Dewey - your efforts to rewrite history is in vain.

• Jtomas - a "loser" on Planet Rossi is a winner on the planet where it matters. Do you realize how you come across? We're the only guys willing to broadly fund research into this forbidden science with a goal of pollution mitigation and heat / light for the least and you try to portray us as the bad guys? The winners write the history and Rossi is already cemented into his position as a footnote stain. We're putting our time and money where our heart is - what are you doing to make a positive difference?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.