News about Woodford and Industrial Heat

• Jtomas - a "loser" on Planet Rossi is a winner on the planet where it matters. Do you realize how you come across? We're the only guys willing to broadly fund research into this forbidden science with a goal of pollution mitigation and heat / light for the least and you try to portray us as the bad guys? The winners write the history and Rossi is already cemented into his position as a footnote stain. We're putting our time and money where our heart is - what are you doing to make a positive difference?

Ok. But we can all see where YOU are putting all of YOUR EFFORT when you hang around here ... And that does not tell the same story ... It looks a hell of a lot more like Rossi being the ONLY issue IH care about...

IH has raised in aggregate in excess of $50 million of new money from existing and new investors

This above comment is interesting since it indicates that the 357% write up is due to IH raising $50M of new money at the $4 bn valuation…

Wow. Puts stuff into perspective looking at the actual assets of IH.

I cannot describe it as anything else than a xxxxxxxx balloon about to explode.

This seems all very strange too me - IH have gone round scooping up IP/ cold fusion patents in an indiscriminate way what - hoping to find something that actually works? Seems a very speculative fishing expedition and is it about to go pear-shaped if investors realize their funds are insecure? You could only save an operation like this by having a working cold fusion demonstration reactor up and running the day after tomorrow. Just need to use Kg's of Ni powder.

Dewey Weaver wrote: Just to save you some time, it was a business decision to accept Rossi's walkaway settlement offer made just as Darden was taking the stand. We rightfully decided to use money that was being consumed by the lawyers for its original purpose, to fund CF researchers. Disappointing that we didn't finish R off in court but not a hard business decision.

I agree it was a business decision but I suspect it was not simply to stop consuming legal fees. I think there was a real and serious concern that the jury might not understand the technical arguments and might accept the idea that Rossi had performed under the complex and confusing terms of various test results, agreements and contracts and was due millions in additional fees.

jtomas wrote:

I bet all shareholders would sell instantly at the $4 bn valuation. Unfortunately every possible buyer right now believe $10 mn is a more reasonable valuation concerning the assets...I figure this is the main issue here. Dewey is only talking the book. It's so obvious it is ridiculous - We all know Darden was the complete loser at the settlement. So, sorry Dewey - your efforts to rewrite history is in vain

Well, IMO, both Rossi and Darden were losers in the fiasco that was Rossi vs IH. Darden wasted millions of dollars on Rossi and on pretrial legal fees which could have been better spent in legitimate research when it should have been obvious to any competent investigation that Rossi had nothing. Even if it was suspected that he might have had something, the claims were so impossibly implausible and Rossi's background was so ridiculously checkered that Rossi should never have been funded without vastly better vetting and testing beforehand.

Rossi, on his part, left with his worthless IP and nothing else. He took nothing on his complaint and the voluminous evidence provided in the pretrial depositions demonstrated what a feckless crook, liar and con man he was so that anyone with a double digit IQ who bothered to check the internet would ever confuse Rossi for a legitimate operation again.

So losers all. As for a $4B evaluation of IH? Completely ridiculous either way. If IH by some weird and improbable turn of fate ever finds practical and useful LENR, they will be worth hundreds or thousands of billions, not 4. On the other hand, it's likely that they will never find anything in which case their negative results will be very valuable to science but in monetary terms, they will be essentially worthless. IMHO of course.

• Figured as much Jtomas - you remain sealed as a teardown artist troll along with the rest of your Planet Rossi brethren.

BTW - Your boy is having a bad day with his paper on Researchgate - real scientist have been checking his math and the f word came up..... again.

• LF continues to devolve. It must be revenue-driven. I cannot think of any other reason for Shane to make such a statement unless they are

carving out a safe place for the high-functioning spectrum class of the mentally ill. (not a joke).

• Official Post

LF continues to devolve. It must be revenue-driven. I cannot think of any other reason for Shane to make such a statement unless they are

carving out a safe place for the high-functioning spectrum class of the mentally ill. (not a joke).

Don't take it personal Dewey, I am still an IH supporter. That was one of the few murky areas the court documents never shed much light on. Siffer referenced some things I had forgotten, or missed, that made it a little more clear. Yes, his intent was to tarnish IH, but the anger issue I think negated that.

Why he, or anyone, dislikes IH is beyond me. Were I still a Rossi fan...with no proof this many years later, I would play it safe and not burn any bridges. But that is me.

• A live customer would be a disaster to them. ;)

That's doubtful. Remember the .com boom days? Valuations of idiotic companies with almost no business plan were in the tens and hundreds of $millions. The field was WIDE open. Once LENR breaks open, it will be a multi$Trillion market wide open. ANYONE near the start of the opening gate will have a gigantic evaluation just by virtue of position. Look at Amazon.com, which ran a perpetual loss but its stock evaluation kept skyrocketing to the point that Jeff Bezos was the first $100Billionaire.

So if it gets out that Rossi has 4 "real" customers very willing to discuss buying their junk from Rossi and he breaks open the LENR field even a tiny bit, then IH's valuation will JUMP from $4B to $50B overnight.

• That's doubtful. Remember the .com boom days? Valuations of idiotic companies with almost no business plan were in the tens and hundreds of $millions. The field was WIDE open. Once LENR breaks open, it will be a multi$Trillion market wide open. ANYONE near the start of the opening gate will have a gigantic evaluation just by virtue of position. Look at Amazon.com, which ran a perpetual loss but its stock evaluation kept skyrocketing to the point that Jeff Bezos was the first $100Billionaire.

So if it gets out that Rossi has 4 "real" customers very willing to discuss buying their junk from Rossi and he breaks open the LENR field even a tiny bit, then IH's valuation will JUMP from $4B to $50B overnight.

You may actually have a point there. The market is not always rational... and Dewey might even benefit from the success of Rossi in that sense. But please don't tell him ;)

• Dewey Weaver wrote:

Jtomas - a "loser" on Planet Rossi

***Personal Attack.

We're the only guys

***Who is "WE", kemosabe? Are you saying you speak for Industrial Heat when you issue those legal threats against forum members here? After all, what was being suggested was a good way for IH not to lose $15M and you COMPLETELY MISSED IT. So are we to believe that you speak on their behalf when we suggest something that would help them out and they're going to sue us into oblivion? If anyone is a Lewzer on this forum, it is HeweyLewzeyDewey.

• Direct threat against another member edited out. Shane

Direct threat?

By saying I might pick up the phone and call his employer, THAT is a Direct Threat???? That's FAR, FAR less than the direct threats of lawsuits and even physical violence that Dewey has been laying down.

• Official Post

kevmo,

You are starting to make this Mod job much harder than it should be. Even hinting at calling another members employer to get them fired, is usually an immediate ban. That is why Siffer was booted. Surely you must see the reasoning?

It may surprise you, but Dewey was banned before for something similar. He is in a different position than you though, as he represents IH and corporations do have some rights against libel. When he makes these legal threats I look for:

Is it directed by name towards another member, or vaguely worded so it could be viewed as not directed at one person in particular?

Is it in line with his duty as an IH representative to protect their legal rights?

Was it justified?

Not an exact science, but he nor anyone is immune from something so serious as this.

Now stop being so combative, and start getting along with others. You probably have set a record for being blocked, so maybe it is time for you to try and reverse that?

• You may actually have a point there. The market is not always rational... and Dewey might even benefit from the success of Rossi in that sense. But please don't tell him ;)

I'm sure he knows. That's why he's so paranoid about losing POSITION. Why else would the guy who's responsible for monitoring internet traffic for IH be going all out against someone who came up with a scheme to toss Rossi around legally like a rag doll? Because HE MISSED IT. He's at risk of losing his job.

Note that there was originally more here but it was edited and mischaracterized. These are dicey times. When you're looking at someone's position within a $4B company which could easily jump to a $50B company, the weird stuff starts to go down.

• Thank you for the explanation.

And for the patience.

You are an excellent moderator. It's good to know what you're looking for. I have to admit, I found it surprising. Someone can get a temporary ban for suggesting that anyone could make a phone call, that part gets edited out, but right alongside that appear to be direct threats of litigation against other members of the forum which are not edited out..., and even using a baseball bat.

I don't mind being the most blocked member. It's a mystery to me why the people who block me still want to comment about me. Bizarre. But I suspect it is a sign of how effective I have been in making it safe for Rossiphiles to return here. However, since I'm not a pure Rossiphile they will likely be unhappy with me as well.

Keep up the good work.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.