News about Woodford and Industrial Heat

• Official Post

Add it all up, and IH appears to be accomplishing some good things. They have a well represented "wealthy" investor group, with a "trace of charity". Valuation is way up, Dewey is positive, and they are hiring people to bring products to market.

With all that going on for them, I am surprised no one has leaked anything yet...I do not count those pre-patent application documents Sifferkoll reported on.

Anyone know what is up? We have an audience that spans the globe, with eyes =O, and ears (no emoticon for ears) everywhere. We can not not save the planet keeping these secrets from each other, as McKubre says.

• Official Post

Thanks very much Ahlfors for your research.

Today I'm sad that quite nothing serious is public, and that only your business people analysis raise some good news, and that I hear no report of serious collaborations. (no hearing does not mean it does not exist)

However, it seems there are signs (and buzz) about hidden excitation by each, causing lack of cooperation and great silence...

To all: What are your analysis ? Am i wrong? Misled ?

• ... "Am i wrong? Misled ?"

Things are moving post-AR. 2017 IH patents portfolio has low value. Wealthy new entries in IH extra already seen Woodford are late 2018 [no traces in 2017 shareholders list]. So, the news, if any, must fall in the fork 2017-2018. The next step is DOE giving away LENR lamps to Rwanda.

• Why do you go on repeating this fact (hydrogen embrittlement) as if it was causing TC's to read high, it is a canard you are too fond of feeding. Hydrogen embrittlement and chemical attack by almost other means has in my experience -and in the literature- NEVER led to a TC reading high. If it was to do so, we would be on our way to creating a whole new kind of thermo-electric generator. Unless subject to leakage currents from faulty electronics that are misinterpreted as genuine output (and that source of error is easy to spot) TC's never ever fail high. Here's what one of the major TC manufacturers has to say on the topic.

"Attempts have been made to protect the thermocouple wires by using other, seemingly “simple” methods. None has been successful in Claus reactors or incinerators. One of these “simple” designs was originally developed for measuring gas temperatures in military gas turbines. Basically it uses an “absorber” to shield the thermocouple from hydrogen. The “absorber” has limited capacity and is quickly overcome by the copious amounts of hydrogen to be absorbed in a Claus thermal reactor application. A downwards calibration drift then begins, accuracy is poor, and complete failure occurs soon thereafter."

LOL

Alan, TCs reading low is just as bad. No?

Consider a controlled H / D experiment in which higher D temperatures than H are taken as indication of excess heat?

Given the increased diffusivity of H over D a TC that read low when contaminated by a reducing agent would exactly show this.

all that is needed is the first part of your failure mode: downwards drift.

• Add it all up, and IH appears to be accomplishing some good things. They have a well represented "wealthy" investor group, with a "trace of charity". Valuation is way up, Dewey is positive, and they are hiring people to bring products to market.

With all that going on for them, I am surprised no one has leaked anything yet...I do not count those pre-patent application documents Sifferkoll reported on.

Anyone know what is up? We have an audience that spans the globe, with eyes =O, and ears (no emoticon for ears) everywhere. We can not not save the planet keeping these secrets from each other, as McKubre says.

In general with VCs, and particularly with IH, I'd agree with Alhfors that valuation need bear no relationship to actuality, and depends on spin and hope.

Look for the hard data and facts to determine progress or lack of it, not valuation or indeed anything related to IH investment.

If finance were a sign of success then Mills and BLP would have succeeded 20 years ago.

• You mean an experiment conducted by an idiot which has no proper control? Comparing D with H requires 3 systems, one being a control with Argon or similar.

Throw me a proper straw.

Alan, the LENR literature is rather full of experiments not conducted as carefully as you suggest, as I'm sure you know.

Anyway, I'm glad there is perhaps now a much increased understanding of the need for clarity, and look forward to the reports from replicable experiments that prove nuclear level energy density exists at low temperatures?

It is I think what everyone here would like.

so all appears to be going well with IH.

Possibly investment acquisition is going well. So did Rossi's for a while as well as that of many companies which ended up as scams or just failures. If you know of some definitive technical achievements by IH, please do enlighten us. Otherwise, your enthusiasm is, at the very least, premature.

• Official Post

If you know of some definitive technical achievements by IH, please do enlighten us. Otherwise, your enthusiasm is, at the very least, premature.

No one, including myself, has promoted any technical achievements by IH. We can't actually, because if they have anything, they have yet to make it public. All we have seen are some leaked pre-patent working documents, and a few patents most members do not seem all that enthused about.

You must be confusing my being curious, as being enthusiastic.

• No one, including myself, has promoted any technical achievements by IH. We can't actually, because if they have anything, they have yet to make it public

As I said, they made some of it public at ICCF21. That has not been published because it is taking forever. The Proceedings will be in the JCMNS, and they are taking forever. Not my fault! It turns out that professors turn in assignments months late. Years late! I wish I had known that in college.

I exaggerate the problem. Actually, there is a lot of info. at the website:

https://www.iccf21.com/

Ruby published other stuff. I put all the Abstracts together here: https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ICCFabstracts.pdf. So you can see a lot about the IH supported research. Look for search terms "Industrial Heat" or "Cravens" such as p. 49:

Building & Testing a High Temperature Seebeck Calorimeter
    #Dennis G. Letts 1, Dennis J. Cravens 2
    1 Industrial Heat, USA
    2 Industrial Heat, USA

There are 6 papers listing Industrial Heat as the affiliate of the researchers.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.