WHO'S WHO IN LENR/ COLD FUSION Vers 3.3 2019

• "Hydrogen Engineering Application & Development Company (HEAD) Japan: ACTIVE

•  Independent research unit supported by Clean Planet.
    •  Tadahiko Mizuno and Hideki Yoshino."

I have told you that there is no relationship between Clean Planet and Mizuno, and also that HEAD has nothing to do with Yoshino. Although the CP section was edited properly, this is still in error and Dr. Mizuno would be very displeased to see this. FACT: HEAD is not supported by CP and Yoshino has no relationship with Mizuno. Please correct this error.

• FYI, you didn't actually edit out the CP/Mizuno connection:

Hydrogen Engineering Application & Development Company (HEAD) Japan: ACTIVE

•  Independent research unit supported by Clean Planet.
    •  Tadahiko Mizuno and Hideki Yoshino.

Emphasis added. This is from the document I just downloaded. I just want this CP link and Yoshino's name to be removed from here. This is requested by Mizuno himself.

• Official Post

Then somehow you downloaded the wrong document. Either that or you are trolling. The document says...

HEAD Hydrogen Engineering Application & Development Company (HEAD) Japan: ACTIVE
     Independent research unit working mainly with Ni/H derived technologies.
     Principal Researcher. Tadahiko Mizuno .

ETA - I just checked my files- that edit was made on 15th April, in 3.2 - we are now on 3.3.

• OK Alan perhaps got some wires crossed in the downloading. As long as HEAD is edited as you show, I am good. Thanks for bearing with me. I hope over the coming months and years we can start off on another foot. I have been called a troll multiple times now when my only objective has been to get out the correct information. My bad on the timing of my post, so hopefully this is all water under the bridge now. Thanks for all the help. I am wondering if could add some more information that would be very helpful, and that would be to write in the list what the funds raised were (if public of course) and the valuation at various stages. Markets desire information and the more transparent we can be with such information, the easier it will be for people in this field to raise money and move the technology forward.

• Official Post

I am wondering if could add some more information that would be very helpful, and that would be to write in the list what the funds raised were (if public of course) and the valuation at various stages.

Finances are not really the purpose of this list tbh. While the information might be useful it would take a great deal of research to collect it, soon become dated, become the topic of controversy amongst some and requests to researchers for that kind of information would often be (quite rightly) refused. For a good example of controversy look at your own tribulations over a funding link between Mizuno and CP. I have a very busy full-time job researching LENR along with my colleagues. and taking more time out to add more info is nowhere on my radar. Just putting this list together has involved a lot of work for me, as well as help from colleagues here and in the wider research community. It is what it is, and will be updated as time and information allows.

First rule of journalism.. verify your sources

Allways! (miss-spelling intentional)

• Official Post

I have been trying to verify. Until I get some feedback from my inquiries though, we give the benefit of the doubt. If the information given by Daniel is incorrect, we simply make a correction to the list, and Mizuno/CP will appreciate us erring on the side of caution.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.