Final Assembly

• Hit or miss it will all be here.

Final assembly takes a lot of time.

I'm adding all the info I think of to the mem pics.

Pre = loading everything is the same fuel mix.= high temp mortar, extra fine ground obsidian glass. fine ground Vanadium, fine ground hematite,carbon dust= add water until the heavy elements hold up in suspension and don't sink to the bottom. each week remix 4-6 weeks before adding to the casing. equal parts for a 1/4 cup total "mix the growth back in"

This is pre loading Scribe outs only, not the fuel areas.

Building the case is just plaster of paris pie shell sized to the paper template- Scribe out with a small Phillips screwdriver, drill bits and various clay cutting tools and clear tape.

Hot glue bead in all the groves before the next plaster of paris poor.

Outside diameter of this unit is 20"

Building the ceramic portions needed for high temperature are not in this casing, its all just plaster with laced high temperature mortar areas.

Donor microwave magnetron is a 400w

Remembering to add the Carbon LAST ..after 3 months, it will start growing "very rapidly" over night.

maybe its a lucky start.

• The Ball

The evidence from looking around suggest its a static charge aurora field around the ball.

I did every trick I could think of to test this but it was useless,

The expected condition within the focus point for the reaction are the only way to test its function, if it survives.

Temp,microwave,ect.

Edits

Added the info of the to tie in the seawater Capacitor, A thin wire strap through the unit.

This passage runs through the vanadium cavity as the feed passage for all the magnetic;s

• The stone ball here is just a simple way to reflect the microwave up to the focus point and down to the water tank. 1 of the 3 stones .

This ball is mortar, granite pebble stone, The focus point ball and the magnetron ball rest on top of this ball inside the open tube.

This is not inside the reaction area.

It seems I am still not having any luck making a stainless steal magnetron plate.

I'm going back to aluminum to finish the example for the assembly noting past experiments that the plate did not last very long before it was eaten away.

The first 3 feeds from the aluminum mercury are not going to the center but are blocked off so the aluminum mercury is feeding in to the 2nd lower open area.

• Story of dust getting stuck in the tubes.

This mix of metals will jam in the tubes, seems when one element mixes with another moving slowly.

If it's electrolysis welding or galvanic corrosion expansion or further amalgam from the mercury aluminum, it seemed best to allow some of these reactions before putting the ingredients in the case to stop the hydra-lock effect.

I started building gypsum casings to load the dusts in water/Salt/hot ,cold electrolysis to further breakdown the material.

Soon it was adding dissimilar metals and then amalgam mixes. I made no notes on all this.At the time' If it did nothing after < days. weeks I though of it as a failure. it was later on ...seeing it grow up the walls and across the floor ....

In this pic the design of this gypsum case is of no importance, its the grove cut down into it. Adding the raw fuel in the grove allowing it to expand up above the grove to remove only the expanded material that's of interest leaving the un-reacted in the grove when its scraped.

No note from the walk away days thinking most of what I did was pointless ...unseen in the back of the trailer for a year~ more...

This time its chrome V, aluminum dust, carbon dust, hematite, water, and wait.... then add mortar and wait some more, then add it to the gypsum cool dry until its grown, then low heat dry and scrap the top dust from the gypsum. This is what I'm adding the inner half circle of the case.

Electrons ect by shredding the metals to extremely tiny particles sort of micro thermite EVO termites

• Convinced that the hematite has a coating of the necessary material by either electrolysis soaking or electroplating, igniting it with a magnetron seems best.

Aluminum magnesium to burst through the outer case and ignite the chrome to a sufficient temperature to move escaping electrons to a magnetron cavity in an oscillating magnetic field.

Now everything go's to shit...

The frequency for sustaining the ignition, silver nickel antenna or open hole, the plate materiial for the magntron ,vacuum or ambient pressure..and on and on.

I have a remote microwave oven at 2.4 to start the reaction which I believe is way to high in frequency for the case material for more then a few minutes.

EVOs also likely damage the case even as a water damp case.

Cement mortar passages was the easiest and fast way to get past this problem and I'm using mortar casing for the antenna rods and the stone cradle passage tube.

At this point I do not understand much about the microwave frequency interaction to the materials other then bright light}

Best guess is 1.2 thickness in SS magnetron plate but I don't have the tools yet to build it.>back to aluminum for now .

fill in as I go-

• If you have bin following this as a long story, another years gone by and at this point it seems I have invented a hole new way to make welding beads that destroy everything they touch. Aluminum, copper, brass, gets eaten away and fills up the cavities, No spark, No voltage, just metal stuck to everything,

Thinking I will try anything I started thinking about the rotation and glass microspheres housed in a encasement, See,s the yellow and white strips on the road use a clear glass sphere to reflect the light back at you, So I have that a try.

I have come to realize what ever I'm going to use as a magnetron can not be metal, It needs to be some type of glass.. volcano glass was the only think I can think of but I realize the hit from the particle would likely just shatter it.

Starting with water soak casing then ion resin, still no luck.

What can take the hit from a hot energy ball and transfer that energy , " how meany time's have I bin hit with it"..

The only thing I can think of is us. we can move electrical impulses. A wet environment conduit.

I will only go through what was not a wast of time. lots of this design just fell apart mixing things together.

Building a magnetron from Obsidian

The idea of using Blood as a conduit mixed with sea water within the microwave to keep moisture in the open cavities may keep the hot particle from destroying the contact surface and maybe let some of the energy transfer to the cracked Obsidian within the magnetron configuration and let the magnetics move it around trapped in the glass until the magnetic field collapses allowing it to travel to the focus or antenna area.

Building the magnetron

To keep everything aligned I built each part on top of the other

Knowing after so meany attempts that the mag is fragile I did my best to keep the surface area with small holes for grip.

After a number of practice run's and talking with forum member the use of fire place or remix may not be the best way to build this case.

the designs using plaster of paris but to get the build done to test I'm still using it.

Apparently there are more suitable very sticky alternatives to consider that are water mix oven try mixtures that will handle high temperatures.

A phone call to my brother in-law.. the avid Hunter telling him of my needs agreed to bring his next deer to the shop to help me with determining if this process has any merit.

In the mean time I think using plaster of paris to build fiberglass molds may be a better way to attempt this design using more up to date casting materials.

Time will tell.

• The few that get it will see through the simple deceptions to test the parts list without spending any real money~

anyone that trys it like this should just get a fizzy mess with no harmful effects.

I have all the time in the world~

• Now now, never judge an artist until you see the final product. You may be surprised what comes of this. This is not LENR from what I understand, unless it is of the variety Gennadiy studies.

Hopefully though, DNG is careful when he lights that thing off with a magnetron.

no mag needed hehe

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.