Ed Lewis: Plasmoids and Health

• Official Post

More on safety matters from Ed Lewis.

MICROPLASMOID PHENOMENA: DETECTING, RECORDING, AND SHIELDING

Microscopic examination of samples and using witness sheets, plates, emulsions etc. is the best way. But it depends on how fast they are moving out of a sample. In some of Matsumoto's expeirmnts, they moved slow enough and were bright enough so that he could see them he said with his eyes.

He also tried using a "microtelescope" (i think they are not expensive now) and catch them on video. This type of video recording or video imaging equipment will let you watch remotely... I guess also you could program equipment to photograph bright sparks that come out.

People could also design some sort of an array that will record the passage or impinging of these plasmoids.

Since I am not sure of how dangerous they are (maybe that depends too on what kind of plasmoid comes out, the state they are in, and what they may contain), it might not be a good idea to be next to your experiments and watch. I'd have photographic emulsions, x-ray film up all around it.

I got this from a researcher who said he saw big ones (see attachment) So you can see sometimes they are quite big. I wonder what exactly came out.

Above document courtesy Roger Stringham.

Shielding

Instead of using just passively grounded shielding, you could try to use electrified shielding too or some sort of energized shielding. Something like a mesh or material that will carry a charge or current so that you might get a minor shock if you touch it or something that would energetically stimulate plasmoids that come across a field of energy.

I am thinking of those rackets with batteries in them that people use to kill bugs. Shoulders was saying something energized might make dark state plasmoids change state so that the material or energy field blocks the plasmoids.

(I have trouble logging into or even looking at the site. For some reason it disrupts computers I use, so this is why I asked Alan to post this. )

Ed Lewis

• Official Post

More from Ed, who continues to be in good health.

Microplasmoid Shielding and Detection

Here are links for two letters and an article about plasmoid detection and shielding in Infinite Energy. People could download them.

http://www.scientificrevolutio…site/2019/IEnergy2020.pdf

http://www.scientificrevolutio…e/2019/IEnergy2019art.pdf

http://www.scientificrevolutio…19/IEnergy2019warning.pdf

I am concerned about people understanding about the existance of microplasmoids, their effects, how to detect them, their health effects, and how to shield from them. Several of the leading researchers of these died of cancer. Bazhutov, Shoulders, and Bostick died of cancer. So maybe there is a correlation. I don't know how Matsumoto died.

Ferromagnetic materials might be used for shielding as Bob Greenyer has described recently, and electrically conducting materials might be used to make types of shielding too. It might be a good idea to do extensive tests on what materials make the best shielding for plasmoids. I think these materials might work ok for white state plasmoids (at least to some degree), but this might not work for black state plasmoids. It seems like Ken Shoulders indicated that this simple type of shielding will not work. Many researchers don't understand or know about their state shifting behavior, but Ken Shoulders wrote about it, and there is other evidence as well. There is some evidence of natural ball lightning state shifting. I wrote about it and shielding of them in the recent AIS conference paper about 2 months ago.

For black state plasmoids, Shoulders talked about some sort of charged shielding, and I think charged mesh or charged materials might make the dark state plasmoids change state. I don't know for certain though. It is a conjecture. I am not sure Shoulders actually tested this idea, but he discussed the state shifting behavior in his book and in articles. They apparently don't have an electric field or a magnetic field.

It is quite possible that many experiments that produce plasmoids, because they don't contain or harness the energy and effects of the plasmoids, don't produce as much energy as they would if good shielding materials and methods could be used to capture and harness them. For example, plasmoids in a cell producing excess heat might escape out of some types of devices, but if ferromagnetic or conducting materials were used as containers, the electrical/heat energy of the plasmoids could be harnessed. Perhaps charged shielding could be used to capture the energy of black state plasmoids.

I don't think researchers fully appreciate the dangers or their characteristics. Maybe this information can help them protect themselves and control them better.

Edward Lewis

• Thanks would you say some fuel approaches may have built in shielding due to having mottled conduction or irregular electromagnetic property distribution, mixed conductive pourous materials? Read as an amorphous ladder of elements instead of clinically even crystal fuel, like a chunk of alloy. Like coal or pebble bed composition structure.

• Ed Lewis asked me to post this revised and updated article on the health risks of microplasmoids.

Health Risks of Microplasmoids in Transmutation/Energy Generation Experiments and Devices manuscript June 30, 2021. Revised August 27, 2021. This article considers the evidence presented by Priakhin et al. The seedling root growth experiments involving several shielding materials show us that flying micro ball lightnings present a health risk and presents some evidence about shielding materials and their hazards.

Edward Lewis

• So a couple seedlings were 5% smaller? Hardly compelling without sample numbers and variances etc. This article was not scientific at all.

The paper of Priakhin et al uses proven biological damage sensitivity models, the same kind used to detect other kind of harmful biological effects. Your comment shows you haven’t read the paper that is being referenced by Ed Lewis.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Yes I didn't read the paper referenced in Ed's paper. I didn't see the link. Maybe there is one. But on the surface the growth numbers hardly seemed different enough to show statistical significance, and not a single mention of t scores or any measure of significance. If you are to post numbers at all, you should post this. I am saying Ed's paper is not scientific, not Priakhin.

• Yes I didn't read the paper referenced in Ed's paper. I didn't see the link. Maybe there is one. But on the surface the growth numbers hardly seemed different enough to show statistical significance, and not a single mention of t scores or any measure of significance. If you are to post numbers at all, you should post this. I am saying Ed's paper is not scientific, not Priakhin.

Posted months ago in the forum:

https://sci-hub.se/downloads/2020-12-21/75/priakhin2020.pdf

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Ed's paper includes a description of (Shoulders) EVs in chapter "MBL Energy Estimation by Feynman, Shoulders and Bostick":

"Earlier, Winston Bostick noticed this anomalous magnitude of concentration in the plasmoids he

researched, and in his articles he called them "vortex filaments." Bostick, Feynman and Shoulders

believed that these concentrations of charge violated the known space charge laws. However, they

believed that this kind of object exists even though it violates the law of mutual repulsion"

Now it would be interesting to hear Wyttenbach's opinion from his theory point of view - does SO(4) allow such constructions ?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.