Ed Lewis: Plasmoids and Health

• More on safety matters from Ed Lewis .

MICROPLASMOID PHENOMENA: DETECTING, RECORDING, AND SHIELDING

Microscopic examination of samples and using witness sheets, plates, emulsions etc. is the best way. But it depends on how fast they are moving out of a sample. In some of Matsumoto's expeirmnts, they moved slow enough and were bright enough so that he could see them he said with his eyes.

He also tried using a "microtelescope" (i think they are not expensive now) and catch them on video. This type of video recording or video imaging equipment will let you watch remotely... I guess also you could program equipment to photograph bright sparks that come out.

People could also design some sort of an array that will record the passage or impinging of these plasmoids.

Since I am not sure of how dangerous they are (maybe that depends too on what kind of plasmoid comes out, the state they are in, and what they may contain), it might not be a good idea to be next to your experiments and watch. I'd have photographic emulsions, x-ray film up all around it.

I got this from a researcher who said he saw big ones (see attachment) So you can see sometimes they are quite big. I wonder what exactly came out.

Above document courtesy Roger Stringham.

Shielding

Instead of using just passively grounded shielding, you could try to use electrified shielding too or some sort of energized shielding. Something like a mesh or material that will carry a charge or current so that you might get a minor shock if you touch it or something that would energetically stimulate plasmoids that come across a field of energy.

I am thinking of those rackets with batteries in them that people use to kill bugs. Shoulders was saying something energized might make dark state plasmoids change state so that the material or energy field blocks the plasmoids.

(I have trouble logging into or even looking at the site. For some reason it disrupts computers I use, so this is why I asked Alan to post this. )

Ed Lewis