Le Mystère des Cathédrales

• Hello everyone,

it took me a while to understand Alan Smith's thinking.

Indeed, really tell everything and write everything on this site, always..

Probably the Anglo-Saxon spirit ?

Finally, I think he was right, people with good intentions sorted well-meaning bloggers and others.

By this way, i also allow myself to share my opinion on this creazy thread.

From my side, I don't share at all sterile contemplation on problems of this cathedral.

How lucky, by fire, we contemplate the resurrection of pure and generous Catholicism....

From my side, I see maintly this symbol as Catholicism that burns !

Strange coincidence of history...

Indeed, we already have forgotten all problems in relation with pedophilia and Catholic clergy !

In parallel, there is in France a great debate about techniques that will have to be used for roof reconstruction.

It is necessary to reuse the wood to build the roof or use more modern materials such as steel, more modern, less expensive then faster.

Finally, this is already the eternal debate between conservatives VS progressives everywhere..

Regarding religion, France lost everything during St Bartholomew massacre.

Today, french clergy would be much more balanced if they were able to assume their human body, their sexuality, like our "brexiters", who aren't so oldfashion from this point of view.

Similarly, France has lost everything by another conservatism, its "classical" nuclear establishment from another age.

Americans are talking about old Europe, they are not completely mistaken. So, even if I don't share main brexiters point of view, in this old Europe with power and ideas so centralized, it is inevitable that one is mistaken when he dares to think just a little differently.

From this point of view, the British are brave.

A guy who lives at Paris..

• on this creazy thread.

some more creazy for you Cyclonia

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo. “Love Physics is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart field in ruin.

The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable.”

Indeed, we already have forgotten all problems in relation with pedophilia and Catholic clergy !

I doubt that this issue is forgotten. Maybe futilely swept under the rug by some Church officials but far from over and far from forgotten by victims, advocates for prevention, and of course, lawyers.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.