Pioneers of Cold Fusion/LENR - help wanted.

• Hi Rob,

Very many thanks for the translation. Please would you work your magic on this table,

(last one I promise) Both tables are from Yuri Bazhutov's patent- WO2015108434.

Plasma Electrolysis, Interestingly he forms his plasma on the anode, not cathode.

Yuri was a dear friend of Sue and I, may he rest in peace. Thanks Pete.

• Official Post

That patent...https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/ru/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015108434

In a composite electrolytic cell having an aqueous electrolyte solution, an inner portion is made of a chemically stable electrically conductive material, and an outer portion is made of a heat-resistant dielectric material. When applying a voltage of over 300 volts and current greater than 1.0 amperes to an anode, a plasma discharge is produced, allowing for low-temperature cold nuclear transmutation nuclear reactions in a near-anode area of the electrolyte, leading to intensive energy release and to the evaporation of electrolyte water, wherein an electrolyte pillar is maintained at a constant level and the function of a cathode is carried out by the inner portion of the electrolytic cell. A device is carried out in the form of an electrolytic vessel having a composite cylindrical housing which is provided with a lid, a level-meter and a dose-dispenser, and which is connected to an electric power supply, wherein an inner portion of the housing, which is made of a chemically-stable electrically-conductive material, carries out the function of a cathode, and an outer portion of the housing and the lid are made of a heat-resistant dielectric material having a thickness of more than 1cm, wherein an anode in the form of a rod having a diameter of 3-10mm and having a sharp end-fitting is installed in the lid, coaxially with the housing, and is submersed in the electrolyte to a depth equal to the diameter of the rod.

I notice one of the collaborators is (bottom of the list) Alexander Parkhomov.

• Official Post

Hi Rob,

Very many thanks for the translation. Please would you work your magic on this table,

(last one I promise) Both tables are from Yuri Bazhutov's patent- WO2015108434.

Plasma Electrolysis, Interestingly he forms his plasma on the anode, not cathode.

Yuri was a dear friend of Sue and I, may he rest in peace. Thanks Pete.

Are you doing anything with the data?

• Hi Rob, (Shane)

Many thanks again for the translation.

Now that I can understand what data is being shown in the tables, this will help

with my current research which is along the same lines.

His apparatus is very simple and cheap to construct, as opposed to Mizuno

which requires high vacuum, mass spec for verifying total outgassing, very

expensive palladium (price now higher than gold and platinum) and somewhat

dodgy air calorimetry

Pete.

• ... this will help with my current research which is along the same lines. ...

What else can you tell us about your experiments?

Specifics about sources of tools and materials help the interested move things along at a greater pace.

Of course procedure details help too.

I am most interested in low cost experiments which I believe entice people and later reel them into the fold.

So, do tell more, please.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.