LENR Futures - what will they look like?

• It would take one or more truly impressive demonstrations of heat production

All of the major cold fusion experiments are truly impressive demonstrations of heat production. That is why they convinced scientists at 180 labs to replicate. That is why Heinz Gerischer, the Director of the Max Planck

Institute for Physical Chemistry, wrote: "there [are] now undoubtedly overwhelming indications that nuclear processes take place in metal alloys."

Seven_of_twenty is not impressed either because he has not looked at the results, or because he does not understand them. If the researchers in New Zealand are not impressed, that is because they have not looked. I know only three scientists who looked carefully at the results but were not impressed or convinced: Huizenga, Morrison and Shanahan. There may be some others, but they did not publish papers so I don't know whether they looked or what they concluded. All other evaluations I have seen were written by people similar to Seven_of_twenty who have no idea what they are talking about, and who get every detail wrong.

• In the 60's there was a Russian-made Kerosene lamp - very cheap - that was very popular in parts of Africa - it had some kind of TEG in it which powered a tiny 2 transistor AM radio.

That may have been a good idea back then, but nowadays the best solution is solar cells and reliable lead-acid batteries.

People in the Third World really do treasure those things. This is not something we, or the Gates Foundation, gives them that they actually have little use for. Here is one of the many heartbreaking descriptions from news reports of the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar. An old woman was seen fleeing, carrying only a few possessions, including a solar panel.

People in the Third World also treasure cell phones and bicycles. I wish we could somehow give them to everyone there who wants one. They are tremendously useful for making a living in farming and other rural occupations, and for literacy. It is not well known, but 80% of Third World adults are literate, which is one of the main reasons extreme poverty in these countries has declined so much in recent decades, from 36% in 1990 to 10% now. Unless global warming or some other catastrophe occurs, there is no reason why extreme poverty cannot be eliminated by 2030. That's the plan, and it is realistic. See:

https://www.worldbank.org/en/n…but-has-slowed-world-bank

You can thank the U.N. and the Gates Foundation for that, but mostly thank the formerly impoverished people themselves. Think of what cold fusion would do for them!

See the video "Don't Panic," especially regarding literacy and bicycles. Bicycles are an example of cheap, decentralized, transformative technology at its best.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This will not save us, we need a completely new energy based on the model of the planet Earth, we will immediately get an electricity generator with ball lightning and a flying saucer (antigravity)

Could you explain how you propose to create a ball of lightening the rotates? Could you clarify how you would use a ball of lightning to generate a magnetic field to generate electric power?

• @ Ge4nnadiy tarassenko, so my goggle doesn't give the same results as your google. Google results depend on your history.

So what I found was a ball of lightning being used as a source of muons. So LENR that produces muons and then muons used for fusion. https://www.researchgate.net/p…_chamber_with_D-T_mixture

Perhaps you have written something in this forum that I could read to understand your project?

I do not have the conditions for creating such a project, I do not have registration devices on a computer to get graphs and spectral analysis. I hope to get a working generator of electricity with ball lightning to prove the model of planet Earth. I urge all physicists to help me in this and repeat my experiments. I myself am a geologist and I don’t have a physical education, I can’t explain everything myself from the physical side of my experiments. But I create geological reservoir conditions of fluids and rocks in natural conditions, which resulted in ball nodules !!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Apart from using the health of the experimenters to monitor the presence of neutrons this is very interesting work. Entirely consistent with Holmlid's work on UDD and how the SAFIRE reactor is producing transmutations.( (Why no reference to Holmlid? Have they not read his papers?) And isn't their apparatus remarkably similar to one of Mills's Suncells? An explanation of the Sternglass/Einstein dilemma at long last? Brilliant work from Russia!:)

• I don’t know English and it’s hard for me to understand their experiments, but it’s hard for you to understand me in Russian, the Google translator is still not working well. But I know that if we do not make new energy and extract oil, the planet will destroy humanity!

Images

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• @Gennady Tarassenko Its simple: their ball lightning reactor is a plasma device which generates ultra dense hydorogen/deuterium which as Holmlid has shown fuses and releases kaons which in turn decay via pions to muons, some negative muons are then capable of catalysing further fusion reactions. It's a chain reaction of several contributing LENR cascades including electron positron annihilation releasing gammas as well as the neutrons released from fusion. I can Google translate it if you like?:)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is an example of the action of my generator on ball lightning, lightning gives EMF to the stator (winding). Everything is simple, you need to get ball lightning, this is how the planet Earth is arranged, the core of the planet consists of a plasma-gas-dust cloud, the rotation of which gives the Earth's magnetic and gravitational field. And this is the principle of the flying saucer!

• @Gennady Tarassenko Its simple: their ball lightning reactor is a plasma device which generates ultra dense hydorogen/deuterium which as Holmlid has shown fuses and releases kaons which in turn decay via pions to muons, some negative muons are then capable of catalysing further fusion reactions.

Do you really believe that Safire produces Kaons/muons. It's not possible from the setup!

• Theoretically conceivable if UDD clusters are formed on their nickel anode even without Holmlid's KFeO2 catalyst and the plasma double layers substituting for the IR laser. Other metal oxides could be present. Anyway I thought we were all in agreement that ultra dense hydrogen or deuterium was a necessary first step for fusion reactions or transmutation to occur? If they are claiming transmutations at these temperatures, does it not preclude the 0.5 pm proton/deuteron separation only possible within such Rydberg matter ultra dense clusters? Waiting for concrete energy out/energy in data though and independent replication.

• Kaons need 53MeV for production or two aneutronic H --> 4-He fusion events at exactly the same time! This only happens in higher order clustered H*/D* mass.

Now you sound like a LENR detractor. We have all hear it "there isn't enough energy available for the reaction to proceed by the proposed pathway" and yet there is abundant evidence that nuclear reactions occur below the expected energy requirements.

There are many good models other than your own. Have you ever look at Pharis Williams model? He reports presenting it while work at Sandia National Laboratories. His model offers an alternative for quarks. The response he got was two parts. The math is good as far their best minds could tell and that given that they preferred to work with the standard model.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.