ICCF-22 (Sept. 8-13) News/reports/opinions

• Official Post

We can use this thread for the science, and people news coming from the conference.

And this other thread for those attending, who need to instantly communicate with each other: https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/6094-leave-a-comment-in-this-thread-if-you-are-visiting-iccf22/?postID=119440#post119440

This will be the best reported on ICCF in my (short) memory. We have many of our members attending, and many other Guests tuning in to LF for updates. Scuttlebutt, gossip, rumors, inside info, opinions on presentations/posters are welcome, and encouraged. Remember...secrets can't save the planet!

rubycarat went prepared with gear stuffed bags, and will be keeping us well informed as events happen. Followed up when she has time, with video interviews of some of the VIP's, players, and event organizers. Hopefully we also get some attention by the local news media. If so, post it here.

• In Brillouin's hot tube reactors the Al2O3 probably acts as the catalyst for UDD/H formation necessary for -muon release to catalyse LENR. I know RG favors the electron-capture W-L theory (and will swear by it through thick and thin) but isn't it time to take new theories on board given the new work by Holmlid on UDD/H? In this case heating via the Q-pulses applied would generate the necessary IR radiation of UDH to generate -muons and thus cold fusion. Liked to have attended ICCF, but my wife is seriously ill & can't leave her to travel.

• Complete appendix ICCF22

Kornilova et al.

LENR in titanium implants!

Definitely something to chew on.

What is the key isotope??

"

As a result of detailed studies, we determined which of the stable isotopes of titanium and calcium play a leading role in the course of these molybdenum synthesis LENR reactions. We have also shown that the exclusion of this "key" isotope from the composition of titanium used for the manufacture of dental implants leads to a practically complete suppression of the negative effect of dental implants on induced calcium deficiency.

• Official Post

Kevran would love this.

• Official Post

The mouth is a perfect controlled environment for that. What elements can't you find there?

As a result of detailed studies, we determined which of the stable isotopes of titanium and calcium play a leading role in the course of these molybdenum synthesis LENR reactions. We have also shown that the exclusion of this "key" isotope from the composition of titanium used for the manufacture of dental implants leads to a practically complete suppression of the negative effect of dental implants on induced calcium deficiency.

Anyone know of anything in dental literature about this? The above quote seems to come more from transcen-dental literature.

ETA: BTW this search ["induced calcium deficiency" "dental implants"] (no brackets) in Google returns only 6 citations, all irrelevant to anything about calcium deficiency or teeth.

• Anyone know of anything in dental literature about this?

transcen-dental literature.

Maybe calcium loss can be found in bone loss?

Anything to do with human biology has some drawbacks as Max as hinted at

-multiple possible causes

- difficulty of valid controls

- jargon intensive reading

some reading to cut your teeth on

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30716147

https://www.researchgate.net/p…Bone_Loss_Myth_or_Science

https://www.google.com/url?sa=…Vaw0eUtTGDdRCLAU5rxiqOwIO

• Your comment is right on and very important. NO METHOD CAN PRODUCE LENR WITH RELIABILITY. That fact needs to be accepted. We can say only that some methods work more often than others.

For example, I have explored the Pd-B system in detail, including material that was claimed to work. The conditions required to make such material work are not known and are difficult to control. Success requires this material be studied in detail to figure out exactly what condition must be created in the material to support LENR. In other words, rather than expect success from use of a particular batch of PdB, the approach should be designed to explore the material to find out exactly what is happening in the material that might support LENR. Furthermore, the reduction in oxygen content, which is the favorite explanation for the beneficial effect of B, is very unlikely to be correct in spite of this being the explanation proposed by Fleischmann .

This approach would require a long term project based on the belief that success would be possible. In addition, rather than speculate about how such an alloy behaves, I suggest an effort be made to ask the right people what is actually known about the material. I would be glad to share what I have observed.

The same can be said of the other method proposed to work. For example, I have found the co-deposition method to be far more complex than has been described. The electroplating of Pd is a highly developed art that needs to be understood and applied because the electroplating approach called co-deposition is not unique in supporting LENR. Other methods also support LENR. We need to discover what common condition results from this method.

I propose both PdB and electrplating of Pd produce the same NAE. If this were true, the nature of the NAE can be further defined. Why not explore this possibility as a path to to understanding the true nature of the NAE?

• Your comment is right on and very important. NO METHOD CAN PRODUCE LENR WITH RELIABILITY. That fact needs to be accepted. We can say only that some methods work more often than others.

That statement is only true, if one rejects the production of what was call magnegas as not resulting from the same mechanism behind LENR. But the truth maybe that a commercial company has been making millions of dollars per year by the application of LENR. I haven't seen a better explanation than that the extreme magnetic fields that cause magnetic bond in magnegas are a result of nuclear excitation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.