ICCF-22 (Sept. 8-13) News/reports/opinions

• Excess Energy from A Vapor Compression System by Bin-Juine Huang, National Taiwan University

His interest has been Cavitation-involved (or LENR) energy technology (since 2018)

From one of the photos he showed, I believe one of his examples was the hydrodynamics gadget (https://www.hydrodynamics.com/). I worked on this years ago, visiting them several times. I observed excess heat ranging from 1.05 to 1.15 of input. Recovery without excess heat was ~0.90 as I recall. Two methods of calorimetry were used. The second was with a custom designed flow calorimeter, which looked very reliable and professional to me. It was designed by the Dean of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech., whose name I forget. It produced a clear result of 1.15.

The company no longer wishes to discuss the fact that the machine sometimes appears to produce excess heat.

• Official Post

Good of Anthropocene to fund this LEAP research. They have been a big boost the field; working as I recall with Clean Planet, and helping Mossier-Boss/Forsley provide kits to the STEM program students. Nagel said the LEAP experiments started last month (August). Anyone know who is doing it, and where?

• Official Post

From one of the photos he showed, I believe one of his examples was the hydrodynamics gadget (https://www.hydrodynamics.com/). I worked on this years ago, visiting them several times. I observed excess heat ranging from 1.05 to 1.15 of input. Recovery without excess heat was ~0.90 as I recall. Two methods of calorimetry were used. The second was with a custom designed flow calorimeter, which looked very reliable and professional to me. It was designed by the Dean of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech., whose name I forget. It produced a clear result of 1.15.

The company no longer wishes to discuss the fact that the machine sometimes appears to produce excess heat.

“Did someone say cavitation?“

I am drawn to cavitation research and I surely was aware of the hydrodynamics former claims of overunity that suddenly vanished. I understand Earthtech used the so called Mother of all Calorimeters on a similar device and found no excess heat, but I have not been able to retrieve that information. But no one has looked for transmutations on these devices...

• Official Post

After the poster session where I showed off The Discovery of Cold Fusion comic book, Anatoly Klimov presents Water Plasma Reactor PWR

Ar + Ni + H2 gives COP2

Ar + Ni + H2 + Li gives COP6

He began this direction with the Plasma Vortex Reactor PBR which he reported on at ICCF20:

Problems were the thermal heat exchanger, Low initial pressure, Pst < 2 Bar

Small time operation T < 30 min

Erosive cathode mass flow ratio ~ 1 - 10 mG/s

Nt out ~ 10kW

Ne, in ~0.1 - 1 kW

Plasma temperature 3000-5000K

Temperature of steam 900C.

Specific heat power of "Nano-Cluster Fuel"Cathode Metal Flow Rate in PVR: dM=10^-3 G/s ----> dN=10^19 atom/s

Extra power output in PVR: dP ~ 3KW

Specific heat power of "non-cluster fuel: Q=dP/dN=10^3 eV/atom

Strange results are that soot particles are found in the PWR consisting of O, Si, Ca, Cu, C, ..... there's more, but he switched slides.

• Official Post

VVysottski presented Periodic structure of Fe-Mn geology crusts with isotopic anomaliesof self-controlled global biostimulated isotope transmutation in oceans and lakes. b) The possible role of LENR in dentistry

There are unusual ratios of isotopes

The tradition descriotion of such anomalous streiais connected with the possible action of volcanoes.

concentration of the FE57 isotope decreases in comparison with Fe54, always at locations where water is.

ferromanganese crusts are sampled at locations around the world for dFe57 isotope to make the Fe57/Fe54 ratio.

In the ocean and seas, this ratio is negative, but in a lake, this ratio is positive.

Fe54 (5.845%) Fe56 (91.754%) and Fe57 (2.117%)

He experiments to make this reaction in a bacteria culture and sees transmutations from the bacteria.

Mn55 + d2 = Fe57

They also saw Mossbauer spectra for various cultures.

The process begins to be inhibited when a large amount of toxins are in the environment, or when resources are depleted.

He finds that this could be the small cavities and nano-spaces in the biological cell where the reaction could take place. In the lab, this can be controlled. Such a self-similar process justifies the periodicity of iron synthesis in the earth's crust.

Now Vysottski is talking about LENR in dentistry! The human cavity is a complex system and he shows a picture of some bad teeth speculating that LENR is taking place there! He's got an experiment to test the hypothesis. Test tubes with implants, nutreient medium and biomass. After 12 days, the total calcium content in the present of Ti implant was decreased, and Mo increased!

Ti 46+ Ca48 = Mo94 + Q (and that's in your mouth!)

He says that this reaction must be exoenergetic with positive energy Q>0 and should lead to the formation of a stable (non-radioactive Mo isotope.

• Official Post

Did I miss Ruby's description of the Mizuno (Rothwell) presentation or is it yet to come?

Ruby -- huge thanks for taking notes and making these summary blog entries. We are indebted to you. Great job!!!

(Anonymous)

It already happened, several posts back.

• Official Post

Nuclear Transmutation and Mass Defect explained with the Structured Atom Model (SAM) by Kaal, Etheral Matters LLC https://etherealmatters.org/

I am just getting in and having a coffee, and this is super heavy theory at 8AM. Woah. He will have these files on his website and you can download the presentation there.

He is talking about the "cycle of 8". The title of the slide is "SAM linked to the properties of the elelments."

SAM is the next step in the evolution of nuclear model structure. This fellow has a very interesting model on how the elements build from H through the periodic table. It is the 150th anniversary of the periodic table being organized and he is happy to bring this model out during this year.

I am sorry but I must have another coffee. I'll be back for the next talk.

• Official Post

The Electromagnetic Considerations of the Nuclear Force by Lynn Bowen - a woman!

She was invited by Norman Cook to attend last year. She has a degree in Physics and Electrical Engineering from MIT, and spent most of her career as an electrical engineer.

There are many similarities between her's and Edo Kaal's work, but some differences too.

She reviews nuclear models.

Liquid drop model, Cluster model (alpha cluster model 1938), Shell model (1955), and the Residual Chromodynamic model, which is accepted now as the valid theory because it depends on quarks, but its unproven mathematically and computer simulations are too difficult.

Quarks were hypothesixed in 1964, and have a fractional charge. Quarks are proven experimentally. Chromodynamic force binds the quarks together, and the residual force holds the nucleons togehter.

Last year, she showed that deviations from this residual force were due to a different situation - electromagnetic.

She will talk about the EM model

an inter-nucleon quark-to-quark- bond (they bond only with nearest neighbors), and is electromagnetic, not related to color.

All the charge resides in the quarks, similarly that where the field comes from . The up-quark also has a spin up magnetic dipole, etc.

What equation can we use to simulate this? She puts the electric energy equation and the magnetic energy equation together to make one total energy equation for a configuration of electric charge and magnetic dipoles.

The EM force is valid inside a nucleon, the quarks contain a magnetic moment and all the elctric charge of the nucleons.

The quarks have spatial quantum probability distribution for their location. An equilateral triangle is assumed (lowest energy for the chromodynamic force.)

There are three possible bonds per nucleon One for each.

Kinetic energy of quantum angular momentum is properly included. Lowest energy Electromagnetic configuration is ground state.

There is a minimum distance between the two internucleon quarks. Static electric dipole moments are not allow by quantum theory ( if there is a dipole, there is a spin).

Consistent with the Pauli Exclusion principle and the hard core repulsion, two nuclear cannon bond more than once with each other.

To determine the configuration of the lowest energy state she programs Mathematica files. The lowest energy configuration is determined as many bonds, no triple-bonded quarks or double bonded nucleons, the net positive electric charge of the nucleaus is as far apart as possible, there is a dipole moment, there will also be a spin.

Nuclear configuration of the lowest energy states ---> charge is present at every bond with net charge 1/3.

The nucleons tend to cluster into alpha segments - 2 protons, 2 neutrons.

From C12 upwards, the stable nuclides follow a simple pattern-one alpha segment for every 2 nucleons.
    No stable nuclei have doubled nucleons (like the radioactive ones).

Below C12, it is another pattern.

**There is some sublty here that I am missing.* read the paper!

See photo on Twitter of her EM calculations vs. experimental values for binding energies.

Why is the D2+D2 ---> He4 reaction so rare and infrequent?

Conventional nuclear physic models cannot explain it. He4 should be the predominant reaction as it is at a lower energy. This EM theory can explain it. There is an energy barrier that is due to the magnetic bonds.

• Official Post

Is it just me or is this years ICCF event full of reliable and repeatable excess heat experiment results?

Seems the research finally brings some fruits...

I am finding way more theory than experimental results, but maybe that is just this morning... I'd have to count. There were lots of experiments presented yesterday, but not sure if "repeatable excess heat experiment" applies.

• Official Post

Here are the experimental presentations!

First up is Francis Tanzella with Mass Flow Calorimetry in Brillouin's Reactor

1 inch heater is now inside the reactor or outside steel block

Thermocouple inside Ni-coated reactor tube core sheath inside steel block

ceramic insulation with Ar flush

Al shell with 2 T outer sensors

Constant T flowing H2O Pulses injected /returned

Air flush outside rector

(see photo on Twitter)

Static ~9atm H2 gas on high-surface -are Ni coating

rector tube temperature varied from 200-600 degrees C

Calibration uses heater and/or DC power along Ni coating in 6-10 hour steps.

They add heat t maintain 200-600 degrees using heater inside rector tube.

Use low voltage power type stimulation.

Measure and record the same 57 parameter every 10 seconds.

Use DC joule heating calorimeter efficiency and measure MFC power to calculate actual output power.

Graphs of calibrations are shown. looking good!

Now Tanzella is moving to describe the heat flow operation.

Calibration for this is in 2-hour steps, and usually they will add heat to maintain temperature >200C

Stimulation usually done with automated sequence and high-voltage pulses (HVP) in 5-min steps.

All binomial coefficients are found by fitting to calibration data.

Coefficients determine what percentage of input power is influencing rector tube.

Calibrations match heat output data. (see photo on Twitter)

LENR reaction stimulated by electric pulses on coated Ni powders;

The isoperibolic calorimeter operates in heat flow or mass flow mode;

Over 500 experiments performed on 130 different Ni-coated cores in six different reactors;

COPs from 1.0-2.8 measured increasing with pulse power;

Core composition and pulse generation still being optimized;

mass flow calorimetry to meet "see it from across the room" analysis;

100% efficient on innerblock heater;

70% efficient on tube's internal heater; 60% efficient on DC joule heating

Pulse duration is generally 50 nanoseconds.

• Official Post

Roggeri presents Opportunities and aid from the European community for the development of scientific cooperation projects

He has a slide TECHINNOVA: Send your proposals for funding!

Under Nuclear Fission and Radiation Protection Research has a deadline Sep 25, 2019 with a budget up to 2.5 million Euros and there should be at least 1 EU member, and other partners are possible from other countries, even outside Europe.

Roggeri says the group will help you with the partnerships, too.

Material for offshore energy (IA) has a deadline of Dec 12, 2019 with a budget of 5-7 million Euros and you must have at least 3 EU members as partners. The deadline is somewhat flexible here, can contact the group about a 2020 deadline.

Novel high-performance materials and components (RIA) has a deadline of Feb 05, 2019 with a budget of 4-6 million euros and there are at least 3 EU partner members

Saftey reseach and innovations for partitioning and or transmutation has a deadline in Sep 25, 2019 with a budget up to 6 million euros. For this you must have at least 3 EU member partners. This one includes funding for unconventional projects.

Many of the CMNS researchers work alone, and you have many theories that cover many things. For you to take part in this, Roggeri says first realize a small network using your project, and search on how to fund your network and share the funds.

Roggeri wants to help, so just ask him. He is working with a service company and 2-5% of the money will be given to the company.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.