ICCF-22 (Sept. 8-13) News/reports/opinions

• Official Post

You are working with Russ George on various LENR reactors that all use fuel prepared by Russ. Have you ever looked at that fuel with a SEM? Have you ever got a reactor to work without using LENR fuel? What is in that fuel that makes it LENR active? Have you ever researched that question? Have you ever seen tracks in the structure of the reactor?

No

No

Confidential

• LeBob :wrote

That's why I think a micro chip approach makes solid state LENR valid, because you can create macroscopic reaction sites that hold the active agent/catalyst.

Back around 2012, a guy from NASA by the name of Zawodny advocated for trying various substrates and reactants for LENR activity on a chip. Most of his videos are no longer available and I can't find anything new about it so I assume it fell through. I did find this discussion on the Vortex email list that I bookmarked at the time:

Zawodny is apparently doing the kind of thing I've long been suggesting: massive parallel experimentation. I mostly thought of parallel identical cells, essentially manufactured, but his design of what appears to be "experiments on a chip" could be even more powerful. That all the "cells" are created by the same process is a powerful approach. However, he will still need to make and test multiple devices, i.e., many of these multi-cell chips.

https://www.mail-archive.com/v…@eskimo.com/msg66128.html

This is a bit higher in the thread: https://www.mail-archive.com/v…@eskimo.com/msg66000.html

• I calculate ~100,000 D-D fusions to vaporise a micron hole..maybe I made a mistake?

Perhaps the 100,000 D-Ds have a consensus before deciding on the blow

Maybe it's not all D-D fusion. If you have a condensed Hydrogen construct with similar behavior to a micro black hole, some energetic dense hydrogen charged plasmoid torus... More like matter evaporation in a spinning black holes accretion disk. Much better than fusion, complete releasing and recondensing of the atomic structure. The transmutation is always to stable elements. Maybe..

• Official Post

In LAX on the way back to Eureka, CA. Three days to get to Assisi, and three days to get home!

THAN YOU gentlemen of LENR-forum for your help in getting to this conference. I am so very grateful.

I was able to share some art, some science, and pitch in when organizers Bill Collis and Claudio Pace needed it.

I passed out stickers, a few t-shirts, and made a cool poster for the comic book, which got quite good reviews and comments.

It was awesome to meet many people who I only knew through the chip body (internet) in real life, both scientists and LENR-forum members. Cydonia - I wish I could have talked with you more! It was busy, as usual.

There was a lot of good news, and positive developments. There is no doubt that the arena of cold fusion research has increased its scope. there was more young people attending (as a percentage of the 152 registrants) and several new theorists working through their initial understanding of the three-decades of research.

I will be getting back to work tomorrow (super busy schedule), but the plan is to transcribe the podcast with Frank Acland that I've been sitting on for weeks (I'm so sorry Frank!), write an article for that, and then write an article about the conference, and post up some photos and video clips of the conference.

After that, I'm leaving Cold Fusion Now! behind as an archive. I'll be moving on to the comic book publishing situation, and making money! A documentary movie will begin next year, and I am psyched to get going on that.

As the Amazon burns, and Saudi refineries are attacked, there is great urgency for a breakthrough alternative. THANK YOU Lenr-forum for all your attention to this. This is an important space for discussion and news.

If you were one of those to support me, I'll be sending out thank you's in October, once my work schedule calms down. If I didn't get your snail mail address, I'll be contacting you for that.

More as it develops....

• rubycarat

your intellectual celerity has impressed many, about me, you can catch up at next Marseille's workshop in May 2020 :)

• It's probably off-topic to continue the discussion here, but would the Hydroton be expected to be stable outside the the NAE once formed, at least for a limited period of time?

H*-H* has been isolated by Mills. We also see effects of moving D*-D*. This is good and cumbersome too as it needs a containment!

• Official Post

If you were one of those to support me, I'll be sending out thank you's in October, once my work schedule calms down.

If you will, ease your workload and skip the individual thank yous. No one will mind. You have done more than enough as is, and there is still more for you have left to do. If anything, we owe you the thanks for all you have done. Plus, you missed 5 days salary, paid for the excess baggage (gear/T-shirts), and covered incidental expenses, so we owe you full expenses paid for the next conference you attend, as "LENR-Forum Journalist".

• This is pretty good. Just calculate the volume and the temperature needed to make the evaporated/ejected mass fluid/molten.

The large number of coordinated d-ds needed to melt a micron box is probably less than 600 my calcs

based on 22 Mevs per D-D fusion

Still quite big for a Skype conference.

Maybe there is new Googleflux app for communication over 0.1 microns....? for atomic users?

My contribution for Ruby's cartoon opus.

Blastoff time..should be Meltdown time.

May the flux be with us.. most times

• Made this comment on the EVO thread not sure if it would be more appropriate to post it here, cause that isn't what it is about! Will delete the one that is least appropriate if necessary.

It is the ego that causes us to avoid comparison and shun compromise between theories and experimental procedures to find truth. I say try as much as possible that has been backed by the research and math of others even if parts of our pet theory may be disproven. Physics and chemistry are both important in this field as well as nano tech and electromagnetic processes. The general forming picture seems to be, as a newcomer looking and observing for the past couple years, that novel hydrogen (HH, hh or DD, dd) based exotic matter structures enable energetic chemical/nuclear reactions, transmutation with little radiation and mostly stable products. I may be wrong but to intuit that these supposedly "competing" ideologies are describing the same thing or slight variations of the same process is on the good side of crazy.

One thing I will say, this is not some pseudoscience scalar wave overunity energy thing, those ideas are holding us back from understanding the strange but real nuclear/chemical/quantum processes. The active agent is real, cause there are exotic objects that are not organised the same as standard matter. Whether it is a Hydroton, exotic matter cluster condensate whatever, if it's real it works within math and the fundamental laws of physics! A beautiful denser substance that can pass through matter as well as affect it stronger than anything we control presently. The most awesome thing is you can create a black hole like effect with the right situation, releasing copious amounts of energy and plowing through stable elements powerfully. Maybe this is actually instrumental in powering the stars, the planets, comprises most dark matter and what we now call black holes. I Admire Shoulders for his black hole analogy, clarifying that there may be more than just chemical and expected 'easy' fission/fusion pathways going on, something a lot more explosive yet safer. I guess it is changing the fundamental foundations of stable matter and causing matter to disintegrate. Holmid, Mills and Wyttenbach makes a lot of sense to me as well. Bob Greeners work with the transmutation charts and stuff is encouraging At the moment to!

Are the different theories really that different though??? Who's to say that the Hydroton does not exist at the same time as Mills like hydrogen chemical power releases? Again we can label things and put up fences but it's like trying to trademark a fundamental (O + HH = H2O + e) reaction. This is a new class of complex matter energy interactions that are going on all over the place and present all over the universe. Just like there are many different chemical reactions and understood brute force isotopic nuclear reactions involving unstable elements and high energy inputs, there will be varieties of approaches that may all work at varying levels. Like burning wood or a fuel cell just quite a few orders of a magnitude more cosmic in application and energy density.

• This is a new class of complex matter energy interactions that are going on all over the place

Experimental numerical measures of separate reaction steps in deuterium-hydrogen reactors.including

Holmlid/Mills reactors

will establish similarities of process. Overall energy measurements can be misleading

Unfortunately words do not suffice.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.