ICCF-22 (Sept. 8-13) News/reports/opinions

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

rubycarat

your intellectual celerity has impressed many, about me, you can catch up at next Marseille's workshop in May 2020 :)

I wish those notes were more coherent. I should have had the Abstracts out too, but too much to juggle in the little auditorium chairs. Marseille 2020 .... hmmmmm, we'll see if the movie has begun production yet - who knows?!!

• Official Post

If you will, ease your workload and skip the individual thank yous. No one will mind. You have done more than enough as is, and there is still more for you have left to do. If anything, we owe you the thanks for all you have done. Plus, you missed 5 days salary, paid for the excess baggage (gear/T-shirts), and covered incidental expenses, so we owe you full expenses paid for the next conference you attend, as "LENR-Forum Journalist".

One more podcast to transcribe (this weekend for sure!) and the article about the ICCF22 to post with photos, some audio, a little video. That will wrap it up nice. I am so grateful to you and LENR_forum. I look forward to contributing here when I can. GennaidyT. has some impromptu video that he is posting. Nice! Plus, he captured the Alla Kornilova interview on his phone. i want that for the documentary!!!

• Hi Ruby! I am always happy to help you, you are a good friend!

• Well done Bill for fixing a most excellent and enjoyable conference.

For me, the highlight of ICCF 22 was the announcement of a serendipitous discovery made by Alan Goldwater and Robert Greenyer that Indium

subjected to ultrasonic excitation ( 43 kilohertz , 35 watts ) for a few minutes showed unambiguous evidence of nuclear transmutation.

Have they discovered cavitation induced fission of the Indium nucleus ?

Their discovery was made only a few days before their travelling to Assisi , so there is much more to be researched.

Interestingly Leo Szilard submitted a British Patent (No. GB 630726 ) in 1938 for a chain reaction involving Beryllium and Indium.

I believe that for security reasons the submission was D-noticed, but that the patent was granted and published after the war,

when the chain fission cat was out of the bag. Pete.

• Official Post

The indium experiment was performed as it had already been done during the visit of Bob Greenyer and George Egely to the facilities of Dr. Ryushin Ohmasa in Japan, where they spent an intensive week doing tests with Ohmasa gas (a very stable form of HHO which is thought to be water molecules clustered by their electrons and in gaseous form) and with Ohmasa vibration technology which Ohmasa claims and is trying to patent (non final rejection stage) that Can be used for causing transmutation of elements in concentrated metallic salts solutions and half life reduction of radioactive materials in aqueous solutions.

• The indium experiment was performed as it had already been done during the visit of Bob Greenyer and George Egely to the facilities of Dr. Ryushin Ohmasa in Japan, where they spent an intensive week doing tests with Ohmasa gas (a very stable form of HHO which is thought to be water molecules clustered by their electrons and in gaseous form) and with Ohmasa vibration technology which Ohmasa claims and is trying to patent (non final rejection stage) that Can be used for causing transmutation of elements in concentrated metallic salts solutions and half life reduction of radioactive materials in aqueous solutions.

Forgive me for not seeing such claims from BG as of much value. I normally would not rate claims without comprehensive and detailed write-ups, from anyone, but particularly so from those with a poor history of accuracy in claims.

• Official Post

Forgive me for not seeing such claims from BG as of much value. I normally would not rate claims without comprehensive and detailed write-ups, from anyone, but particularly so from those with a poor history of accuracy in claims.

Is your prerrogative THH, I don’t hold it against you, I am just more curious and willing to see if an exotic claim holds water, I have taken the time to review Ohmasa’s patent application and found is not being rejected for failure to prove that it can do what it claims but mainly because it is too close to Ohmasa’s previous patents, and on a lesser extent because the examinators think there is not theoretical frame that would support the possibility of transmutation under the conditions that Ohmasa generates with his Vibrating fins. They don’t argue at all about the ICP-MS and OES results of before / after treatment that are enhanced when 5% D2O is added and also if the Vibrating fins are Palladium coated.

• Well done Bill for fixing a most excellent and enjoyable conference.

For me, the highlight of ICCF 22 was the announcement of a serendipitous discovery made by Alan Goldwater and Robert Greenyer that Indium

subjected to ultrasonic excitation ( 43 kilohertz , 35 watts ) for a few minutes showed unambiguous evidence of nuclear transmutation.

Have they discovered cavitation induced fission of the Indium nucleus ?

I actual listed Indium as a substitute for hydrogen in my pending patent. The fourth ionization of Indium is 54.4 volts. That matches one of the frequencies to produce the weak force based states that could then lead to a dense hydrogen cluster (catalyst) and hence to transmutation. I have already linked cavitation to this process. What elements are produced?

• I actual listed Indium as a substitute for hydrogen in my pending patent. The fourth ionization of Indium is 54.4 volts. That matches one of the frequencies to produce the weak force based states that could then lead to a dense hydrogen cluster (catalyst) and hence to transmutation. I have already linked cavitation to this process. What elements are produced?

What a coincidence: 54.4 eV is an integer multiple of hydrogen's 13.6 eV for ionization, and thus qualifies as a catalyst for Mills's hydrino reaction. At the same time we learn that Mills is working with a liquid gallium, tin and indium mixture.

• What a coincidence: 54.4 eV is an integer multiple of hydrogen's 13.6 eV for ionization, and thus qualifies as a catalyst for Mills's hydrino reaction. At the same time we learn that Mills is working with a liquid gallium, tin and indium mixture.

Mills production of energy by Hydrinos is not integer multiples of 13.6, neither are the phats of hydrogen ionizations. Both are E= n2(13.6) ev where n is the quantum number. For the weak force-based states interacting with electromagnetic quantum states, there are 240 accessible states between hydrogen ionization and neutron decay (13.5878925 ev to 0.7824260693 MeV specific to within 2.0E-5 ev). That is the true co-incidence (between phat energies and energies that can lead to nuclear reactions).

No one can patent a natural state. What one patents is a procedure to convert hydrogen or substitutes for hydrogen into a catalyst for fusion and a process for fusion. Mills claims hydrogen shrinks. He claims an emitted energy at 54.4 ev. I claim that high energy must be absorbed by weak force-based states to create a catalyst which can use that energy to create a path to fusion. Energy gets into the nucleus then the energy lowers the coulomb barrier by shielding nuclear charges. I propose to add the shielding factor to the equation for the coulomb barrier to predict fusion energies. The energies Mills claims by shrinking hydrogen, in my interpretation come from nuclear reaction. The transmutation energies can come out in quantum pieces through the same weak force-based states. Check my other posts or pending patent for more details.

• Thanks for your encouraging comment Peter. I do have to point out that our "serendipitous discovery" was exactly that, an unexpected observation following a simple cleaning process. Therefore it would be a mistake to call the result unambiguous, and I made no such claim. I do find it intriguing and well worth further testing and possible replication.

There was definitely no Beryllium in the foil or the ultrasonic bath, so the connection to the Szilard patent is probably unfounded. It's worth a look though, if you can provide a link to the document.

AlanG

• Mills production of energy by Hydrinos is not integer multiples of 13.6, neither are the phats of hydrogen ionizations. Both are E= n2(13.6) ev where n is the quantum number. For the weak force-based states interacting with electromagnetic quantum states, there are 240 accessible states between hydrogen ionization and neutron decay (13.5878925 ev to 0.7824260693 MeV specific to within 2.0E-5 ev). That is the true co-incidence (between phat energies and energies that can lead to nuclear reactions).

No one can patent a natural state. What one patents is a procedure to convert hydrogen or substitutes for hydrogen into a catalyst for fusion and a process for fusion. Mills claims hydrogen shrinks. He claims an emitted energy at 54.4 ev. I claim that high energy must be absorbed by weak force-based states to create a catalyst which can use that energy to create a path to fusion. Energy gets into the nucleus then the energy lowers the coulomb barrier by shielding nuclear charges. I propose to add the shielding factor to the equation for the coulomb barrier to predict fusion energies. The energies Mills claims by shrinking hydrogen, in my interpretation come from nuclear reaction. The transmutation energies can come out in quantum pieces through the same weak force-based states. Check my other posts or pending patent for more details.

Thanks for the info. I hardly know anything about your work but intend to explore it.

Correct, the production of energy by hydrino formation is not just any integer multiple of 13.6eV. But it is not a square multiple of 13.eV either. Rather, it is a difference of squares. In the case of Indium it would be [(1+2)^2 - 1^2]*13.6 eV = 108.8 eV of energy production. 54.4 eV of that would go into the Indium catalyst to ionize it, so 54.4 eV is left over which emitted as continuum radiation, leaving a H(1/3) hydrino.

In comparison to this, if virgin H2O was the catalyst instead of Indium, it would be [(1+3)^2 - 1^2]*13.6 eV = 204 eV of energy production. 81.6 eV of that goes into the water catalyst to ionize it, so 122.4 eV is left over and is emitted as continuum radiation, leaving a H(1/4) hydrino.

Now, Mills claims to see these particular energy (wavelength) cutoffs, according to the particular catalyst used and hydrino formed. I'm guessing in your theory one would not expect to see this, but I'm not sure. Again I look forward to exploring it as I'm able.

• The unusually high neutron capture cross section of certain (few) isotopes is somewhat of a mystery. 135-Xenon can be explained by magic

numbers, the others cannot. Xing Zhong Li (Professor Emeritus Tsinghua University) believes that the GENERAL stability of such isotopes is also

anomalous. He and I discussed this at some length at ICCF21 in Fort Collins last year.

Xing Zhong is one of two physicists who have e-mailed me to ask for more details regarding 'Serendipitous Discovery'

Alan / Bob, magicsound , please would you e-mail / post the scanning electron micrograph and the X-Ray flourescence data that you obtained from the

ultrasonically treated Indium foil , so that I can pass them on.

These were shown in Bob's poster. Bob, I hope you have recovered from your hip problem.

All the best, Pete.

• Official Post

Thanks to Bob Greenyer of MFMP for making another excellent recording of Mitch Swartz' presentation at at ICCF-22

External Content www.youtube.com

• Bob, magicsound, please would you e-mail / post the scanning electron micrograph and the X-Ray flourescence data that you obtained from the

ultrasonically treated Indium foil , so that I can pass them on.

I just got home from Italy last night and did the usual unpack-and-sort-mail today. I will post the SEM/EDX images tomorrow. Further tests will be done later this week, to see if it's replicable.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.