ICCF-22 (Sept. 8-13) News/reports/opinions

• Post by Gennadiy Tarassenko ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • rubycarat

your intellectual celerity has impressed many, about me, you can catch up at next Marseille's workshop in May 2020 :)

I wish those notes were more coherent. I should have had the Abstracts out too, but too much to juggle in the little auditorium chairs. Marseille 2020 .... hmmmmm, we'll see if the movie has begun production yet - who knows?!!

• If you will, ease your workload and skip the individual thank yous. No one will mind. You have done more than enough as is, and there is still more for you have left to do. If anything, we owe you the thanks for all you have done. Plus, you missed 5 days salary, paid for the excess baggage (gear/T-shirts), and covered incidental expenses, so we owe you full expenses paid for the next conference you attend, as "LENR-Forum Journalist".

One more podcast to transcribe (this weekend for sure!) and the article about the ICCF22 to post with photos, some audio, a little video. That will wrap it up nice. I am so grateful to you and LENR_forum. I look forward to contributing here when I can. GennaidyT. has some impromptu video that he is posting. Nice! Plus, he captured the Alla Kornilova interview on his phone. i want that for the documentary!!!

• Hi Ruby! I am always happy to help you, you are a good friend!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr: