Rossi: The final chapter

• Official Post

IMO, we are are nearing the end game for Rossi, and thought we could follow he, and his sockpuppets here, as they slowly disappear into the sunset. This may be a prolonged "final chapter", as he is an attention seeker, and they need an audience to feed their ego. But with the older Ecat's decommissioned for lack of customer demand, the SK not performing well -it's R/D apparently refocused from heat, to electricity production (important test coming in 2 weeks), and with no "real" customer in sight...I think it safe to say that he is out of any thrill left to keep his small, and dwindling fan base interested much longer. It is just a matter of time before he writes the stories ending, and goes on his merry way.

Think what you may of the man; that he had something once, he has something now, launched the era of Ni-H dry system research, hurt the field, or helped, one thing I believe we can all agree on, is that he is very manipulative, and shamelessly twists the truth. At Doral, he took it a step further, as his actions were shown in the court documents to be intentionally dishonest, deceitful. It was clearly a set-up to scam his business partner out of $89 million.

I could be wrong, and he may surprise us with yet another twist to rekindle interest, although I doubt it. Many thought he was done when the court documents went public. Thought so again when he got the rights back to the Ecat, and promptly announced they were no longer for sale. Then yet again, when he was caught tinkering with the QX's control box, and later on with the live stream of that ridiculous SK demo. He has nine lives, and if you include Petroldragon, he has used them all up, but you never know with him.

For lack of anything better to say, I will reluctantly admit I enjoyed following his antics these past 7 years. His was truly a captivating story, that caught many of our imaginations He never ceased to entertain us with some new angle, idea, or new toy to impress us with. Just the way he abused his JONP as a propaganda tool, made me shake my head at his chutzpah. He knows he is doing it, we know, he knows we know what he is doing, but that does not stop him from doing it over, and over again.

Such a flawed, but interesting character...I will miss him when he is gone.

For lack of anything better to say, I will reluctantly admit I enjoyed following his antics these past 7 years.

Do you miss Bernie Madoff too? Conmen and sociopaths bring ruin and pain. They have no redeeming characteristics. They waste time, energy, and resources better spent on legitimate activities. There is nothing good to be said for dishonesty and theft. Ask Darden how much he will miss Rossi. Ask JedRothwell .

• Official Post

Do you miss Bernie Madoff too? Conmen and sociopaths bring ruin and pain. They have no redeeming characteristics. They waste time, energy, and resources better spent on legitimate activities. There is nothing good to be said for dishonesty and theft.

I have to agree with you...since there was at least one victim (IH), I should be a little more respectful of what I say. There may be another (victim), and that is LENR, the science. That is a matter of opinion though, as many in the field think he was a plus.

By saying I will miss him, I did not mean to imply he was a good person. He is not by any measure. What I meant was that I will miss following him. Were Madoff still scamming, and everyone knew it, I would find that interesting also.

• Hi Shane D. ,

I like your, almost "Rossian", attempt to trigger some posters on this beautiful forum. It is working for me.

However, there is no reason whatsoever to suggest that this is the final chapter in Rossi's playbook. Actually i would like to state the opposite. We might be at the last part of volume 1, but there are a few more volumes underway. The IH noise, Dewey's chatter, Google, etc. all point to a build-up that will burst into the next chapter of LENR history, in which Rossi is, and always has been, a influential force.

The Italian wolf lays low, until he doesn't.

Cheers,

JB

• Official Post

However, there is no reason whatsoever to suggest that this is the final chapter in Rossi's playbook.

I will stick to my guns that this is the final chapter, albeit it may be a long one. Of course, if you still believe in the man as you do, there will be many more chapters. IMO, he has nothing left to offer. The only way out of this "final" web of deceit he has weaved, would be to present this so-called customer. But that won't happen, because there is none in the real sense of the word. If there is anyone, it is along the lines of Doral, where he is his own customer, or someone he knows is. And there is no factory. Can't be, because that thing (SK) is not certified.

Knowing there is no way out for him without showing yet again he lied, he is turning his attention to distracting his remaining fans away from talk about this customer, and selling heat, with this electricity thing. How many times have we been down this road with Rossi? Were I bored, I could use his own JONP comments the past 3 years to make mincemeat out of what he claims. He is all over the place; using one lie to cover for another. Literally child's play to prove he is full of it.

I say it is time to stick a fork in him. He is done.

• I will stick to my guns that this is the final chapter, albeit it may be a long one. Of course, if you still believe in the man as you do, there will be many more chapters. IMO, he has nothing left to offer. The only way out of this "final" web of deceit he has weaved, would be to present this so-called customer. But that won't happen, because there is none in the real sense of the word. If there is anyone, it is along the lines of Doral, where he is his own customer, or someone he knows is. And there is no factory. Can't be, because that thing (SK) is not certified.

Knowing there is no way out for him without showing yet again he lied, he is turning his attention to distracting his remaining fans away from talk about this customer, and selling heat, with this electricity thing. How many times have we been down this road with Rossi? Were I bored, I could use his own JONP comments the past 3 years to make mincemeat out of what he claims. He is all over the place; using one lie to cover for another. Literally child's play to prove he is full of it.

I say it is time to stick a fork in him. He is done.

Rossi is like Charles Goodyear who

never quit no matter the odds.

https://connecticuthistory.org…-vulcanization-of-rubber/

• Official Post

Rossi is like Charles Goodyear who

never quit no matter the odds.

I am sure Charles is turning over in his grave after being compared to Rossi! I will agree with you that Rossi is no quitter, but that is where any comparison ends, or should, between he, and most, if not all, of our inventor folk hero's of lore. Yes there were some sharks in the bunch, but I can't think of a one of them that did what he did at Doral.

As far as I know, Rossi's only profitable invention had something to do with a Generator capable of running on biofuel, which is common nowadays. I won't count his Petroldragon invention, which he and a few sockpuppets claim is in use (patent lapsed), because I have never seen any authentic verification to back that up.

So maybe one day if there is conclusive proof he has something revolutionary, I will entertain comparing him to some of the great figures. As of now, IMO he is just an determined conman.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.