Rossi: The final chapter

• So maybe one day if there is conclusive proof he has something revolutionary, I will entertain comparing him to some of the great figures. As of now, IMO he is just an determined conman.

If Rossi can succeed in warping the output production of electrons extracted from the SK plasma back around into the input power feed, to produce infinite COP, that would be interesting.

• If Rossi can succeed in warping the output production of electrons extracted from the SK plasma back around into the input power feed, to produce infinite COP, that would be interesting.

Yes, it would be very interesting if Rossi were able to warp spacetime using home depot parts in his condo in Miami Beach. It would be even more interesting if he could name even one customer. Or one employee for that matter.

• Andrea Rossi

June 6, 2019 at 2:11 PM

Frank Acland:

An extremely important test is on course.

At the end of next week I will have a clear idea of the level we reached.

Thank you for your attention to the work of our team,

Warm Regards,

I always think, with Rossi, this translates as:

Some sucker giving me money no longer accepts my latest (insert "puppet" show, demo, etc) as evidence that he should continue to give me money. Time for a new, rigged a different way, test.

• Likely somebody else doing tests for him, or Rossi claiming such tests as his own.

Just in case, whoever he is, he/they will be probably better off avoiding any plan of coming out at some point with an "actually we made tests for him all along" -kind of joke.

News to his followers...Rossi is now operating in the state of California.

Fred Zoepfl is keeping the regulators in Florida on Rossi's case. Perhaps he is feeling the heat and needs to change venues. He may find that regulation is just as tough in Caifornia. After all, he plainly claims to be operating an unlicensed and uninspected nuclear fusion reactor. He also claims to be an engineeer which he is most certainly not.

• Fred Zoepfl is keeping the regulators in Florida on Rossi's case. Perhaps he is feeling the heat and needs to change venues. He may find that regulation is just as tough in Caifornia. After all, he plainly claims to be operating an unlicensed and uninspected nuclear fusion reactor. He also claims to be an engineeer which he is most certainly not.

My guess is that it has something to do with Hurley, who assisted at the QX demo in Stockholm. I think he is from California, and has something to do with oil refineries.

• Rossi's controller must have gotten more complicated. It not only has to pump the LENR plasma reaction but it also has to capture the back current produced by the plasma.

There is likely a connection between the pumping signal and the flow of back current. This feedback relationship may need an top of the line oscilloscope to visualize together with an expert in the use of that device

• It may now have gotten to a point where Rossi's team as well as his partner is gently pushing Rossi to the side and assuming the bulk of the R&D effort. This move to the west coast to conduct the test may be an indication of this situation,

How is Home Depot different in CA vs FL?

LOLOL!

But I think Fred Z. has not talked to the California nuclear regulation authorities yet. Not the engineering licensing people. I bet he will if Rossi really starts to run a shop there. But it's a bit improbable that he will do anything much there.

• A couple of interesting comments

from A.R.

1. Frank Acland
    2. Andrea Rossi May 20, 2019 at 10:22 PM

Frank Acland:

We are still in an R&D phase, therefore I am still making by hand ( solder, board and components at hand ) the control box, correcting on the paper the schematic when errors pop up. It will be manufactured by robots when and if the system will work.

I am very optimistic about the fact that it could work, but so far it is premature. The fact that making a board by hand is not accurate is not true. It is slower, of course, but, you know, robots are fast, but they do not invent. They make things faster after things have been invented. Fortunately, otherwise I’d be jobless, albeit I have a plan B: could play drums with you at the piano and Thomas Florek at the guitar. “The A.I. Fused”

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Frank Acland May 20, 2019 at 10:38 AM

Dear Andrea,

How is work progressing with direct electricity generation from the E-Cat SK?

Best wishes,

Frank Acland

4. Andrea Rossi May 20, 2019 at 3:12 PM

Frank Acland:

We are working like dogs. The theory id sound, the reactor is OK, now it’s all in the electronics. The boards I made so far have not been so good, but we are progressing and I believe we are getting closer and closer to success. If we succeed, the COP becomes infinite.

Warm Regards,

Andrea