Rossi: The final chapter

• PhysicsForDummies Interesting question I've been curious about for a long time. Is Mats sincere about his belief in Rossi in which case he is terminally dumb or is he dishonest about it? My thought is that he is honest. I've read his book and I participated in his forum as long as it was uncensored and my rather sensitive scam antennae were never stimulated by anything Mats did or wrote. My strong suspicion is that he really believed Rossi and mostly still does though it would be incredible if he didn't occasionally have at least twinges of second thoughts. Apart from the fact that Mats seems to have an honest personality, there doesn't seem to be enough profit in Rossi's scams for outsiders for them to be dishonest on Rossi's behalf.

Edited: No reason to add this other than to slip in an insult. Shane

• Official Post

Anybody remember this guy, and is this a desperation move to attract attention?

1. Andrea Rossi June 22, 2019 at 4:18 PM

Dear Readers:

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED NOW THAT THERE ARE AROUND PERSONS THAT SAY THEY CAN COLLECT FUNDS ON OUR BEHALF TO FINANCE US OR TO BUY OUR PLANTS OR TO HAVE A PRIORITY IN THE WAITING LIST: ATTENTION! THIS IS A FRAUD ! WE HAVE AUTHORIZED NOBODY TO SELL OUR LICENCE OR TO COLLECT FUNDS ON OUR BEHALF !!! IF SOMEBODY CONTACTS YOU IN THIS DIRECTION, PLEASE CONTACT US GIVING US HIS ADDRESS: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY INFORM YOU IF HE IS A REGULAR LICENSEE OR A FRAUDSTER,

WARM REGARDS,

A.R.

• Rossi doesn't want attention from anyone who would take his technology seriously and have the means to perform tests to replicate. However, I believe he does want the attention of individuals who don't have the means to replicate.

• Famous last words ? :)

NOT :(

• Official Post

Rossi doesn't want attention from anyone who would take his technology seriously and have the means to perform tests to replicate.

That excuse worked until Doral. The remaining believers need to come up with something new to account for what came after that. If you want me to remind you of what that was, I will be happy to tell you? :)

IHFB is back, maybe he has something to add.

• Official Post

Congratulations LF members, looks like we are now the "house organ forum":

1. Fernando June 26, 2019 at 10:08 AM

Dear Andrea:

In the house organ forum the trolls of IH are saying that the stunning success of your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

has been bought from you paying persons to click! Surely they do not know, or pretend not to know, that it is impossible, because the statistics on Researchgate are made only by registered scientists and researchers that put their face, because when they click the algorithm of Researchgate checks the authorship and the same person is not counted more than once. But Rossi is Rossi, and with Rossi also the impossible can be possible, so, please, confess: how much did you pay to obtain in less than 5 months 26800 full readings, 1737 recommendations, 572.5 index of research interest and counting ? How much costed to you to cherry-pick 26800 persons in hundreds of universities and labs all around the world? And how much money to each of them had you to give to force them a recommendation? Confess!

Fernando

• I guess I will forward this to Researchgate , for their investigation file.

• That excuse worked until Doral. The remaining believers need to come up with something new to account for what came after that. If you want me to remind you of what that was, I will be happy to tell you? :)

IHFB is back, maybe he has something to add.

I still firmly believe that to be the case. The E-Cat SK technology makes sense when looking at the long, extended history of other devices that utilized the EVO phenomena. But it doesn't matter at this point if the E-Cat SK is real or not, because we're never going to see it commercialized. Rossi would rather it fade away and never see the light of day than to risk giving any sort of advantage or information to a competitor. He's exactly like Patterson - he wants total dominance or nothing.

• @Director

"The E-Cat SK technology makes sense when looking at the long, extended history of other devices that utilized the EVO phenomena".

Apparently the last Mizuno reactor does not utilize the EVO phenomena or other type of electric discharge. I believe that a definitive confirmation on this point from Mizuno would be important.

• Apparently the last Mizuno reactor does not utilize the EVO phenomena or other type of electric discharge. I believe that a definitive confirmation on this point from Mizuno would be important.

It does not. The description in the ICCF22 paper is complete. He did glow discharge earlier, but he determined this was only working as a method of applying Pd to Ni. The present method seems crude, but it works better. I think because it pushes layers of contamination out of the way.

• [Rossi would rather it fade away and never see the light of day than to risk giving any sort of advantage or information to a competitor]

OMG!

It does seem extreme. It reminds me of a Russian fable about the God in Oh My God. God sends an angel who appears before a peasant working in a field. The peasant is awestruck. He bows and grovels. The angel says, "Fear not. I am an angel, sent by God to grant you any wish you desire."

The peasant is again overwhelmed, and raises his head, his eyes overflowing with tears of gratitude. But the angel adds: "There is one condition though. Whatever God gives to you, he will give twice that to your neighbor."

The peasant stops . . . Thinks . . . Pulls his beard and thinks. His eyes cloud over, and he says, "Then strike out one of my eyes!"

• Geez. What a dismal tale. I prefer this one:

The Drowning Man

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

• I guess I will forward this to Researchgate , for their investigation file.

Rossi has activated his sockpuppets to save the day ...

(Just a random selection: "Jeffrey"

• Jeffrey June 25, 2019 at 6:41 PM

Hey, Andrea!

Update of your stats on Researchgate: full readings 26750, recommendations 1737, research interest index 592.5 !

Note that the recommendations and the research interest index are made by professors and researchers that put their face and, as I saw, they are from every part of the world’s universities and laboratories. This is some peer reviewing !

The readers also should know that Researchgate is written by 15 millions scientists that write their publications on it and compose the statistics of every publication. This makes very important the success of your paper.

"This makes very important the success of your paper."

I'm not a native english guy, but hey, I've read a lot of Rossi's posting's and have listened to a lot of his audio recording's.

Remind's me, WHO is speaking and HOW he is speaking. Just missing the usual audio uhh, ehh, ahh...

"This makes very important the success of your paper."

Is not like a native english speaker, who call's himself "Jeffrey", would post!

BTW: Jeffrey is a "One Time Poster".

Sockpuppet's to the rescue!

Italian tongue style!

Dott. Rossi: You're getting old! In the past, you were doing better!

Maybe JPR, Prof, Raffaele Bongo or a random female avatar will be activated to get rid of this ?! :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.