Rossi: The final chapter

• @Director

"The E-Cat SK technology makes sense when looking at the long, extended history of other devices that utilized the EVO phenomena".

Apparently the last Mizuno reactor does not utilize the EVO phenomena or other type of electric discharge. I believe that a definitive confirmation on this point from Mizuno would be important.

Whenever you are loading a metal with hydrogen it can become brittle and more susceptible to fracto-emission. Apparently, in Mizuno's device the nickel becomes very permeable to hydrogen. This tells me that the hydrogen is pushing through the lattice and possibly producing micro-discharges.

• Rossi has said something useful

Christophe

June 27, 2019 at 3:36 AM

Dr Rossi:Do you consider your effect a cold fusion?

Andrea Rossi

June 27, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Christophe:

No. There are no fusions.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Yeah, how long did it take to open Your eyes ? Anyway, late but better too late than never. Finally You see, what "LIES" behind his blabla.

• Yeah, how long did it take to open Your eyes ? Anyway, late but better too late than never. Finally You see, what "LIES" behind his blabla.

The fact that Rossi indicates there is no fusion does not exclude Rossi has discovered an excess heat mechanism.
    He simply could have gained more insights from his research further over the last period.

Why am I saying this? If you read Holmlid's papers carefully, you will find that they reveal options for harvesting excess heat/electricity without fusion, e.g. harvesting the energy of released (charged) particles with high kinetic energy. Many LENR phenomena could be linked to UHD/UDD, including Rossi's.

In fact Rossi recently referred to a paper he introduced at Researchgate.net with quite some references to the works of Holmlid.

Having no or hardly any radiation during these phenomena may be another hint towards that direction.

Understand me well, I am not a big Rossi fan either, but the 'Rossi story' may be more complex than we all suspect.

Understand me well, I am not a big Rossi fan either, but the 'Rossi story' may be more complex than we all suspect.

Really? Everything Rossi has ever made, inasmuch as can be objectively determined and not "Rossi-says," is complete junk. There is nothing complex about Rossi's story. He's a low to medium ability con man and crook. There's never been anything to Rossi other than claims and non-working devices. Rossi's devices have been non-working as to their avowed purposes. They work fine to separate suckers from their money.

In fact Rossi recently referred to a paper he introduced at Researchgate.net with quite some references to the works of Holmlid.

Having no or hardly any radiation during these phenomena may be another hint towards that direction.

Seems that nobody has noted that the most cited author in Rossi's paper is David Hestenes (emeritus professor of Arizona University).

It would be interesting to know his opinion on "LENR"/"UDH" researches.

-------

An Interview with David Hestenes: His Life and Achievements

• Official Post

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I did not found it elsewhere in here, and it was just posted by a commenter in E-catworld.

I can't blame anyone doing a smear piece on Rossi, he has done everything to deserve being smeared. But from there to cast doubts in the LENR field altogether, It makes me furious with Rossi and with the author of this hit piece that paints LENR in general as a nutjob space with Rossi as a central figure.

Matts Lewan is also mocked harshly, and unnecesarily IMO.

https://skepticalinquirer.org/…aimed-cold-fusion-device/

• 1. still assessing – improving the working ones
    2. this is a very complex issue

Now guess the question...don't cheat.

How did the Pentagon's $25 billion artificial intelligence "Super Magic 8-Ball" computer respond when asked, "why did the chicken cross the road?"

Let's face it, the Chinese are ahead of us in this technology. A few years ago one of their publicly revealed AI bots mined public opinion from the internet. It was then asked, "What is the Chinese Dream" (equivalent to the "American Dream.") It said something like: "to purloin large sums of money from a government project and emigrate to America." They shut it down in a hurry. That is what is known as a Kinsley gaff

I can't blame anyone doing a smear piece on Rossi, he has done everything to deserve being smeared. But from there to cast doubts in the LENR field altogether, It makes me furious with Rossi and with the author of this hit piece that paints LENR in general as a nutjob space with Rossi as a central figure.

"Smear" is defined as: " to damage the reputation of (someone) by false accusations; slander." -- Calling Rossi a crook and a convicted criminal is fact. Calling the ecat and all its variants frauds and con jobs are facts. The truth is never a smear, it is never slander and truth is absolute defense to slander and libel accusations in a court of law (in the US anyway). If Rossi sued someone for calling him a criminal fraud, he'd have to prove in court that he has never been those things. You know very well he can't do that and would never dare to argue it against any individual or organization with resources to defend. I don't think Rossi would ever risk a do-over of his case vs IH and that wasn't even about defamation.

Matts Lewan is also mocked harshly, and unnecesarily IMO.

I can't say what I want to about Matts Lewan on this forum so I will just say I agree completely with the article and I would have much more to say about it if I could do so without risking a ban.

• Mats recognized that Rossi's tech was real and reported on it.

Sadly, Rossi's is never going to commercialize his technology in any meaningful way. The concept of the QX/SK is too simple and he isn't about to present a working system that a dozen other parties can copy in a heart beat. Also, since the basics of how the device functions has already been explained (it's simply using the negative resistance regime to produce a complex space charge or macro-EVO) he is probably paranoid of anyone stealing any ideas about his cooling and control system.

• Official Post

Sadly, Rossi's is never going to commercialize his technology in any meaningful way. The concept of the QX/SK is too simple and he isn't about to present a working system that a dozen other parties can copy in a heart beat. Also, since the basics of how the device functions has already been explained (it's simply using the negative resistance regime to produce a complex space charge or macro-EVO) he is probably paranoid of anyone stealing any ideas about his cooling and control system.

This is no argument.

Even with other companies copying his invention he would have at least months of advantage. And the global demand for a cheap environmental friendly energy source is a trillion dollar market, if not more. Rossi, his children and even their children would never face any financial issues again if he would go fullsteam to public. And Rossi would still be in history books forever.

But Rossi isn't doing it. So it can only be a fantasy of him.

In my humble oppinion Rossi saw a strange effect in the early days, while copying Piantelli. And he thought he was able to scale the effect up by increasing the error rate of the measurement equipment and process.

And he just can't admit this fact to himself, so he has to keep up this facade...maybe more for himself than for his followers.

• Official Post

As I read this, Team Google did try, and failed to replicate Rossi:

"The team's second agenda tested whether heating hydrogen with various powdered metals triggers fusion, yielding heat and fusion byproducts. Italian cold-fusion proponents have made the claim since the 1990s, including Andrea Rossi, the colorful inventor of the E-Cat, a device that Rossi claims is a LENR reactor.

But when researchers tried to replicate Rossi's claims, they realized their tools could easily give inaccurate results at the required temperatures and pressures. So Berlinguette and his students built four of the world's most precise calorimeters, devices that measure the heat given off by reactions taking place within them. They then ran 420 separate trials of the experiments—and none of them clearly yielded excess heat."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.