Rossi: The final chapter

• Official Post

Rossi, besides the odd investment, is the only one that ever received a significant amount for an LENR device! He is the LENR truth!

True. And instead investing these $10 mio into manufacturing plants and engineering/marketing employees he just bought some condos in florida.

He didn't even donate 1 cent to children with cancer, as he claimed loudly in the early days...

• True. And instead investing these $10 mio into manufacturing plants and engineering/marketing employees he just bought some condos in florida.

He didn't even donate 1 cent to children with cancer, as he claimed loudly in the early days...

Whatever this scammer claimed, was a lie. And nothing else.

• I can change this and learn from that mistake

You cannot. Else You would have done already. ..

• A.R. Thinking Production.

Research must be positive.

Is he be feeling the heat from

Mizuno?

1. Bernie Morrissey July 25, 2019 at 12:37 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

I want to congratulate you and your team on all the great progress you are making on the E-cat SK Leonardo. When you achieve your goals with the E-cat SK Leonardo do you think you will be able to shift more energy towards production and a little less research.

THANK YOU,

Bernie Morrissey

2. Andrea Rossi July 25, 2019 at 3:00 PM

Bernie Morrissey:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• ... and You are totally right. This s....r isn't worth a nanosecond of anything...

• In he very near future, there might need to be created a thread called The New Beginning.

You forgot "monopoles" " nanoplasmonics", "black holes", "polaritons" and ...

blockchain.

• Let's see, when this "dottore" contradicts himself, once again.

Last time he stated, that the effect is neither fission nor fusion. So it is something different...

let us post in here, when he will state some opposite statements.

• We all know - it is not fusion, not fission, it is simply the famous Rossi-Effect! Whatever that is or will be - he will work on it, claim to be close, will improve, will... until he and all his lies and legacy will disappear into oblivion some day...and mankind never will see a working E-Cat, which is on the market with customer installations since 2011...

• Sam12,

After following the Rossi saga since at least 2011, I have to ask a question. As I was earlier on, a Rossi supporter myself, posting several posts in support of him and calling out the so called "patho-skeptics", I ask this in earnest.

How to you process all the factual events over the past few years? Would you please respond as to what your opinion of what happened to the "Rossi proclaimed" benchmarks?

1) You have have seen Rossi state he has reached "5 sigma". If true, (although Rossi never explained it in detail) is a process which indicated that his reactors were 99.9999% reliable. Yet he always "has problems". This is contradictory or lie?

2) That he has customers for the last three iterations of his unit. They are always satisfied. Yet he continues to "move to the next design" and these satisfied customers are left in the dust? What do you think Rossi has done with these 4-5 NEW customers? Is he still supporting them? Are their reactors still running?

Please consider the implications here. Customers would have spent large amounts of money installing eCats and now they are abandoned?

Or was this just lies?

3) Rossi keeps stating his "team" is working hard. Yet all evidence points that he has no team. Even in Doral, his team was (2) people. He has stated this for years. Do you think this is just exaggeration or actual lies.

4) He recycles the same hyperbole, Each time he needs a "bump" in supporter excitement, he starts talking about "direct electricity" or "self sustain". What do you think about this? It is clearly not an issue. If he has reactors with COP of 50+ like he claims, it would be simple, very simple, to hook up a sterling engine or such and an alternator and loop the power to self sustain. Yet he then will state this is not possible, giving vague and silly, unfounded reasons. What is your opinion on this?

5) The Doral fiasco clearly proved that Rossi lied and cheated. He generated fake invoices, fake customers, fake engineers, fake everything. All while posting on JONP how great everything was. These were proven lies. Do you think, like some here, that he had to because of the EVIL venture capital vampire was sucking him dry. (Even though they paid him 10 million dollars!) Seriously, what do you think of Doral event?

You stated well over a year ago, you were going to give him a year. Rossi has done nothing but go down hill. The last demo was laughable. And yet, here you are.... still supporting him. How do you come to this conclusion. Based upon known data and fact, how do you arrive to your decision? Is it simply that you believe what Rossi says based upon no supporting evidence. That you can ignore all the blatant evidence and still believe?

I once supported him.... but it did not take long to see his lying and deceiving ways. Unlike some, I would not support a fraud and liar simply because "his enemy" was a venture capitalist. He has done mu;ch to harm the legitimacy of LENR / CF. Not calling him out and holding him accountable is like ignoring Maddoff's criminal ponzi scheme and stating that what he is doing "is interesting". Yes, swindling millions of dollars is interesting, but criminal.

So again, would you be interested in addressing each of the above points as to why you still believe Rossi, even some months after your self set deadline.

Respectfully,

Bob

• there might need to be created a thread called The New Beginning.

True, there "might". Something "might" always happen.

Axil, may I ask what happened to the "Industrialization" of the SK?

There should be hundreds if not thousands of installations right now, considering the robotic production lines and fly-by-wire control from Miami Beach

Remember Rossi said he was well past needing to show it works, he was in full blast Industrialization phase.

And the "customer" was very close going public to vouch for the technology, 8 out of 10 on the satisfaction scale.

Why is there no discussion about the SK anymore? Aren't you curious for some evidence it exists?

How many NEW BEGINNINGs have we seen for e-cat improvements over the at least 8 years of development?

Please help me fill out a list of these new beginnings:

e-cat Classic

e-cat HT

e-cat 1MW (5 sigma)

e-cat SK (fully Industrialized magnificence)

e-cat Leonardo DiCaprio (electrifying!)

e-cat Orbo (AA battery Infused)

And as a self-styled theoretical physics guy, can you explain to me your current understanding of what is "The Rossi Effect"?

His website still shows a fusion reaction. If it is not the fusion reaction he documented before, how can one change ones self named affect to something else completely and not be considered a charlatan.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.