Rossi: The final chapter

• I don't doubt for a single second that Rossi's working on producing an improved version of the SK. The problem is that he's never going to share enough info with a partner to get the support to mass produce his technology.

• I don't doubt for a single second that Rossi's working on producing an improved version of the SK. The problem is that he's never going to share enough info with a partner to get the support to mass produce his technology.

In that case, given that that the SK actually works and is now functioning at the site of at least one customer, then word has got to leak out. Then presumably he will be able to procure financing to run his own production facility. Given that Rossi desires control and security/secrecy, I would think this is a route he would like to take.

• As far as I have observed, anyone who believes Rossi is for real also believes a whole host of other preposterous and far-fetched things. I suppose these people just consider themselves to be more open-minded than their fellow humans. Plenty of space in there, no doubt.

Far fetched, as in believing LENR ultimately providing a useful source of energy for mankind? If you can't believe that, then I doubt you could believe Rossi has something. But hey, we all have inner space, a fascinating place of possibilities. Perhaps some of us are better at interior design than others. Hopefully it's not too drab in there.

• Far fetched, as in believing LENR ultimately providing a useful source of energy for mankind? If you can't believe that, then I doubt you could believe Rossi has something. But hey, we all have inner space, a fascinating place of possibilities. Perhaps some of us are better at interior design than others. Hopefully it's not too drab in there.

Nope, believing LENR may ultimately provide a useful source of energy is not that far fetched or outlandish. Believing Rossi’s endless BS has any merit IS ridiculous. What I was talking about is UFOs, polywater, Bigfoot, magnetic motors, and the rest of the paranormal looney bin. The remaining Rossi believers seem to be serial credulists. Lots of LENR supporters believed Rossi at first. Most of them have come to their senses at this point. The truth is, there is little reason to think Rossi has anything to do with LENR, regardless of what your view of LENR is.

• Nope, believing LENR may ultimately provide a useful source of energy is not that far fetched or outlandish. Believing Rossi’s endless BS has any merit IS ridiculous. What I was talking about is UFOs, polywater, Bigfoot, magnetic motors, and the rest of the paranormal looney bin. The remaining Rossi believers seem to be serial credulists. Lots of LENR supporters believed Rossi at first. Most of them have come to their senses at this point. The truth is, there is little reason to think Rossi has anything to do with LENR, regardless of what your view of LENR is.

Many of your examples are more believable than Rossi. Most with very small but greater than zero probability unlike Rossi. For example, I think Rossi having a working e-cat and the Flat Earth hypothesis being true are about equal statistically. Extraterrestrial UFO's are higher, relatively.

• Nope, believing LENR may ultimately provide a useful source of energy is not that far fetched or outlandish. Believing Rossi’s endless BS has any merit IS ridiculous. What I was talking about is UFOs, polywater, Bigfoot, magnetic motors, and the rest of the paranormal looney bin. The remaining Rossi believers seem to be serial credulists. Lots of LENR supporters believed Rossi at first. Most of them have come to their senses at this point. The truth is, there is little reason to think Rossi has anything to do with LENR, regardless of what your view of LENR is.

Perhaps you are right and Rossi has nothing to do with LENR. I don't know, I only believe that he does have something.

You don't believe in UFOs. Well nobody's perfect.

• Mizuno's technology while stunning is the equivalent of what Rossi was working on before his first public test. Rossi moved forward from there, testing a wide array of different configurations and optimizations. He soon learned that there were other ways to produce atomic hydrogen to dramatically accelerate the absorption process into the nickel. Electrical discharges, radio frequency generators, the use of of LiAlH4 (the gas that is emitted is atomic before recombining), and other methods allowed him to improve upon his first devices. Eventually, he started working on pure plasma based devices after he and other parties observed "creatures of light" within his reactors that used three phase AC power that created rotating magnetic fields (ideal for spinning up plasma). I remember a few of the names were E-Cat X, Madam Curie, QX, SK, etc. These all had one common feature - they utilized the negative resistance regime of an electrical discharge to create a self organizing "complex space charge configuration" or macro-EVO. I'm guessing his first systems only produced transitory EVOs in a method similar to Kenneth Shoulder's original system. Later, I think he probably discovered that you could create a stable macro-EVO. These go through three stages. First, the complex space charge configuration is formed with an interior of positive ions and an exterior of electrons. A double layer of positive ions and negatively charged electrons protect the structure like a cellular membrane. Second, further self-organization takes place and the CSCC starts absorbing energy and matter from the plasma environment and converting it into electrical current. During this stage, the CSCC remains tethered to the electrode. Finally, the last step of self organization takes place and the CSCC detaches from the electrode.

My guess is that he has been able to optimize the self organization of the CSCC by resonantly tuning the circuit and adding heavier elements such as Argon in addition to hydrogen or deuterium.

I think another level will be using additional isotopes that can be spin polarized like 199Hg or silver.

• Mizuno's technology while stunning is the equivalent of what Rossi was working on before his first public test. Rossi moved forward from there, testing a wide array of different configurations and optimizations. He soon learned that there were other ways to produce atomic hydrogen to dramatically accelerate the absorption process into the nickel. Electrical discharges, radio frequency generators, the use of of LiAlH4 (the gas that is emitted is atomic before recombining), and other methods allowed him to improve upon his first devices. Eventually, he started working on pure plasma based devices after he and other parties observed "creatures of light" within his reactors that used three phase AC power that created rotating magnetic fields (ideal for spinning up plasma). I remember a few of the names were E-Cat X, Madam Curie, QX, SK, etc. These all had one common feature - they utilized the negative resistance regime of an electrical discharge to create a self organizing "complex space charge configuration" or macro-EVO. I'm guessing his first systems only produced transitory EVOs in a method similar to Kenneth Shoulder's original system. Later, I think he probably discovered that you could create a stable macro-EVO. These go through three stages. First, the complex space charge configuration is formed with an interior of positive ions and an exterior of electrons. A double layer of positive ions and negatively charged electrons protect the structure like a cellular membrane. Second, further self-organization takes place and the CSCC starts absorbing energy and matter from the plasma environment and converting it into electrical current. During this stage, the CSCC remains tethered to the electrode. Finally, the last step of self organization takes place and the CSCC detaches from the electrode.

My guess is that he has been able to optimize the self organization of the CSCC by resonantly tuning the circuit and adding heavier elements such as Argon in addition to hydrogen or deuterium.

I think another level will be using additional isotopes that can be spin polarized like 199Hg or silver.

The things you say Rossi has done have not actually occurred. Even if you believe Rossisays, he never said most of these things, and in fact Rossi would not understand three quarters of what you just wrote. You are projecting your own fantasies into this alternate reality that is consistent with delusions. If Rossi has improved things as many times as you state, he would have something that works by now.

• Quote from Interested Observer

As far as I have observed, anyone who believes Rossi is for real also believes a whole host of other preposterous and far-fetched things.

Is that what passes for an Interesting Observation these days? Pah.

• In he very near future, there might need to be created a thread called The New Beginning.

Yeah, please create such a thread!

But only after you get an e-cat delivered (which you have probably pre-ordered in 2012) from a the e-cat distributor (that poor guys who bought e-cat distribution licenses from Rossi in 2012, but haven’t been able to sell a single e-cat ever).

Or wait with this new thread until you have pictures from home-depot shelfs filled with e-cats, or pictures from the “robotized production lines” for e-cats (the factories and staff which since years wait for the production of thousands of units per day).

Or wait until Rossi hands over of a million dollar cheque to a “Children with cancer” charity.

Or ...

• The things you say Rossi has done have not actually occurred. Even if you believe Rossisays, he never said most of these things, and in fact Rossi would not understand three quarters of what you just wrote. You are projecting your own fantasies into this alternate reality that is consistent with delusions. If Rossi has improved things as many times as you state, he would have something that works by now.

I am not writing this to respond to you. What I'm about to say is for the benefit of other readers.

Rossi's systems have worked. There have been failures both intentional and unintentional, but multiple parties have witnessed Rossi's systems producing significant to huge amounts of excess heat or have replicated his systems themselves. What I find disgusting is not that Rossi is being attacked by individuals like you (due to his recent puppet show that made the whole community look like raving lunatics to outsiders he deserves ridicule), but that even supporters of LENR are willing to dismiss the idea that his technology ever worked because they despise him so badly. This is horrible, in my opinion.

And you're right, Rossi never flat out said most of what I posted. But I've been following this saga very closely and there have been many nuggets of information posted online. Also, some things are flat out obvious. For example, the glowing "creatures of light" in his LiAlH4 and nickel systems that used higher voltage three phase AC to produce a rotating magnetic field was exactly what was needed to spin up a plasma vortex. This method has been used in spheromaks in the past. Also, the complex space charge configuration is an absolute reality. There are many mainstream papers about them! This is a phenomena that has been documented for very long time. Whenever a negative resistance takes place, one of these complex space charges must form to power the circuit while the voltage and current relationship is reversed!

I'm sure Rossi knows all about complex space charges and negative resistances. Moreover, I'm sure he is aware of the ion acoustic waves they produce because they were on his oscilloscope during the Stockholm presentation. The wave forms on that display are the SIGNATURE of a negative resistance. The ion acoustic waves are a result of the complex space charge configuration periodically absorbing energy and matter from the plasma and then ejecting the same. Almost like a life form, they do this to power themselves and the circuit.

Moreover, Kenneth Shoulders is mentioned in one of Rossi's papers. I'm certain that he has read his work and knows that the macro-scale plasmoid or complex space charge configuration in the QX or SK is simply a larger steady state form of EVO. And as we know, going back a hundred years, there are dozens of technologies that utilizes EVOs (even if they were not called that) or the negative resistance regime to produce anomalous effects. I've posted a list of inventions on here before, so I won't do so again. The fact is that by producing a macro-scale EVO you are concentrating the active agent of all these systems into a ball that can produce POWERFUL anomalies including excess energy in multiple forms.

Rossi has irritated me to extreme lengths, but I will give him credit to one thing. He's a workaholic and never quits. I don't expect him to ever present a working technology to the world in a way that's open. But we have learned a lot by following how he has improved his technology.

• The final chapter is upon us. Beyond the Self Powering LENR generator, that just pours electrons from nowhere into your home electrical grid (but must be first industrialized and tested in a Factory owned by a real Customer who will be pleased at the savings), and infinite adjustable COP based on choice of resistors with which to tailor the COP to the load, like a few L of water or a large room in Miami winter, ... what can there be to improve? Fits in wristwatch?

• Beliefs are cheap. Proof is more difficult. Science isn't built on "beliefs."

Oh why not. I'll be contrarian. Some beliefs are hard won beliefs involving much investigation. Very much of science is outside the purvey of what would be considered 'proof'. In fact much of science begins with a hunch - a proto-belief - which is then methodically tested to see if it stands up. If it stands up, even then that does not constitute proof per se, but serves to affirm and strengthen what was once a hunch or tentative belief. And yet, even after tests seem to confirm the truth of a belief, such a belief may still be shown to be fundamentally flawed in the future. Such is the nature of science.

Someone will say science may not be about proof, but about facts. However, we can have many experimental facts before us and yet come to different conclusions, different beliefs if you will, depending on how we chose to interpret or prioritize our facts. Science is very much a human, fallible affair and far from absolute. I believe in the efficacy of science, it is a very excellent method of exploration. But it needs to be put in its place. Don't bow down before it, and don't beat people up with it. Science was made for man, not man for science.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.