Rossi: The final chapter

Rossi could be similar to Randy Mills

and his Sun Cell technology.

They think they have a product

ready for market but run into

problems they had not anticipated.

Correct. For example, the problem that their claims aren't right and their devices don't do what they say.

• Whether you like it or not an eventual, highly improbable Mizuno success would increase Rossi, Mills and other NiH researchers popularity.

All are black-listed and have a record in dissident-scientists file

Mizuno record:

Dr. Tadahiko Mizuno Origin : DBN 1998

Category : New Energy

kind of theory : kind of particle :

kind of critics : kind of energy : Cold fusion

email : [email protected]

email :

web1 : http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_coldfusion.htm

web2 : http://db.naturalphilosophy.org/member/?memberid=820

web3 : http://www.rexresearch.com/mizuno/mizuno.htm

key statements: Cold fusion Nuclear Transmutation: The Reality of Cold Fusion

Das narrenschiff mit lyric ( and english interpretation )

https://www.sciencefocus.com/t…ise-of-the-flat-earthers/

• How about placing some hope on Industrial Heat and SAFIRE? The more eggs in your hope basket, the better. Hope springs eternal.

• Self made ghostbusters are not very lyric folks. I guess he is hunting for the pink tomato monster you usually encounter after a liquid consummation.

Liquid consumation ? Im am stuck again, to follow, this time Yours...

• Andrea Rossi Granted Patent for E-cat

https://www.newsanyway.com/201…granted-patent-for-e-cat/

(I kid you not. That's what it says.)

Has anyone ever replicated the device in the patent?

It looks a bit sketchy. Like a home-made Li - Ni battery set up to be overheated to runaway on purpose.

I wonder if that patent has 300000 full reads...

(post moved here from the Media/News/Video Library-No comments thread)

• Hi All,

Mats wants to be part of the “final chaper”;

Bruce – it is difficult to report on Rossi's activities at the moment since there's no confirmed news. At all.

However, lately I have been regularly in contact with Rossi, and I have also gone through large parts of the documentation from the court case. I start to have a clearer idea on what really happened, and why everyone reacted as they did, including IH. Will try to confirm my hypothesis and report on it some day.

The conclusion and my assessment, in any case, is that Rossi has what he claims. First, nothing else makes sense. Second, what Rossi tells me keeps making sense (theory, experiments, efforts, ambitions, behaviour, doubts, etc etc).

I don't know anything about his ongoing sales of heat to customers. I have the impression that he is very careful about letting customers in, while also being strongly focused on the R&D of SSM.

I also think he could be ready to do a convincing demo (significantly easier with SSM since there's no input at all), maybe closed, which could move some things.

At that point comes the question on how to diffuse the technology to the world in an efficient way. I have my opinions and I'm ready to help if I get the opportunity.

From my point of view, this amazing story is continuing, and I'm still curious about where it will lead.

Yet, I understand that as an outside observer, without talking with Rossi, it's very difficult to get a reasonably solid idea on what he is doing. Which is why it will come as a complete surprise to the world if he one days presents a solid and viable technology.

A few days ago I went to a presentation by Nassim Nicholas Taleb about his new book, Skin in the Game. I refer to his book The Black Swan in my book, and I will try to send him a copy. Probably he won't read it, but if he does I would be curious about his view on the situation. Viable

LENR is so far from most people's imagination that it would by all means be a black swan.

Therefore, before bringing such technology to the world, however useful it might be, some work would need to be done in order to make it come to good use.

Cheers,

JB

• The conclusion and my assessment, in any case, is that Rossi has what he claims. First, nothing else makes sense.

Was that comment just trolling, or are you serious? How does it not make sense that he is either a fraud or in denial, and it doesn't work? How does it makes sense that he talks about his glorious team, manufacturing factory, highest echelon customers and partners, none of which can be located anywhere (Linked In, etc).

And what things has the con artist, er, Rossi told you privately that makes you believe him? I'd really like to know. You haven't sent him money yet, have you?

• PFD's.

ECG did not write that. He copied a comment by Matts Lewan. Making it even more interesting IMO. Looking forward to Lewan's "will try to confirm my hypothesis, and report on it some day".

Mats was equally deluded during the Court case, and the Lugano test aftermath where he first said he would get some independent advice on whether the TC damning criticism of the positive results was correct, then went dark on that.

I can't see mats wrong again is interesting.

• Mats was equally deluded during the Court case, and the Lugano test aftermath where he first said he would get some independent advice on whether the TC damning criticism of the positive results was correct

Just wanted to remind everybody that the Ni-H Rossi like LENR reactions seem to work as expected. See Parkhomov presentation Assisi. Also Takahashi has a stable Ni-H process with 50Watt constant excess.

The only thing you can do is blaming AR to possibly not be able to reproduce his own findings... Denying Ni-H LENR is flat earther business!

• Three interesting comments on

A.R. present research from ECat World blog.

Omega Z

My 2 cents worth.

I can adjust the burner on my gas stove to put out 3kw of heat and it is stable and constant whether I'm heating water or just air. As long as there is gas flowing through the valve.

Rossi can produce heat. But has to depend on a controller to keep it going and is probably problematic. He likely has what could be considered a constant fuel flow problem.

My opinion is his current focus on SSM is to create a feedback that keeps the fuel flowing just as the gas valve does on a gas stove. Thus a constant stable reaction regardless how the heat is used.

John Oman reply comment

More complicated than that. From his previous demos, it seems he has to turn the excitation "on" and "off" (with the "on" period much shorter than the "off") to prevent the reactor from destroying itself. So it is a balancing act of pushing it for maximum output vs. conservative/safe operation.

Omega Z reply

He has to turn the excitation "on" and "off" (with the "on" period much shorter than the "off")

And that may be the problem he's dealing with. During passive heat loss everything is stable. When you start forcefully extracting heat from the reactor, the plasma temperature drops and the controller must continuously recalibrate on/off timing. Depending on the lag time between the reactor the controller and the amount of heat being extracted, there may be stability issues.

With a 3kw gas burner and gas flow controlled by a gas valve, it will always produce a stable 3kw output.

It may be Rossi is trying to create a feedback from the reactor/plasma that is self regulating without the need of the controller intervening. A 3kw reactor that always produces a stable 3kw output.

• Official Post

Just wanted to remind everybody that the Ni-H Rossi like LENR reactions seem to work as expected. See Parkhomov presentation Assisi. Also Takahashi has a stable Ni-H process with 50Watt constant excess.

The only thing you can do is blaming AR to possibly not be able to reproduce his own findings... Denying Ni-H LENR is flat earther business!

I have stated the same at least once before (perhaps in this thread also), that the failures of Rossi as an eternal over promising and under deliverer need not to cast doubt in the science of Ni-H which was settled far before by Piantelli and Focardi, and is also developed by Celani, Parkhomov, Mizuno, Takahashi, Mastromatteo and many others probably that I am forgetting now.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.