Rossi: The final chapter

• Rossi replied to my above posting.

1. Andrea Rossi October 18, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Sam:

Intelligent comments. I cannot give further information after what I have given in

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

and in

http://www.ecatskdemo.com

Not so far.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Steven N Karels comment and Dr Rossi reply.

1. Steven N. Karels October 18, 2019 at 6:14 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

As I recall (subject to my old memory), you indicated the experiment on your current eCat Electric technology should finish in the mid-Oct to end of October time period. Can you give us an update? Will the experiment completion date be slipped?

2. Andrea Rossi October 18, 2019 at 10:50 AM

Steven N. Karels:

I am here, in the USA, working very hard on it.

It is all I can say, with humble optimism.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I also think he could be ready to do a convincing demo (significantly easier with SSM since there's no input at all), maybe closed, which could move some things.

No.

What's needed is for him to allow proper independent scientific tests. He makes excuses that this would give away his secrets but I totally disagree. It always been possible for him to put "wrapper" around his reactor to hide his secrets and turn it into a black box with simple DC inputs and heat output. Just run it long enough to prove it can't be chemistry.

• Just wanted to remind everybody that the Ni-H Rossi like LENR reactions seem to work as expected. See Parkhomov presentation Assisi. Also Takahashi has a stable Ni-H process with 50Watt constant excess.

The only thing you can do is blaming AR to possibly not be able to reproduce his own findings... Denying Ni-H LENR is flat earther business!

If that is the case, why did this site - given a long time to consider - not recommend google replicate these "seeming to work as expected" Rossi-like reactions?

• Official Post

If that is the case, why did this site - given a long time to consider - not recommend google replicate these "seeming to work as expected" Rossi-like reactions?

Errr, replicating Mizuno, which is Ni-H (well, Ni-D) was perhaps the most recommended item in that thread, and it was expressly said by Team Google that it not be included because they intended to talk to Mizuno directly at ICCF 22. So, I think you missed that part.

• All correct except Mizuno did not attend this ICCF. Trevithick was going to "ask around" to see what everyone had heard about it.

I do not think he is interested. He did not ask me anything about it. He did not ask me who is replicating, and how they are getting along. No one other than Mizuno knows more about this than I do. Not because I am an expert, but because he has sent me a lot of information and I have only translated and explained part of it.

(I do not think I have left anything important on the cutting room floor. I have written up everything he asked me to, and everything the people replicating asked about.)

I only spoke with him briefly. I confirmed that their Fleischmann-Pons bulk-Pd experiments did not reach high enough loading to produce heat. One of them got close, but it did not produce measurable heat. The threshold is not that well defined. It is somewhere around ~0.9. It depends on how you measure loading. High loading is necessary but not sufficient. See:

https://www.lenr-canr.org/word…loads/McKubre-graph-1.jpg

• A.R. confident achieving SSM.

1. Chuck Davis October 21, 2019 at 1:16 PM

Dear Andrea:

Most bloggers are starting to think that you can reach the permanent SSM, but I think that this is an achievement never reached in the history of mankind and you could fail. Even so, I will remain always with you.

Warm Regards,

Chuck Davis

2. Translate Andrea Rossi October 21, 2019 at 1:32 PM

Chuck Davis:

Thank you for your kind sustain, but I will do it.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Frank Acland October 21, 2019 at 11:12 AM

Dear Andrea,

Does SSM success depend on

1) Perfecting your theory

2) Building some new apparatus/material

3) More trial and error experimentation

4) Getting more expert help

5) Something else

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

4. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2019 at 12:51 PM

Frank Acland:

Warm RegardsA.R

• "Наиболее близкой по технической сути, достигнутым результатам и отсутствию в АЗ реактора дейтерия к заявляемой авторами разработке является устройство итальянского изобретателя А. Росси, получившего в литературе название «Генератор Росси», который представляет собой заглушенную алундовыми вставками-пробками и обмазанную термостойким цементом алундовую же трубку с намотанной на нее выделяющей омическое тепло спиралью. В качестве ЯТ внутрь трубки заложена смесь насыщенного водородом мелкодисперсного порошка никеля с L1AIH4 в отношении к металлу 10:1. Активация процесса происходит при прогреве трубки вплоть до 1000 С°. Эксперименты Росси продемонстрировали положительный выход тепловой энергии за счет протекания в реакторе неизвестной изобретателю реакции [7] в разы превышающей электроэнергию, затраченную на активацию и поддержание самого процесса. Авторы предлагаемого в данной заявке устройства взяли «генератор Росси» в качестве устройства-прототипа"

google translation:

"The closest in technical essence, the results achieved and the absence of deuterium in the reactor AZ to the design claimed by the authors is the device of the Italian inventor A. Rossi, known in the literature as the “Rossi Generator”, which is an alundum tube plugged with alundum plugs and coated with heat-resistant cement. with a coil wound around it emitting ohmic heat. As NF, a mixture of hydrogenated finely divided nickel powder with L1AIH4 in relation to the metal 10: 1 is embedded inside the tube. The activation of the process occurs when the tube is heated up to 1000 ° C. Rossi’s experiments demonstrated a positive yield of thermal energy due to the reaction unknown to the inventor [7] in the reactor, which is several times greater than the energy spent on activation and maintenance of the process itself. The authors of the device proposed in this application took the “Rossi generator” as a prototype device"

According to F Zoepfl comments on Rossi researchgate paper

"This device has no "safety certification" and would be grossly illegal to operate in any commercial environment"

• Rossi’s ceramic device never reached 1000 C and so claims relying on this assertion should be struck.

The Rossi device certainly has no valid safety certificate of any kind.

SGS are toothless and allow flagrant abuse of their reputation by ignoring certificate abuse and and blatant coat tail riding of their name by insinuated association.

Researchgate are also toothless and allow fragrant abuse of their so-called service.

• Official Post

Rossi’s ceramic device never reached 1000 C and so claims relying on this assertion should be struck.

The Rossi device certainly has no valid safety certificate of any kind.

SGS are toothless and allow flagrant abuse of their reputation by ignoring certificate abuse and and blatant coat tail riding of their name by insinuated association.

Researchgate are also toothless and allow fragrant abuse of their so-called service.

let me ask you Paradigmnoia, if Mizuno gets a patent would you have the same argument for complaining about the safety certificate? Does any patented device need a safety certificate to be patented?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.