Rossi: The final chapter

• Don’t forget: Rossi is way ahead of any lab experiment. He has set up a robotic factory and is partnering with one of the “highest echelons” to roll out his “heat as a service”, based on Ecats installed in customer’s facility. It is of course certified for industrial use, as marketed by Leonardo and ECW forum. Of course he must have been gone through a challenging certification and approval process with the authorities in the US, but there are no traces nor signs of anything he claims.
    But luckily we know what will come: since he is now explaining that he will need to invent new materials and a new device to reach his goal of an SK Leonardo running in full SSM, he is ready for the next round: scrap the old stuff and develop a new device so his followers have again something to hang on....

• Just stumbled over an about to be expired password manager entry (which still works, obviously) while cleaning out an old computer and thought I'd take a look at what half escaped my memory already. I should have expected this but am still amazed that it is still going on in the same endless loop. I bet there won't even be an interruption when Rossi dies. Aren't you guys getting tired of this at some point?

• It is at least entertaining to watch this story and see how gullible those folks are who are following their hero and are graceful and forgive him all and everything as long he answers to his own and a few other peoples questions on his silly blog. It is just important to claim he is working on a new device and close to a solution....doesn't matter how often he already told such BS in the past decade.

• Just stumbled over an about to be expired password manager entry (which still works, obviously) while cleaning out an old computer and thought I'd take a look at what half escaped my memory already. I should have expected this but am still amazed that it is still going on in the same endless loop. I bet there won't even be an interruption when Rossi dies. Aren't you guys getting tired of this at some point?

Hi Jami,

Do people get tired of Jesus?

Cheers,

JB

• The Andrea Rossi E-Cat Museum piece collecting must begin now, before all physical proof of existence of the E-Cat saga will be lost forever. The old control boxes, various reactors, paper with waveforms drawn on, anything with a Rossi signature...perhaps even the JoNP itself preserved as a fully functioning virtual exhibit.. (a laptop on a plinth)...

• Just use common sense! Definitely It is not possible that a lone scientific illiterate has been successful in a well known and well financed research field, plasma physics.

There are no mainstream researchers in the 23 citations of Rossi "researchgate paper". The only exception is the well understood (60 years old!) Aharonov and Bohm article on electromagnetic potentials.

• That gives me an idea for a new movie, like the many movies that re-tell the Jesus story set in modern times, "Jesus of Miami". Jesus is portrayed as a handsome two bit con artist, scamming the uneducated and hyper-idealistic out of their hard earned money, while preaching gospel-like cryptic messages on his blog. In the end, the Romans (portrayed as the Florida regulators, ITER managers, and Big Oil), and the pharisees (portrayed as LENR Forum Skeptopaths) take down Jesus and he disappears, right before his ultimate scheduled ecat-ssm demo (which had just been perfected a few days before after being so close for so long). His disciples lament (played by Mats and Axil and Sam and WGC). A few days later, he has risen from the dead, along with a new variant of the e-cat, this time supporting intergalactic tachyon powered travel.

• A couple pf interesting comments from Rossi Blog.

1. Steven N. Karels November 1, 2019 at 8:16 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Thank you for your clarifications.

Are the major problems remaining to be solved, before you cross the “finish line” related to:

1. Control of the “Ballerina”?

2. the energy conversion efficiency in directly generating electricity?

3. Energy dissipation issues?

4. component reliability issues?

5. manufacturing issues?

2. Andrea Rossi November 2, 2019 at 9:08 AM

Steven N. Karels:

mainly 2 and 4

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Nils Fryklund November 2, 2019 at 12:21 PM

Dear Andrea!

Regarding my question today 2/11 -19 06:40

I mean that you have placed an E-catSK with a customer, who buys the heat-energy cheaper than the customer earlier have payed. Is this working as you haved planned?

Best regards

Nils Fryklund

2. Andrea Rossi November 2, 2019 at 1:43 PM

Nils Fryklund:

Thank you for the rephrasing.

The answer is: yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Are we there yet?

Giuseppe
    November 2, 2019 at 1:56 PM

Dear Andrea,

once you have reached the SSM what will happen, you will do just a press release or you will do a demonstration or you will present a working product or something else.

Regards, Giuseppe Andrea Rossi
    November 2, 2019 at 4:17 PM

Giuseppe:

We will present a working product.

Similar to the one shown in

http://www.ecatskdemo.com

with the difference that it will be able to power itself in permanent ssm.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The important questions to this topic:

Will it be presented this time left from the bathroom hallway or in the bathroom itself?

How many camera angles showing nonsense will be there?

Will the master be seen fullsize?

And the most important:

Who will compose the song?

• and, last but not least: who will be the SSM testimonials? With SK there were the Muppets. This time I'd like to see the Simpsons. Homer and Mr Burns (for the nuclear part) would be perfect .

BTW I heard from rumors that this time we will see only his shiny shoes and perhaps a couple of inches of his pants. (The latter is still on discussion with film direction)

I prefer Rick and Morty 🤗

1. Raffaele Bongo November 3, 2019 at 3:40 PM

Hello A. Rossi

By following you on the blog I see that R & D is progressing well and that we will have the privilege of seeing the E-Cat Leonardo work soon?

1-Do you think you can do a web demonstration this year?

2-Do you plan in 2020 to replace the current industrial E-Cat with Leonardo E-Cat?

All my encouragement and support for your entire team

Best regards

Raffaele

2. Andrea Rossi November 3, 2019 at 8:51 PM

Raffaele Bongo:

1- yes

2- yes

Within the end of November we will complete the extremely important series of tests on course and the answers will probably be more precise.

Thank you for yuour continue kind attention to the work of our Team,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• How can Rossi demonstrate SSM? Where can he hook up that critical one ohm resistor? So I guess the demo will be something like a light bulb being powered by a large blue box (larger than a battery, say) with no external connections that we can see in the 5 glorious angles.

Will Frank from ECW fly in for this demo, uhm, I mean Industrialization, and visit his condo again? I think Rossi didn't let him use his bathroom last time so Frank may not be in the mood to go. Perhaps Mats can fill in with equally hardball questioning.

As for what part of Rossi's anatomy will be featured this time around, I place my bet on closeups of his toupee. Either that or crotch shots for those here that find him handsome.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.