Rossi: The final chapter

• Mark not sure how you conclude this:

(1) Rossi has described his setup in published papers, it is as P has said - and the wrong calculation (also published) clear.

(2) The given equipment can only measure current (and hence power) if a sense resistor is included - that also makes sense of the ohm-meter.

(3) Paradigmnoia is not always right - who is - but he should always be taken seriously.

To be more clear, in the Gullstrom paper photo there were two digital multimeters and an oscilloscope. A DC power supply was also in the Gullstrom photo. The same oscilloscope and maybe one of the multimeters was also used in Stockholm. As far as we were shown, the multimeters were both in DC mode, and were measuring the voltage (drop) across the 1 ohm resistor in the Gullstrom photo. (I don’t think anyone has strong doubts that the 1 ohm resistor was exactly that). The oscilloscope was shown measuring high frequency AC voltage across the 1 ohm resistor in Stockholm, with a small DC offset. The AC component cannot be measured across the 1 ohm sense resistor with a DC multimeter setting. A True RMS AC voltmeter is required to measure AC voltage properly. And yet only the DC component was used to calculate power (dissipated by the sense resistor, not the plasma circuit) for the Gullstrom papers, while the AC part (if any) was ignored. In Stockholm, both the AC and DC parts of the sense resistor voltage were displayed. In both cases the voltage (drop) across the sense resistor was used (wrongly) as if it were the plasma circuit voltage, and also measured the current (as the sense resistor is intended). This means that the heat power output of the resistor, not the power of the plasma circuit (ignoring the controller circuit) was calculated.

This can easily be tested by anyone with rudimentary electrical knowledge, a ohmic load of greater than 1 ohm, a 1 ohm resistor, and a decent digital multimeter. Mizuno properly used a sense resistor. If he used it the Rossi way, his blower fan would show a COP of about 6.

• Andrea Rossi

November 23, 2019 at 9:43 PM

Dear Readers of the JoNP:

We did it.

Obtained permanent self sustaining mode with production of strong excess of electricity, generating more excess of electricity than of heat.

It is a revolution.

We did not violate unity, we just discovered an energy that had not been exploited before.

I am very tired.

Independent parties tests will follow, eventually we will make a presentation.

I think we made something that will make a revolution.

My team colleagues are saying to me ” Andrea, stay calm, be humble”. They are right. Now I am tired, must reorganize the ideas. The work in these last 2 weeks has been very hard, but we did it. This morning, late, we got more electric energy that the electric energy necessary to make the Cat work. The increase is strong.

Too big to be true, but it is true.

If you are reading this message, means I am not dreaming: our Readers are independent parties that can convince me I am not sleeping and I am really writing this.

The merit is of my fantastic Team, without them this could not have been done.

Warm Regards,

• Maybe Rossi decided to crank up the BS because his precious thread here was threatened with closure? A final desperate act to attract as much attention as possible:)?

Hi Dr Richard,

It's just not very plausible is it?

Il Dottore has always delivered. And chances that he has what he says that he has are increasing with every iteration, every statement. The several presentations, the different E-Cat models, the different groups he convinced, etc. Chances that this is the "Final Rossi Chapter" are slim. Very slim. Chances that we will see a test or some sort of presentation are increasing.

Perhaps start thinking out the strategy on how to debunk a test of a standalone E-Cat? Power the thing by an invisible laser? Microwave?

All the best to you, Sir,

Cheers,

JB

• Zurück in die Zukunft!

Montag, 25.11.2013 08:08 Uhr

"Fusionsreaktoren könnten nahezu unerschöpflich saubere Energie liefern. Eine solche Anlage will ein italienischer Tüftler nun in Heimarbeit entwickelt haben. Ein erster Test scheint die Erfindung von Andrea Rossi zu bestätigen, doch die Fachwelt bleibt skeptisch."

"Schließlich hat Rossi einer unabhängigen Prüfung zugestimmt. Wissenschaftler der Universitäten Bologna und Uppsala sowie des Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm durften an zwei mehrtägigen Testläufen im Dezember 2012 und im März 2013 teilnehmen und dabei eigene Messungen durchführen. Allerdings war es den Wissenschaftlern nicht möglich, das Innere des Reaktors unter die Lupe nehmen."

"Der Abschlussbericht der Forschergruppe scheint Rossi zu bestätigen: "Die Ergebnisse deuten darauf hin, dass Energie in deutlich größeren Mengen produziert wurde, als es mit jeder anderen konventionellen Quelle möglich gewesen wäre", heißt es dort."

https://www.spiegel.de/wissens…unden-haben-a-935081.html

• Maybe Rossi decided to crank up the BS because his precious thread here was threatened with closure? A final desperate act to attract as much attention as possible:)?

There are now four threads related to DR Rossi on Lenr Forum.

Quite an achievment considering they are thinking of having no discusion here about Rossi

and his technology.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.